The one in the Club he loved to see- CLOSED

She was not offended and she brushed away the apology.

"That sounds lovely DeeDee, but I think instead of just a gal, I more see a beautiful Angel in front of my eyes.
A beautiful Angel that deserves everything and more.
If you ask me to convince you, well..."


His hands added pressure on her shoulders and soon she was laying atop him.
Her basque-covered body moulded against his, yet he did not proceed as she'd assumed, instead the hands continued to caress her shoulders. Despite what she had thought his intentions were, it was obvious he was still shy and it was likely that she might need to act to encourage him, to tell him that whatever he wanted it was ok...

"DeeDee, I want you to know. You mean the world to me, you mean so much more to that. "

She smiled up at him as he spoke.

"I feel you are the only woman to care for me and I so much want to take care of you, however I can, and I know you can take care of yourself, but when you let someone else care for you, it takes a lot off your shoulders and I can feel the weight there. So much pressure."

The truth of his words totally took her aback. She was independent, not just because she could be, but because she didn't trust any man to allow him to care for her. The pressure was there, but it was something she lived with, had become so much of her life that she never noticed it, usually.

She raised her body slightly as she searched his eyes not understanding how he could see what no one else could. She blinked as out of nowhere he produced a small jewellery box.

"Drew?"

She questioned breathlessly as he handed it to her. She straddled him and raised her body as she held the unopened box in the palm of one hand.

"But ... why?"

She didn't understand why he would give her a gift.

"This is for you DeeDee, because I care for you and these remind me so much of your personality. Beauty."

Slowly she opened the box, gasping as she saw the delicate diamond earrings within.
She stared at them wordlessly a tentative fingertip reaching out to stroke the fine stone. They were so expensive, so fine ...

" ... so .. beautiful ... "

She managed to murmur, tears springing to her eyes overwhelmed by his generosity.
 
Drew looked to her and smiled. He didn't know what she was thinking, if she liked what he was saying, or if she didn't care, he did not know. He just had to think that she was ok with what he was saying. He did not see her try and stop him, or see a look of "Shut up drew, you don't know what you are talking about." Drew knew he was being listened to.

But when she saw the box in his hands and she opened it, he did not know what to expect.

"Its for you DeeDee, do not ask why, because you already know. It is because you are a really amazing person. You are not a stripper to me, more than a dancer, more than a temptress. You are a beautiful person, one that understands the needs of others and wants to care for those that need it. You see the ones that truly need one to care for them and you choose to help them over others."

He smiled at her.

"Put them on DeeDee, let me see you make those pieces shine."

He looked up at her and waited.
 
"Its for you DeeDee, do not ask why, because you already know. It is because you are a really amazing person. You are not a stripper to me, more than a dancer, more than a temptress. You are a beautiful person, one that understands the needs of others and wants to care for those that need it. You see the ones that truly need one to care for them and you choose to help them over others."

She couldn't accept them. They were too much.
No matter how they dressed it up, she was the stripper he was the client.
For the first time in so long, DeeDee wished it wasn't so.
She looked across at Drew and he looked so pleased at having given her the gift.

"Put them on DeeDee, let me see you make those pieces shine."

With effort, she closed the box and handed it back to him.

"I can't ... "

She told him.

"No one thinks of me as you do Drew... "

She told him tremulously, tears brimming at what she had to do.

"Those are a gift you give your sweetheart, someone special ... "

She eased away from him.

"Not a girl like me ... "
 
He didn't understand.

"But why DeeDee. I bought these for you, why give them back. Are they not good enough? I mean... I thought these were perfect for you. Please take them, do not insult me."

He looked to her and really wondered.

"There not good enough are they, I should have went with gold and diamonds... damn. What else can I screw up, I should have known gold was to your liking."

He shook his head and than her other words hit him. He looked up into her eyes.

"DeeDee, what do you mean? You are my sweetheart, you alone and no one else. There is no one else but you that see's me as alive."

He smiled at her.

"Please take these from the bottom of my heart. Take them for me, so I know you care about me."

He took her hands in his as he kissed both of them.
 
She had insulted him and it broke her heart. It never entered her head for a moment that she might not think them good enough. But after his initial reaction he actually heard what she was saying, but still didn't understand it.

