Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, my lovelies!

Well, I don't work for the government, so I didn't have a day off today ... but if I had, I'd certainly have spent it shopping :D

I have just a few more pics from my night out last week. I find that a little wine gives me just enough courage to come out of my shell.... who's buying the first round?

So tell me, if *you* had been at the bar and caught a glimpse of my lacy bra, what would have been the first thing that you'd have done/came to mind?

Have a good night everyone :kiss:

Well, I don't work for the government, so I didn't have a day off today ... but if I had, I'd certainly have spent it shopping :D

I have just a few more pics from my night out last week. I find that a little wine gives me just enough courage to come out of my shell.... who's buying the first round?

So tell me, if *you* had been at the bar and caught a glimpse of my lacy bra, what would have been the first thing that you'd have done/came to mind?

Wow you look fantastic!! More wine is in order. I will be buying the first, and third round. No need to be greedy here. LOL

First thing would have been a subtle re-arranging of my wardrobe ;) lol

Hmmmm

Well , truth be told if I did not know you would think -- wish I could see taste whats under that bra, but likely would not act on the thought, but if I knew a few glasses of wine might help, and already know the gems under the bra -- then YESSSSSSSSS the drinks are on me!!!!!

If I'd been at the bar.. I'd have said hi to the 'girls'. Right after I got you that glass of wine.

I find a drink helps me out of my shell too... still enjoying your awesome and sexy pics :)
If that was me in the bar, I'd lean in close and whisper in your ear to ask if you were aware your bra was showing... then if I saw you were up for mischief I'd kiss lightly on your neck and run my hand down your leg, whispering how gorgeous and sexy you look....

Well ... it wouldn't have been, "Have I seen her before in the church choir?"

More likely, "Hot damn."

Followed quickly by, "How do I get to the front of the line with all those guys climbing over chairs to get there ahead of me?"

Wow you look fantastic!! More wine is in order. I will be buying the first, and third round. No need to be greedy here. LOL
Thank you :kiss: More wine it is!

These pics just keep getting better and better. Awesome!!!
Thank you sweet:heart: You're too good to me.

Lucky them What did they manage to see?
I'll let your imagination wander ... :devil:

First thing would have been a subtle re-arranging of my wardrobe lol
That made me laugh out loud!

Well , truth be told if I did not know you would think -- wish I could see taste whats under that bra, but likely would not act on the thought, but if I knew a few glasses of wine might help, and already know the gems under the bra -- then YESSSSSSSSS the drinks are on me!!!!!
If a total stranger said something like that, the drinks may really have been on them! But for *you*? The world :kiss:

If I'd been at the bar.. I'd have said hi to the 'girls'. Right after I got you that glass of wine.
And you *know* I'd have let 'cha after than glass of wine... you've figured me out! :cattail:

I find a drink helps me out of my shell too... still enjoying your awesome and sexy pics
If that was me in the bar, I'd lean in close and whisper in your ear to ask if you were aware your bra was showing... then if I saw you were up for mischief I'd kiss lightly on your neck and run my hand down your leg, whispering how gorgeous and sexy you look....
Even though I *knew* you could see it, I'd blush like crazy if you'd said that to me... just like a school girl.

Well ... it wouldn't have been, "Have I seen her before in the church choir?"

More likely, "Hot damn."

Followed quickly by, "How do I get to the front of the line with all those guys climbing over chairs to get there ahead of me?"
LMAO! The church choir!!! How did you know I can sing? :cattail:

5 6 and 7 are awesome!!!

If I saw your bra at the bar I would tell you it's visible and say or do something to let you know I am a huge dork lol.
Thank you :kiss: And, I happen to dig dorks, just ask Mr. Shy. You'd make me laugh, and I'd be smitten. (BTW, I am a big dork too)

(PS I love you, Mr. Shy, you're my dork)

Last edited:
Back to our regularly scheduled program...

...the sweater series!

But, based on the reaction, I need to take some more pics whilst going out! Wow, I am always humbled and amazed, truly.

so, now, where were we?

Hope this week is treating you all well, and you're not waiting on the government to stop it's temper tantrum....

...the sweater series!

But, based on the reaction, I need to take some more pics whilst going out! Wow, I am always humbled and amazed, truly.

so, now, where were we?

Hope this week is treating you all well, and you're not waiting on the government to stop it's temper tantrum....

The going out thread was very sexy but in the sweater thread you are so cute, cuddly and deliciously fuckable.

When you make a sweater look that good, it gives me hope that something positive CAN come from colder weather!! Very sexy pics!!

...the sweater series!

so, now, where were we?

Beautiful as always sweetie :D
Thank you :rose:
Hope you have a great weekend:kiss:

i leave here for a week and come back needing to pick my jaw up off the floor. beautiful. and look the jeans casual top even better with the girls peeking out. can't wait to see more

I think my response would have been
"Your bra is showing. Let me take it off for you." ;-)

...the sweater series!

so, now, where were we?

6 is beautiful! So, what fun is in store for this weekend?

Honestly, I'd probably buy a glass of wine and sit at a table close by watching you intently hoping to see more as you had a few more sips of wine and became more relaxed. When you noticed me watching, I'd smile at you raise my glass, and beckon you over. If you didn't come I would write a note and have it passed to you. "Naughty girl for disobeying. Now you will have to go to the ladies room, remove your knickers, and stay that way for the rest of the evening."

...the sweater series!

so, now, where were we?

Well I was trying to think of an amusing answer to your last post, but now I am perving the photo of your beautiful breasts. I can only imagine where we might be if we were together. :kiss::devil:

Anywhere you take pics is just fine by me. :)

You always amaze me but make me horny too and its so worth it my pale goddess!
Happy Friday babe and kisses to your sexy twins:devil:

...the sweater series!

so, now, where were we?

At this point I am happy to be wherever you are putting us. I did very much enjoy that long necklace over that magnificent body. That and nothing else would look amazing on you! :D

Ahhhh yesssss

...the sweater series!

so, now, where were we?

There they are (third pic) --- My favorite morning, lunch, dinner ohhh who am I kidding anytime snack!!! Now hmmm sneak in a glass of wine and then............................................

Wow!

Both girls out to play. Alluring! A truly happy sight. Are they as soft and smooth as they look?

MY, my, my

Fall is here ~ it's sweater weather and I love it. Changing leaves, pumpkin *everything*, hot apple cider ~ oh, and the start of hockey, of course!

Real life has taken over my free time, so it's been awhile since I've posted. I have to say this has been one of the most gut-wrenching, frustrating weeks I've experienced in a very long time. *sigh* What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

So, about this sweater weather....

Hope you all are having a better week than I am :kiss:

#3--holy cats!!

Here's hoping you have a good weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back