Feedback for "Cross Country Taboo part 3"

richman3

Experienced
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Posts
90
Hi all am looking for a beta reader or two for my latest installment of my "Cross Country Taboo" series. Please pm me your email if you are interested. I just want honest feedback. I used to have a few trusted people but I lost their email addresses.
The story contains incest.

thanks
richman3
 
Generally speaking, you want the Editors Forum. The feedback forum is for completed, submitted works, and the things we'll give you are "notes to improve the next one" and nor quick fixes for this or that.
 
differ

I respectfully disagree. This is exactly where I want to post. My story is not ready for an editor yet. I am at a bit of a crossroads in the story and would like a second opinion or two on how to proceed.

I didn't want to bog down the editor's forum with a request when I am not quite ready for one yet.

: )
 
I respectfully disagree. This is exactly where I want to post. My story is not ready for an editor yet. I am at a bit of a crossroads in the story and would like a second opinion or two on how to proceed.

I didn't want to bog down the editor's forum with a request when I am not quite ready for one yet.

: )

I think you'll find this Forum is mostly as Leandra says, to get critique on already posted work. You might get a bite, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Most folk active in this forum are either writers seeking critique on stuff they have up already, or folk willing to provide commentary.

You might get lucky, but I would suggest you also drop a line to the Editor Forum, to cover your bases.
 
I'd think you'd have a lot more success PMing users who have commented on your first two chapters.
 
Yeah I guess you guys are probably right. Thanks for the info. I'm so out of the loop I haven't written anything for here in almost 7 months. I also lost the email addresses of the people I used to have beta read for me.

Thanks all. : )
 
feel free to close this

Feel free to close this if you want. My question has been answered and I have posted in the appropriate section.

: )
 
Back
Top