my first story

juicylips69

Really Experienced
I have posted my 1st story last Friday yet cant find it any where, it is tiled August 1984 new experiences or something like that. I would love to know if it is posted so I can post some more.:(

I have posted my 1st story last Friday yet cant find it any where, it is tiled August 1984 new experiences or something like that. I would love to know if it is posted so I can post some more.:(

You may have submitted it but it is not online yet. Have you looked at your VIEW SUBMISSIONS page to check its status? It might have been rejected for any number of reasons including punctuation and grammar.

Help Needed

I need some help, my story was rejected so need someone that will help me get it and the rest of them ready to be published. I would love to be able to post my sexual encounters over the last 30 ish years.

I need some help, my story was rejected so need someone that will help me get it and the rest of them ready to be published. I would love to be able to post my sexual encounters over the last 30 ish years.

You might get more help if you give the reason for rejection. Most times that's in the form of a question.

Mentioning the word count and category may also help.

And, just a personal observation, but not remembering the exact title of your own story isn't very impressive. :rolleyes:

Back