Cyber sex via yahoo

renee4bigdaddy

Really Really Experienced
Seeking my big-shaved-dick daddy for cyber sex via yahoo. I'd like to try a discrete one time meeting with a masked stranger who takes me somewhere secluded, ties my hands behind me - me willingly submitting - and eases me to my knees in front of his long, thick swaying cock. Beyond that I'm open to most anything except anal. HMU with your asl and thoughts "masked daddy".

Seeking my big-shaved-dick daddy for cyber sex via yahoo. I'd like to try a discrete one time meeting with a masked stranger who takes me somewhere secluded, ties my hands behind me - me willingly submitting - and eases me to my knees in front of his long, thick swaying cock. Beyond that I'm open to most anything except anal. HMU with your asl and thoughts "masked daddy".

Hi Renee, 50 yr old daddy here. Want to Yahoo? :devil:

Hi Renee... IM has been sent... I look forward to taking you and having my way with you.. ;) x

Bump. I should be available tonight after 10pm (central) masked daddies, but feel free to send me a sexy message me in the mean time. I look forward to a few good cyber fucks!

Back