"DeeDee, what do you mean? You are my sweetheart, you alone and no one else. There is no one else but you that see's me as alive."

The smile he gave her was so warm. It threatened to pull down the defences that she had built up all those years ago.

"Please take these from the bottom of my heart. Take them for me, so I know you care about me."

She smiled tremulously, a few tears sliding unheeded down her cheeks as he kissed her hands tenderly.

"I do care about you Drew ..."

She told him softly.

"And of course I'll accept your gift, even though I think they're too good for me..."

She took the brash earrings out of her ears and opened the box replacing them with the fine diamond ones. She moved back to Drew sitting on his lap and turned her head slowly from side to side.

"Do you approve?"

She asked him softly and then leaned forward to kiss him deeply, her arms moving round his neck. The gift he had given her was priceless; not the fact they were diamonds or the expense, but the fact that he cared and wanted nothing in return, but her happiness. He saw something in her that no one else saw, not even herself nowadays and she was beginning to understand just how he felt about her.

"Thank you Drew..."

She told him sincerely.

He took her hands in his as he kissed both of them.[/QUOTE]
 
At first there was a very sad look on his face, he didn't understand why she was acting like that and that bothered him. Why show such a face to him. But she quickly changed his heart by accepting the gift and putting them on and that only made him smile brightly. Drew gulped as he saw how she made those earrings shine. The earrings did not accentuate her, they only were used to brighten her aura even more than it was bright. Drew grinned as he knew that is how it was supposed to be.

"Wow DeeDee, you look so amazing. And nothing is too good for you DeeDee, do not say such foolish things. If anything, I am not good enough for you sweetheart."

He held his cell phone out as that flashed into his hands out of nowhere.

"Can I take a picture of you with those on?"

He smiled at her.

"You are so beautiful DeeDee, any man you take as yours is one lucky SOB."

He waited for her to say it was ok to take her picture before he did so. He wondered if she would do any sexy poses for him.
 
"Wow DeeDee, you look so amazing. And nothing is too good for you DeeDee, do not say such foolish things. If anything, I am not good enough for you sweetheart."

He was so set in his point of view that she knew it would be useless to contradict him.

"Can I take a picture of you with those on?
You are so beautiful DeeDee, any man you take as yours is one lucky SOB."


She was more than happy for Drew to take photographs of her. She'd have found it creepy in any other guy, but Drew was different.

She asked him to wait a moment whilst she fixed her face and made sure she looked her best. She let him take some head and shoulder shots and then reclined back on the couch, her hair back showing the earrings though she knew he would photograph the length of her body.

"You want me to pose on the chair, or pole?"

She asked him.

She didn't want to be photographed without her basque, but she knew he loved how she looked and was more than happy to let him have photos of her to take away with him ...
 
He snapped a few pictures of her on the couch and smiled at her.

"You are so beautiful DeeDee, I want to see you pose on the chair at first for me."

He was so excited, his cock was hard in his pants as he moved back from her so she could get up and go to the chair. He took pictures of her as she got up, seeing her body move made his heart beat faster, images of her moving against him flashed through his mind. He has always wanted to feel her body against him, but he was too shy to ask for a dance like that. Drew came here to just enjoy her company and he paid well for it.

"DeeDee, I do not want this night to end."

He said that often to her, she did always show him a wonderful time. Drew was here every night she was here. There was no other woman that Drew wanted to see. DeeDee was etched into his heart, and no other woman could take her place.
 
"You are so beautiful DeeDee, I want to see you pose on the chair at first for me. DeeDee, I do not want this night to end."

She laughed at his words.

"We have all the time you want Drew ..."

She could tell he was getting excited just taking pictures of her. She rose from the chair and crossed the small space between them and took his hand guiding him to the sofa.

"How's about I do our number for you sugar?"

She suggested.

"You like my working the fans, the chair, the pole...? And just maybe I'll do a special little version even more your own ... what do you say?"
 
Drew looked to her and he smiled brightly. He loved anything she did, but the routine she created just for him. That really touched his heart, in all his life, no one has ever done much of anything for him that was nice and here he was, she was more than willing to do something nice for him.

"I love everything you do, your fan work, your pole skills, and your chair skills, but more do I love how you smile at me. I just love you being near me DeeDee."

He took a step closer to her as he took her hand to kiss it again.

