Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I wake up, I sure hope to see you walking around in those...

*Hears the door mechanism and sees R.A. heading out for some target practice, I watch the door slide close, and then head down the corridor, heels echoing unnaturally loudly in the stillness, to the kitchen. I'm in the mood for coffee.

I grab a Mountain Dew out of the cooler and strut down the hall to see if I can find anyone who might want that....:rose:

*Hears the door mechanism and sees R.A. heading out for some target practice, I watch the door slide close, and then head down the corridor, heels echoing unnaturally loudly in the stillness, to the kitchen. I'm in the mood for coffee.

I grab a Mountain Dew out of the cooler and strut down the hall to see if I can find anyone who might want that....:rose:

OOOooooooohhhh!!!! I know, I know!!!!

*gesticulates wildly*

Over here, Missy! Wooohoooo? I'm over here!

Well, that and I pulled the quilt off of you so that your back would get cold so that my spooning with you would be welcome.

:devil:

Wasn't me you had to worry about ... that red brindle Cattle Dog bites. But you have no fresh holes ... you passed the Mandy Test and are officially a Good Guy in her book.

Barn Chores done, I watch RA head out and wish she had said something ... always happy to keep her company.

Need to find something to do ... feel useful ... bury memories dredged up this week

Dave?? What is on the agenda for this weekend?? Are we dancing tonight??

*peeks into the room....
Have any Jaeger and I throw into this Mountain Dew?

Evening, all.

I'm starting slow tonight. I'm mixing my bourbon. Maybe I'll drink it straight later.

...hides under a blanket, behind a whole bunch of pillows over in the corner, wanting to be there....but hiding just the same.

...hides under a blanket, behind a whole bunch of pillows over in the corner, wanting to be there....but hiding just the same.

*continues flirting with RA, pretending not to notice Ella hiding in the corner.*

Hello, Missy. I understand you've been sick...still?

You know I keep a thought out there for you and Little Domme. I hope she's well.

I am better, just weak.

Less and less so every day.

Took Little One to a hockey game today. How come noone told me what awesome asses hockey players have?

Little One is doing great! She is taking horseback riding lessons now and took her first one this past Saturday.

She is super...her appt is Wed though...

I hope things have settled down for you too!

Hugs

*takes a flying leap onto one of the sofas, bouncing slightly*

Ugggh GOD what a day . So many special fucking snowflakes pissed because we don't get them their fucking stuff in a quarter of a second. One guy was totally shouting at me because we didnt have his acient-style right ready to go, and bitching on and on and on about how he can't do without his glasses while insisting we have the uncut lenses in-house. Just would not listen when I told him I dont know where his freaking stuff is, I didnt order it, its not even my handwriting on the tray. People are goddamn rude, and get all the ruder when they think they can get shit for free.

*takes a flying leap onto one of the sofas, bouncing slightly*

Ugggh GOD what a day . So many special fucking snowflakes pissed because we don't get them their fucking stuff in a quarter of a second. One guy was totally shouting at me because we didnt have his acient-style right ready to go, and bitching on and on and on about how he can't do without his glasses while insisting we have the uncut lenses in-house. Just would not listen when I told him I dont know where his freaking stuff is, I didnt order it, its not even my handwriting on the tray. People are goddamn rude, and get all the ruder when they think they can get shit for free.
Hugs, Whip...sorry you couldn't shoot him..:D

Hugs, Whip...sorry you couldn't shoot him..:D
*hugs back*

And dont get me started on this one woman who called us wanting to get her kids entire pair replaced under warantee. She said her kid took them off and CHEWED them. Our warantees only cover stuff thats wrong with the frame when it arrives at our store (and we had to send 2 frames back from our newest shipment). Allowing your child to use the glasses as a goddamn teething toy is NOT covered. And when I tell her that she bitches about how much money she spent on them, and boy she sure wishes they were covered. Look lady, you bought your 1 to 4 year old kid a pair of teeny tiny glasses, did you really think they were gonna last? Kids abuse the everloving shit out of their glasses. I got one repair in today where the kid got hit in the face with an everloving soccer ball. I had to bolt the frame back because the screwholes were too stripped from being repaired a million times. So I call her back and wouldnt ya know it, the bitch doesnt pick up her phone. I knew this shit would NEVER be covered under warantee, so I leave her a message telling her to come in and she can buy new lenses.

The next day my boss tells me she called PISSED and ranted about how I never called back, I was rude, blah blah blah. I left a fuckin message, what the fuck else does she want? Her child's brand new indestructible glasses delivered on a cloud of sugarplum skins by a unicorn that farts love? Sorry bitch, not gonna happen.

Next time, dont let your child eat his stupid glasses.

543848_551807824831794_1640986279_n.jpg

Wow, this thread did empty out. Hope everyone is okay. (((hugs)))

I'm fine. My life changed dramatically and I cannot spend the time here that I used to.

Miss you all, and I'm sorry to those I've disappointed, annoyed, angered, saddened, or made happier with my absence. Love y'all. I don't know if and when I'll be back.

I know; famous last words.

I'm fine. My life changed dramatically and I cannot spend the time here that I used to.

Miss you all, and I'm sorry to those I've disappointed, annoyed, angered, saddened, or made happier with my absence. Love y'all. I don't know if and when I'll be back.

I know; famous last words.
You have always got friends, Dave, even if you are a disappointing, annoying, angering, depressing, POS... :D

:kiss: ( I'm just kidding, take your time, Sweetie.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back