Hi, new here.

"She" got real quiet all of a sudden right?

Google search says, ''Anyone named ZionGirl is a hippie, do-gooder slash ugly chair-sitting person who needs to be run over with a wheel barrow full of stinky manure on Saturday.''

Just saying.
We'd all be in the dark if it weren't for google.

No no no, like I thought.... you won't put 100$ up that you are who you say you are.... why not? take the easy 100$ i'll pay

Why not? Because you're probably a guy, and even if you are a female you arent the female you show in you pictures.
*sigh* Everyone wants to be an Internet Warrior.

No no no, like I thought.... you won't put 100$ up that you are who you say you are.... why not? take the easy 100$ i'll pay

Why not? Because you're probably a guy, and even if you are a female you arent the female you show in you pictures.
It's "your," and the dollar sign goes in front of the number.

Also, "aren't" requires an apostrophe.

I not saying FakeaSmile is false, I have know way of knowing on that account, but you called it right that there are a fair few people in here who aren't what they're profile pic suggests. I do know that as fact. And those same people do try and call others out. Again this is not an accusation against FakeaSmile

The GB is a mean place.

If you want nice, go to the other boards.

If you stick around, take your lumps and move on.

*sigh* Everyone wants to be an Internet Warrior.

no sigh involved..... straight up... skype with me right now... if you are who you say you are not only will I admit it but i'll send you 100$ paypal.... if you are for real why would you not do it?

please tell me that

we all know you're fake as fuck and this is my first day and I can spot it

Google search says, ''Anyone named ZionGirl is a hippie, do-gooder slash ugly chair-sitting person who needs to be run over with a wheel barrow full of stinky manure on Saturday.''

Just saying.
We'd all be in the dark if it weren't for google.
That was a rumor started by some kids at a grade school in Springfield, Illinois.

If you want to believe that, then fine.

I approve of the imagery, though.

No, from one quick post you'd have no way of determining that.

You just respond like an asshole, because well.... you're an asshole.

get real.

Not even the whole post. ".... 27 f usa..." was all I needed.

Hi i'm new here.... 27 f usa... stumbled upon this website looking for sexual stories, i'm not that great of a writer but I try from time to time. So i'd like to try on here and get feedback.

Message me if you'd like but don't be mean please!

Hi! Welcome to the General Board! Have fun and don't feed the trolls! (Well too late for that, lol!)

Can't wait to read your sexual stories!

It's sort of a tradition to ask new grrlz to post a photo of their breasts. So...

Hi! Welcome to the General Board! Have fun and don't feed the trolls! (Well too late for that, lol!)

Can't wait to read your sexual stories!

It's sort of a tradition to ask new grrlz to post a photo of their breasts. So...
We were discussing Illinois.

Back