"You really would give me all the time in the world? So if I asked you to go to Hawaii with me, you would come?"

Drew had no idea what she would say, but he did have a beach home in Hawaii and he could use the company jet if he wanted to. But what would she say, he knew that she had her own life, he knew that she was going to do what she wanted to do and not let anyone tell her what to do.

He only wanted her to be happy and he wanted to be the man that made her happy. And if that meant to come and see her for the next 5 years, than so be it. He would come and see her every night for the rest of his life. Even if that meant seeing her with other men, he would set aside his jealousy and know that was her job. But what did that mean to him, she could not always just devote her time to him, that would be selfish.

He wanted her.
 
"I love everything you do, your fan work, your pole skills, and your chair skills, but more do I love how you smile at me. I just love you being near me DeeDee."

She smiled up at him as he kissed her hand.

"You really would give me all the time in the world?"

She nodded assurance.

" ... So if I asked you to go to Hawaii with me, you would come?"

Her eyes widened in amazement.

"Hawaii!?"

She was stunned. Surely he was kiddin'...? But no he was looking at her earnestly.

"Who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii?"

She responded finally and then smiled widely.

"Especially with a gorgeous guy like you ..."

She told him softly and kissed his cheek before whispering.

"You should think carefully before you really issue invitations like that sugar, a girl might take that offer seriously, and then where would we be?"

He was impulsive and she wanted to give him chance to retract his words, but the idea of Hawaii ... well ... it was beyond what she could imagine really being on offer to her ...
 
He was taken back by her response, he was sure she was going to turn him down, but she did not turn him down. Drew looked to her, and he had a big smile on his face, but than she doubted him. He shook his head.

"DeeDee, really. I am dead serious. I own a rather large property in Kona, and two beach side town homes in Maui. Here see for yourself."

He took his phone out and opened the camera and showed her multiple pictures of his properties.

"I am as serious as a heart attack DeeDee, if you want to go, all you have to do is say yes and let me know when you want to go. I have time off I can take when ever I like, but I do not know about you sweetheart. So you have to tell me, I would never lie to you. I know lieing is the one thing that can destroy a relationship... oh..."

He said something that he should not have.

"I am sorry DeeDee, I should not have said that."

He looked down, embarrassed. He had no right to say they were in a relationship.
 
"DeeDee, really. I am dead serious. I own a rather large property in Kona, and two beach side town homes in Maui. Here see for yourself."

She sat down beside him, her body pressed against his as he showed her pictures on his phone. She couldn't believe the properties she saw and the surroundings were incredible!

"I am as serious as a heart attack DeeDee, if you want to go, all you have to do is say yes and let me know when you want to go. I have time off I can take when ever I like, but I do not know about you sweetheart.

She stared at him in amazement. He really was serious!
She rarely took time away from the club, besides the arrangement didn't work like that. How long would they go for? A week? - two maybe? The management wouldn't be happy, but then if they didn't like it ... screw 'em!

So you have to tell me, I would never lie to you.
I know lieing is the one thing that can destroy a relationship... oh..."


She wondered why he halted suddenly.

"I am sorry DeeDee, I should not have said that."

She wrapped her arm around him and kissed his lips lightly.

"There are all kindsa relationships Drew ... we just haven't figured out what kind ours is yet hun ... "

She told him softly. She had been running away from the fact that she had been growing more attached to Drew, probably over the past couple of months. In the past she's had guys she liked well enough, but creating a routine for him and then all but dragging him to a private room with her? That wasn't her usual ammo at all! She'd always cared about the soft hearted man who had been so good to her, but she realised, her feelings were at risk of going beyond mere gratitude.

"I could get outta this place whenever I wanted ... "

She told him softly as she looked into his eyes.

"And your offer is one I sure would like to take up ... But ... "

She put her finger on his lips to stop his response.

" ... it could change the ... dynamics ... between us ... so's ... you really need to be sure that's what you want, 'cos I'm not the kinda girl who would just take off with any joe..."

She released his lips and kissed them lightly instead.

"Just go careful with this girl ok ... cos .... she's kinda stuck on ya ... "

She confessed with a blush.
 
"Well I was kind of hoping that we could have a relationship like where you are my girlfriend..."

