Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying? You?

Crazy talk.
RA walks in eyes kinda glazed. She's had an incredibly difficult day outside the bunker. She hears Dave's little quip then calmly walks up to him. As if in a trance and quicker than lightening, she coldcocks Dave. He goes down..

Her bunkermates stand in awe..not knowing what to think..They've all known RA was capable of such violence but had not expected to ever witness it.

Something must be wrong for her to have finally snapped. Surely, she knew Dave was joking..???:confused:

RA walks in eyes kinda glazed. She's had an incredibly difficult day outside the bunker. She hears Dave's little quip then calmly walks up to him. As if in a trance and quicker than lightening, she coldcocks Dave. He goes down..

Her bunkermates stand in awe..not knowing what to think..They've all known RA was capable of such violence but had not expected to ever witness it.

Something must be wrong for her to have finally snapped. Surely, she knew Dave was joking..???:confused:

Thanks. I needed that.

Shaking my head, I look down, apologize, and offer Dave a hand up.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I've had a really, really bad day, and..I don't know what came over me. I simply can't take it anymore. I'm going alittle stir crazy in the bunker. Maybe a good night's rest.."

Just leave me here. The split lip and the stiff neck will serve me right. I'll just lie here and think about the relative safety inside.

Outside...well, it's not so good.

I insist. *holds out hand*
Really, I'm sorry. I have no right to take out my frustrations with the zombie army out on you. I guess, I'm just a little sensitive to snerk at the moment. It won't happen again.

I hoist Dave up whether he wants to get up or not, and I set him down in the nearby chair. Looking at his lip I realize I really did smack him, so I find a first aid kit and start to clean the wound.

"Dave, I'm sorry, I can't apologize enough for my actions. I hope you will forgive me. I experienced an upset outside earlier, and well, It just got to me. I know you were joking, but...all I can do is hope you can understand or at least realize I'm not usually so quick to anger."

"I need to go and talk to Whip. I'm sure she's ready to shoot me, and rightfully so. I want her to know this outburst had nothing to do with you. It was all about me and my finally tripping over the edge of self control. The edge I have balanced on is starting to crumble. I don't know if I'm losing my mind or maybe sanity has already vacated and I'm now in a state of apathy."

"I want the world back, Dave; back the way it was. Blues skies and flowers, fresh air, and love. But it's not coming back. It's gone...gone forever and it will never, ever be the same again. "

"It's cruel and heartless, calculating..It's fist is drawn back and it's yelling at you. Growling that it no longer wants to interact, it presses down until all you want is to walk out and offer yourself up as sacrifice. The stench rises up and overcomes you as you do your best to scrounge around and avoid the walkers. Where is the laughter, Dave? Where is the compassion?"

*Looks solemnly over at Kitten*

I'm sorry you had to see that. Really, I don't bite....much. But, I do get a little possessed at times. :eek: Maybe next time I feel the beast I'll go trash the waffle house...

*wraps RA in a big bosomy hug and kisses her cheek*

*shrugs* I want the same thing for you that I want for everyone around here. (I dunno if any of us'll ever find what we're looking for, but it can't hurt to look together. :heart:)

*wraps RA in a big bosomy hug and kisses her cheek*

*shrugs* I want the same thing for you that I want for everyone around here. (I dunno if any of us'll ever find what we're looking for, but it can't hurt to look together. :heart:)
:heart: Thanks....
Now if I can just keep Whip from tasering me...:D

*Comes to in a spilled stack of old magazines and record albums. Realizes that the party room is quiet as everyone looks at what just happened. Stunned, the whole group is shocked into silence. I rub my jaw and look around. I'm groggy and oddly different after getting sucker punched in the jaw. It's like I've had a reset done or been rebooted. I see things in a new way, like they are fresh, colorful again. I mean, am I broken the rest of the way...or fixed?*

*Grins* I'm thrilled! I mean, I'm sorry you got hit and all, but this is the closest thing to ice hockey I've seen since the dead started walking!

*runs away*

*Grins* I'm thrilled! I mean, I'm sorry you got hit and all, but this is the closest thing to ice hockey I've seen since the dead started walking!

*runs away*

I wish I was watching ice hockey right now.

Maybe I can find some old archival footage of the Broad Street Bullies whooping ass back in the day. You know, back when the Flyers were good?

I wish I was watching ice hockey right now.

Maybe I can find some old archival footage of the Broad Street Bullies whooping ass back in the day. You know, back when the Flyers were good?

EAT ME:kiss:

*Realizing I have no hope of keeping up in this conversation, I wander off to go find a bottle of JB to stare at*

*Realizing I have no hope of keeping up in this conversation, I wander off to go find a bottle of JB to stare at*

I'll pour you Scotch, Kitten, if you think you want some.

And then we'll whisper about Ella's choice of hockey teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back