Amy's Cum depositiry and Gurls Playground

amylin456

Literotica Guru
Amy's Cum Depository and Gurls Playground

Hi, Some of you may know me as a sexy little Asian CD cumslut.
I wanted to start this thread for all admirers and other gurls to have a place to
'enjoy' . Would love guys to easily enjoy fulfilling me with their lovely, intoxicating sweet cream deposits . I love it so much and so want to please.
For all the wonderful sexy gurls, all are welcum to join, make comments, post pics, find lovers , strut their 'stuff' either in images or flirting..
All are welcum- Hopefully this attracts a lot of action and all interested can use this thread instead of many varied threads that encompass this subject.
If not it just dies....
Encourage all to be erotic, and let myself and other gurls arouse you to that 'point' We will aim to please - but please also know we need our 'rewards' as well.
There is nothing so sexy as draining ready men, tasting it. And this depository will be deigned just for that and where all gurls can join.

Amy

Last edited:
I wanted to start this thread for all admirers and other gurls to have a place to
'enjoy' . Would love guys to easily enjoy fulfilling me with their lovely, intoxicating sweet cream deposits . I love it so much and so want to please.
For all the wonderful sexy gurls, all are welcum to join, make comments, post pics, find lovers , strut their 'stuff' either in images or flirting..
All are welcum- Hopefully this attracts a lot of action and all interested can use this thread instead of many varied threads that encompass this subject.
If not it just dies....
Encourage all to be erotic, and let myself and other gurls arouse you to that 'point' We will aim to please - but please also know we need our 'rewards' as well.
There is nothing so sexy as draining ready men, tasting it. And this depository will be deigned just for that and where all gurls can join.

Amy

Count me in...

I'll help with the leg work.....

attachment.php

That's a classic look. But I wish there'd been a warning or something beforehand. I just jumped off the treadmill still wearing a jock and it's painful to go from nothing to instantly erect when there's no room to grow.

hi

If not it just dies....

Amy

If not it just dies....

Amy

Amy, I want to be a regular depositer with your new venture. :rose: I feel the churn of fresh sticky Cum in my balls.

Mmmmmmmm.

If not it just dies....

Amy

Sounds sweet; thanks, Sista.....

You know I wouldn't be able to resist a gurls playground!

Attachments

• IMG_20170413_114642.jpg
    IMG_20170413_114642.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Wow, so many thanks for all who stopped by and hoping they will always stop by.
The gurls-- Incredible ! so sexy, Am sure you will attract quite a crowd - ( recruit your lovers sweeties !).

I will try to post back on everyone else.
This will be our 'soft opening'... Unlimited deposits are welcum , actually sought after...

I know I don't have to tell anyone that this is totally open for any type dialogue- all just for all to have fun and feel ' better'.

Oh, already interested customers.. well, service is so important !

Amy, I want to be a regular depositer with your new venture. :rose: I feel the churn of fresh sticky Cum in my balls.

Oh Jack, the first customer !! Yes we could set up a plan as regular depositor a silver member- deluxe treatment and choices.
I do love the words 'churn' and fresh'.. always ready or am sure one of the gurls would jump in eagerly !

Oh Gosh ! I forget to ensure that all gurls are welcum always and encouraged to show your stuff, meet other gurls, of course and maybe ( am sure) something will develop.
There are so many so pretty gurls are here !!!

New purple teddy

Oh Gosh ! I forget to ensure that all gurls are welcum always and encouraged to show your stuff, meet other gurls, of course and maybe ( am sure) something will develop.
There are so many so pretty gurls are here !!!

Got a flimsy, silky one in the mail today from amiclubwear. Cheap Chinese stuff. Frilly and short, now it is warmer at nite, I will be wearing it to bed and hope to leak out into it. I think I will wear my cute pink panties on under it, mmmmmmmmm.

Back