He said it, he was hard pressed to ask, it was hard coming out of his mouth, but he said it. He stood there nervous as a wrek. He did not know what she was going to say to that. But come on, how many guys offer a vacation in Hawaii to her everyday... he shook his head and wondered actually.

"I want you DeeDee, I have always wanted you. I mean you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and up until now you have not taken advantage of me just because I throw a lot of money at you. I mean I had to convince you to take the earrings and even the trip to Hawaii. How many other women do you know that had to be convinced?"

He didn't know what he was saying anymore. He just wanted this to go well. There were things he wanted from her that she could give him because she was a dancer. But Drew this whole time has never asked it of her because he was one: Shy and two: didn't want to ask her because he did not know how.

But that did not matter, he wanted to take her on this trip because she was a working girl and she looked like she needed some time away, some time to herself.

"One thing DeeDee, I am making you this offer because I care. But if you want to go to this place of paradise, I like to call it. You can go with out me if you desire. I can arrange everything. I want you to be comfortable and do not feel like you owe me anything. I am not that type of guy DeeDee."

He kissed her back and fell back a bit. He wanted answers before he did anything else. He stood up and walked to refill his glass.

"So tell me when, if it is now, I have a few things I need to take care of at the office, and than we can leave, if you have another date, please let me know."

He felt like a genie right now. Make a wish and I will make it come true... He shook his head. He did not want to seem that way, he did not mind, but than she would be more like a prostitute than anything else. Which he did not want. He wanted a mutual lover, something he has never had. He has only ever had whores and strippers, but DeeDee was something different.

"DeeDee you are extraordinary."

He said with a smile and he raised his glass to her as stood away from her at the small bar.

"Can I get something a little stronger to drink?"

He was nervous at her answer.
 
"Well I was kind of hoping that we could have a relationship like where you are my girlfriend..."

She had guessed as much, but it was good to hear him say it.

"I want you DeeDee, I have always wanted you. I mean you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and up until now you have not taken advantage of me just because I throw a lot of money at you. I mean I had to convince you to take the earrings and even the trip to Hawaii. How many other women do you know that had to be convinced?"

She laughed. She liked him because he was kind. She liked that he was generous, but it wasn't because he was generous to her that she was considering getting involved with him..

"One thing DeeDee, I am making you this offer because I care. But if you want to go to this place of paradise, I like to call it. You can go with out me if you desire. I can arrange everything. I want you to be comfortable and do not feel like you owe me anything. I am not that type of guy DeeDee."

She wanted to tell him that she knew that, but the offer of letting her go there alone without him sure did prove that he wasn't buying her!

"So tell me when, if it is now, I have a few things I need to take care of at the office, and than we can leave, if you have another date, please let me know."

She considered the logistics. She should give them some period of notice before leaving them in the lurch, even for a week or so ... but even if she gave them more time, they could hardly replace her with someone new. Her work wasn't something you interviewed for ..

"DeeDee you are extraordinary. Can I get something a little stronger to drink?"

She stood and joined him at the bar.

"As your ... hostess ... I'd get you whatever you wanted drink wise ... as your girlfriend ... I'd tell you that I was worried about you drinking too much and suggest you stick to the bubbly stuff ... "

She told him quietly.

"And for the record, I have no intention of going to Hawaii on my own, if I go, then it will be to be with you and because I want to be with you."

She let those words sink in.

"I'll have to make arrangements ... how long would we be gone for ... "

She queried.
 
"The bubbly stuff...? Girlfriend..."

He looked up at her and had the biggest smile on his face, he did not even think that she had not made her mind up yet.

"So you accepted my offer, of being my girlfriend?!"

He was like a freshman in high school that asked out hottest senior in school. He hugged her pressing himself to her as he was so happy.

"I do not think I drink too much though, I drink just enough to get me through the day I think."

He smiled at her, she cared, but he felt like he did not have a problem like she thought. But her next words after that really hit Drew.

"Really? Wow... no one has ever said such kind things to me."

He kissed her lips and moved back from her as he smiled at her. His heart was beating hard, his blood was rushing, the alcohol was really moving in him.

"DeeDee, you do not even know how you are making my world right now. And to answer your question, we can be gone for as long as you like."

He smiled at her as he hugged her close to him, she could feel how excited he was, pressed against her.
 
