The Newer & Naughtier Incest Thread

Ever thought/dreamed of having sex with a family member ?

  • Mother

    Votes: 202 27.0%
  • Father

    Votes: 51 6.8%
  • Brother

    Votes: 55 7.4%
  • Sister

    Votes: 226 30.3%
  • Daughter (Legal Age)

    Votes: 127 17.0%
  • Son (legal Age)

    Votes: 23 3.1%
  • Cousin / Aunt /Uncle

    Votes: 331 44.3%
  • No never but enjoy the themed porn

    Votes: 147 19.7%
  • No never

    Votes: 40 5.4%

  • Total voters
    747
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like a lot of people in here it isn't something that I would ever do and I don't find any family members attractive but the stories and roleplay around it are very hot. I don't like a story just because it is taboo but it certainly amplifies the experience. I have played on the phone with a women before as "mom" as well and wow it was explosive. Like everything else it depends on the partner and the content but the forbidden fruit of it makes it very exciting, just like public sex or voyeurism for me.
 
Take ordinary vanilla man and woman missionary sex. It's wonderful in reality, but as a fantasy it is kind of boring.

But take that man and woman and make them siblings, or a mom and her adult son, or a father and his adult daughter, and that changes the whole dynamic. There is nothing ordinary or vanilla about consensual missionary sex with a close relative. To even kiss a close relative in sexual way is forbidden. To make love with them is one of the most forbidden things there is.
 
Hi all. For those who don't know me, my name is BrettJ. I am a long-serving poster and author here on LIT. For a long time, I also served as a "moderator" of sorts when the founder of the "Incest is Best" forum left.

I am choosing to re-start an Incest thread, as the last one is now closed. I'd never be presumptuous enough to use either of the former titles. Instead, I'd like to use my own and my hope is older posters and newbies alike find us and post their naughty thoughts or comments. I ask that you be mindful of LIT's age-appropriate rules and respectful of the others in the thread as well.

Feel free to post RL experiences or fantasies or even comments on stories you liked in this genre. I've written a few hundred, although my RL experience is zilch. All we ask is that you are kind to others and yourself as well.

Let the thread begin!

BrettJ

Author / Thread Starter / Sensualist

PS - if you haven't read my stuff yet but are intrigued, a link is always with my posts.
 
Thanks for being our second poster BUNNY. I hope you will enjoy your time and experiences here and share whatever interests you.

BrettJ

Author / Awake - sort of / Sensualist
 
Thank you CHEATING. It's one of the most popular subjects on the site (as my story viewership attests) so I think we should be fine. Just keep checking and add commentary or fantasies and we'll be chugging along merrily.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Nice to see you too. As I said, we can chug along merrily if people find us - which they seem to have done in a quick fashion. I wonder if any of the old Incester-Besters are out there and looking to join up again?

BrettJ

Writer / Working on New Stuff (yep, including Incest material) / Sensualist
 
Nice aleays had fantasies about incest... And love to heard about other people fantasies and experiences
 
That's what the thread is for - here's hoping some show up and share very soon.

BrettJ in Canada
 
ah, here we are!

okay, in the event any of my usual beta-readers turn up. i've got a new project on the boil.

drop me a pm for the details.

always looking for new eyes, too.
 
Hi there ,
After attending a cocktail party with my parents and awash with alcohol I decided to remain at their home overnight
I half awoke in a complete haze to find my father sitting beside me rolling my left nipple between his fingers ... My initial reaction was to push him away but I didn't , I liked it
I let him play and pretended I was asleep until he left ...
Now I have to decide what to do next !!!!!
 
So true

I love the stories and role play between adults but when it comes to real family members or children then that's where I draw the line. Some people may think taboo/incest fantasies is sick and twisted, but really it's no different from any other fetish. I mean am I wrong to say that?
 
Nice to see all of you, Geronimo included. We seem to be off to a good start.

I have some new pieces in the works also, including one that seems to be popular that just posted.

BrettJ

Author / Working / Sensualist
 
That is the reason threads like this one exist - so people can confess their fantasies or naughty reality.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Welcome again to the new posters, including CASS.

We hope you will enjoy the thread as it progresses. Don't be afraid to share.

BrettJ

Author / Scripter / Studmuppet
 
Well through the years, I have managed to Have incest sex. None of it Was planned ...Through starting off When I was in College taking mortuary science Coming home drunk and teasing my dad And ended up with my dad fucking me in the ass. Then Got myself into a sticky situation, And ended up secretly substituting For the stripper That was supposed to be at my 91 year-old grandfather's birthday party, needless to say I did a striptease dressed as Batgirl And afterwards I found out the stripper was supposed to give him a blowjob, to keep my identity hidden I went through with it, along with my grandfather getting me in a compromising position and was able to fuck me because of it. Then this past year found out from my female friends said my son wanted in my panties and they told me to go for it for I knew a lot of them are actually doing it, then egged me on to do it when I was drunk well for his 19th birthday I ended up giving him a blowjob then it turned into more later on.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top