What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not use peroxide nor clove oil...as it is now beneath the gum in the left side of my face. I look like I gave head to a golf ball...and my suction got it stuck in my fucking cheek.

*sighs*

Oh well, I will just write.

Or at least attempt to write.

(Oh yeah and my blood pressure which is NORMALLY no higher that 115/55 is something outfuckingrageous... 160/95 or some such shit. I have NEVER had a BP that high in my fucking life.)

-nods nods-

Pain does that. Makes your bloodpressure skyrocket.

I have to be carefull playing with pain (or endorphins) or involuntarily being in pain.. or at least i have to be mindful of my bloodpressure before hand if possible. As mine can be amazingly awesome for months and then be 150/110 for no findable reason.

write love... we're here for you..

ETA:
I have used a very sharp, long, thick needle to the gums to relieve the pressure from an abcessed tooth before.

But.. usualy once the pain reaches begging for death, it erupts on its own.

I also have slammed my head into the door frame till I made them errupt.

So.. I feel you.

Last edited:
*holds up hand-gun like Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho*

Bang.

That's about as good as you'll get since I like your face arranged the way it is now, and I prefer you breathing to not.

*hugs for the lovely lupine lady*

*snuggles my favorite (and the ONLY) PGoD.*

-nods nods-

Pain does that. Makes your bloodpressure skyrocket.

I have to be carefull playing with pain (or endorphins) or involuntarily being in pain.. or at least i have to be mindful of my bloodpressure before hand if possible. As mine can be amazingly awesome for months and then be 150/110 for no findable reason.

write love... we're here for you..

ETA:
I have used a very sharp, long, thick needle to the gums to relieve the pressure from an abcessed tooth before.

But.. usualy once the pain reaches begging for death, it erupts on its own.

I also have slammed my head into the door frame till I made them errupt.

So.. I feel you.

Yeah...that's where I am right now. The begging, pleading for death stage...
so I hope you are right, twin.

However, the pain is helping me get my inner Sadist out, so I guess that's good.

*snuggles my favorite (and the ONLY) PGoD.*

Yeah...that's where I am right now. The begging, pleading for death stage...
so I hope you are right, twin.

However, the pain is helping me get my inner Sadist out, so I guess that's good.

-giggles-

That.... kinda happens too.. :devil:

I am trying to write. Stop distracting me, you tempting forum posters. I only signed in to read what I wrote six months ago. Damm you sexy people and your fascinatingness. I am making that a word if it isn't already.

I am trying to write. Stop distracting me, you tempting forum posters. I only signed in to read what I wrote six months ago. Damm you sexy people and your fascinatingness. I am making that a word if it isn't already.

i used a made up word the other day

Fucktacular

I like it.

I hate needles but I've done that. *shudder* Then I used salt water.

-nods nods nods-

Same here.. I didnt stop beating people that came at me with a needle till my EFFING BOSS came after me.

but that one.. yes.. HOT salt water. hurts like a mother fucker but.. helps too.

Drinking tea with honey and lemon...

OMG, it's so good!!! I never had it before... and the funny thing is that my best friend brought me a bag full of lemons from the lemon thingy in her yard...

I sorta blame her for knowing I would need them...

Drinking tea with honey and lemon...

OMG, it's so good!!! I never had it before... and the funny thing is that my best friend brought me a bag full of lemons from the lemon thingy in her yard...

I sorta blame her for knowing I would need them...

I'm gathering that you added sugar..

Laying in bed, in pounce position.
I forget what I was pouncing.
But I'm gonna get it!
When I remember.

Licking the horrid line on the inside of my cheek.

Bit the flying fuck out of it during dinner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back