"The bubbly stuff...? Girlfriend...
So you accepted my offer, of being my girlfriend?!"


She nodded, her own grin widening to match his.

"I do not think I drink too much though, I drink just enough to get me through the day I think."

She made no comment. She wasn't going to nag him.

" ... no one has ever said such kind things to me."

She returned his kiss and she could see that the prospect of her agreeing to be 'his' was really exciting him emotionally and ... physically...

"DeeDee, you do not even know how you are making my world right now.
And to answer your question, we can be gone for as long as you like."


She held him close, feeling his strength and how hard he was for her.

"You're a good guy Drew..."

She murmured as she in turn pressed her body against him.

"And you deserve to be treated well ... "

It was she who kissed him then.

"And I'm gonna treat you so good ... "

She told him, their bodies pressed together before she drew back.

"I'll sort myself some leave .... as soon as you like ... but ... "

She hesitated. She wanted things to be right between them.

"If you want to ... "

She reached down and pressed her hand to his crotch feeling him throb with heat.

"We can either wait until Hawaii or ... if you want to be with me tonight .... there is one condition ... ?"

She blushed as she spoke and waited to see which option he would choose.
 
"You know for my whole life, I have wanted a woman to say those words to me, and here I am now, hearing those words, but not from a woman..."

He put his hand to the side of her face and he looked deep into her eyes.

"But from an Angel, you are truly an Angel DeeDee."

He hugged her close and honestly wanted to cry, but he had to man up here. There was a time and place to show his sensitive side and here was not the place.

"Thank you for saying so DeeDee, that is so nice of you to say, again I have never heard those words. Thank you. But to say that to me, I do believe you and I am so happy to hear you say that."

He saw the look in her eyes.

"We can leave whenever you want my dear sweet DeeDee."

Than she pressed her soft hand against his crotch. Drew felt his knees shake as it felt so good to feel her hand against him. He let out a soft moan. He looked to her, and saw her blush. Drew was not a small man, but not large. He did not know what a real woman like her would think about his size. But he should not think like that.

He shook his head and looked to her.

"I am a business man, and I would like to hear that condition before I make my decision. I know my choice, but I am curious."

He smiled at her.
 
He seemed overwhelmed by her words.

"Thank you for saying so DeeDee, that is so nice of you to say, again I have never heard those words. Thank you. But to say that to me, I do believe you and I am so happy to hear you say that."

She was pleased that he'd accepted her simple words and told her that they could leave at any time.

"I am a business man, and I would like to hear that condition before I make my decision. I know my choice, but I am curious."

She grinned at his astuteness. He was a successful businessman in his working life she knew, but she had yet to see that side of him in action.

"My condition is ... "

She hesitated and blushed wondering if he would think her silly.

"... that if we are ... together ... tonight ... that we either go to my place, or yours .... "

She wondered if he would understand.

"This is a place I work. If I'm to be with my boyfriend, then that would be outside in the real world. "

She shrugged wondering if he thought her foolish.

"I just want to make sure that we both know what is work and what is 'us'.
It's been so long since I trusted a guy enough to get close to him. I just want to make sure we start right, that's all ... "
 
He nodded his head at her and did so with a smile.

"I understand your condition and I completly agree with you. But I would never expect you to do something like that with me here."

A few beads of sweat ran down the side of his head and he was nervous.

"But to answer your question, I think we should move slowly. Since well, I am really nervous."

The booze ran through him and started to blur his vision more than it was and his mind was getting woozy.

"I would be willing to do anything you want to do. But I am a gent... I mean I would like to think myself as a gentleman. But how to please you, other than to buy you things and take you places, I would never know how to please you."

He shook his head as he smiled at her. He did not want to mess things up. He went and sat on the chair as he was smiling, not believing he was in this place with her.

"Pinch me, this has to be a dream. Do you know how many nights I have dreamed this."

He downed another glass of the champagne and he stood to refill his glass. He stumbled on his first step, but quickly corrected it as he made his way to the bottle, that was more than almost empty.
 
"I understand your condition and I completly agree with you. But I would never expect you to do something like that with me here. But to answer your question, I think we should move slowly. Since well, I am really nervous."

She was more than happy to wait. She was in no rush, but she thought that was what he'd wanted and she certainly had no objection.

"I would be willing to do anything you want to do. But I am a gent... I mean I would like to think myself as a gentleman. But how to please you, other than to buy you things and take you places, I would never know how to please you."

She laughed.

"You don't need to buy me things or take me to lots of places.
Just getting to know each other better would be nice ... "


She watched him with concern as he drank.

"Pinch me, this has to be a dream. Do you know how many nights I have dreamed this."

Playfully she pinched him.

"It's all real enough ... but are you ok? Do you need a different drink..?
 
"Of course I have to buy you nice things and take you to nice places, what else good can I do? I am a bumbling idiot, money is the one thing that I can do right."

He laughed as he smiled at her. He looked to the bottle.

"Yes I would love some whiskey, clearly after that pinch."

He walked back and sat on the chair now as he looked at her.

"So you want to know more about me. I think I am quite boring, lets hear about you."

He smiled at her.

"Tell me, when you are not busy seducing men, what do you like to do? I got it, ill ask a question and you answer, than you can ask me a question and I will answer. Or maybe we can play truth or dare?"

He sounded so out of it, his words did not seem clear, but he had that big smile on his face as he gazed at her.

"DeeDee, you are amazingly beautiful."
 
"Of course I have to buy you nice things and take you to nice places, what else good can I do? I am a bumbling idiot, money is the one thing that I can do right."

She didn't agree, but she laughed with him and dipped into the cabinet bringing out an excellent whiskey. With a smile she poured him a generous shot and handed it to him.

"So you want to know more about me. I think I am quite boring, lets hear about you. Tell me, when you are not busy seducing men, what do you like to do?"

She laughed.

"So that's what you think I do? Seduce men?"

She giggled.

"I got it, ill ask a question and you answer, than you can ask me a question and I will answer. Or maybe we can play truth or dare?"

She guided him to the couch, bringing the bottle with them, but setting it aside so that she could top up his glass when he needed it.

"I like games ... let's try truth or dare ... you'll have to take a lead though ... so's I know what to do ... "

She snuggled up to him taking his arm and wrapping it around her.

"DeeDee, you are amazingly beautiful."

Things had already changed between them, but it felt ... right...

"And you're amazing ... but thought you wanted to play ... I'll go for ... truth..."

She selected as he seemed to like truth in his relationships ...
 
Drew was quite buzzed now as he giggled and grinned at her.

"Truth... alright I will ask you a truth question."

He had this large grin on his face.

"Alright, I am a little drunk, so I will ask a question sober me would never ask..."

He laughed a little. He seemed so playful, so kid like right now, he was really letting go right now.

"Hey you know what, I am the only one here that is tipsy, I think that is a problem..."

He stood up and stumbled over to grab another glass for her.

"Do you drink whiskey? I mean it will put hair on your chest. But you seem so serious..."

He giggled again as he looked to her and downed the rest of his drink.

"So for your question, please don't take any offense, but I am quite curious about if or I mean what position in sex you like the best?"

He blushed as he looked to her, not knowing what to expect as an answer.

"And you have to answer with the truth, or you get a double dare."
 
"Truth... alright I will ask you a truth question.
Alright, I am a little drunk, so I will ask a question sober me would never ask..."


She looked at him carefully. The liquor had certainly hit home all of a sudden.

"Hey you know what, I am the only one here that is tipsy, I think that is a problem... Do you drink whiskey? I mean it will put hair on your chest. But you seem so serious..."

She let him pour the whiskey and took the glass, but set it aside. Now wasn't the time to start hitting the hard stuff. She frowned as he told her she was serious, but let it ride ... for now ...

His glass was instantly empty.

"So for your question, please don't take any offense, but I am quite curious about if or I mean what position in sex you like the best?
And you have to answer with the truth, or you get a double dare."


She was silent for a long time.

"So ... you play truth or dare with your new girlfriend and THAT is the first question you ask?"

It wasn't that she was offended, more disappointed. She had expected more from him, but then that was always the problem: Whenever she started having expectations of a guy, she was let down.

"The answer to that question is ... you may never know ... "

Easing free from him, she stood up and went to the discrete phone on the wall.

"I'll order you another of those bottles ..."

She told him.

"Think you've chosen your companion for this evening."

So saying she picked up the phone and spoke in low tones to the guy at the other end.
 
Back
Top