The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you did better than the 75% you needed. If you could remember all those acts, you must have aced it.:D

Well, I think the 75% will give me a 91.5% in the class. I'll never know the final grade. Of course, I tried for the best I could do, not the worst, but you never know. Overall, the course could have been much harder, but his tests always have loosey-goosey questions where you could argue two or more answers. A bit frustrating.

Well, I think the 75% will give me a 91.5% in the class. I'll never know the final grade. Of course, I tried for the best I could do, not the worst, but you never know. Overall, the course could have been much harder, but his tests always have loosey-goosey questions where you could argue two or more answers. A bit frustrating.

Texas History?
That sounds fun!

I love the story of Sam Huston! He was an amazing man.
More wine?:D

Yes, please. *slurp, gulp*

A couple more and I'll be quite fine indeed!

Yes, I never really knew much about him, but what little we touched on was interesting. I think someday I'd like to read a good bio of him.

Could have been ....

I was hoping for so much more. Guess I'll just have to read up on my own.

I got my Texas history from Roy Rogers, Audey Murphy, Tex Ritter, the Cisco Kid and lots more. Anything else would be a let down. Kinda like when I was a kid and heard Texas was the biggest state, then saw that five of them fit in my province. I see Texas as a movie I saw on the screen that looks larger than life. One big Dallas show from border to border.

Yes, please. *slurp, gulp*

A couple more and I'll be quite fine indeed!

Yes, I never really knew much about him, but what little we touched on was interesting. I think someday I'd like to read a good bio of him.

.....oh, then I shall open another bottle:D
Yes, independent study is usually more fun anyway.

drip... well cum here so I can lickher.

You'll have to come here beside me, cause rb is giving me the best massage. Another drink or two and I won't be able to walk anywhere. :rolleyes:

But I'll be feeling so good, I won't care!

I got my Texas history from Roy Rogers, Audey Murphy, Tex Ritter, the Cisco Kid and lots more. Anything else would be a let down. Kinda like when I was a kid and heard Texas was the biggest state, then saw that five of them fit in my province. I see Texas as a movie I saw on the screen that looks larger than life. One big Dallas show from border to border.

Okay now ... no dissing Texas or Yanks tonight. I'm fragile and can't take it. And I think Sam Houston manages to live up to Hollywood. Funny now he never got his own movie. And Texas isn't even the biggest state, Alaska is. It is, however, the second most populated one.

Now ... Canadian history ... there's a thought. I know I can take Mexican history here, but don't think they cover Canadian history, except where it sort of intertwines with US.

.....oh, then I shall open another bottle:D
Yes, independent study is usually more fun anyway.

Thanks, another bottle would be lovely.

Independent study is better ... just don't get any credit for it, and can't ever remember enough to CLEP!

Okay now ... no dissing Texas or Yanks tonight. I'm fragile and can't take it. And I think Sam Houston manages to live up to Hollywood. Funny now he never got his own movie. And Texas isn't even the biggest state, Alaska is. It is, however, the second most populated one.

Now ... Canadian history ... there's a thought. I know I can take Mexican history here, but don't think they cover Canadian history, except where it sort of intertwines with US.

Independent study is better ... just don't get any credit for it, and can't ever remember enough to CLEP!

You can! I clep half my undergrad:D:D:D:D:D Their test are easer than you think. One Clep study book for $30.....and the test $65.....& zip, 3 credits!:D

Red or white?:cool:

Don't read about Canadian history Honey, That'll really upset you. We kicked America's ass twice and once in only ten minutes. But we're buddies now, so let's party and celebrate the end of this round of tests. Yee-haww Paaaarrrtty!!!

Don't read about Canadian history Honey, That'll really upset you. We kicked America's ass twice and once in only ten minutes. But we're buddies now, so let's party and celebrate the end of this round of tests. Yee-haww Paaaarrrtty!!!

That's why you run things in Washington. :rolleyes:

And I believe it was the Brits in Canada who kicked our tails. There weren't enough of you at the time.:devil:

Yes! Party!

You can! I clep half my undergrad:D:D:D:D:D Their test are easer than you think. One Clep study book for $30.....and the test $65.....& zip, 3 credits!:D

Red or white?:cool:

Can't believe this offer of more wine slipped past me!

Mmm ... well, I love a good red with a lot of meals, but alone ... how about a nice icewine? I only can afford it at the free Naked bar.

Think I'm not smart enough for any other CLEP's. Shame. I'd spend more time prepping, and I'm not very self-motivated. :eek:

Taking government for the wintermester. He's supposed to be a bit tough, so ... more copious drinking will be on the horizon shortly!

Can't believe this offer of more wine slipped past me!

Mmm ... well, I love a good red with a lot of meals, but alone ... how about a nice icewine? I only can afford it at the free Naked bar.

Think I'm not smart enough for any other CLEP's. Shame. I'd spend more time prepping, and I'm not very self-motivated. :eek:

Taking government for the wintermester. He's supposed to be a bit tough, so ... more copious drinking will be on the horizon shortly!

That is an interesting thought; why does alcohol and college go so well with each other......I needed a drink last week.....too much paper writing:D

Last edited:
That is an interesting thought; why does alcohol and college go so well with each other......I needed a drink last week.....too much paper writing:D

Yes. Something about it, for sure. Must be something about paper, yes, that's it. :rolleyes:

Congrats! (I hope).

In one week I have an exam on Risk Management and Product Design in Life Insurance. :p

Off to study...

(I hope, too!)

And poor you! Next week, stop by and we'll 'pour' you! Gosh, that sounds much worse than Texas history! Hope you get a pay-raise off it. :rose:

Wanders in, stares at Molly's white stuff - damn!

It's 101F here with a hot dry wind... I'd kill to make a snow angel right now!!

Well, they've been handing me drinks right and left, so come on! A couple of glasses and you won't care what the temp is! :)

Ick! As far as I'm concerned, the interior of Oz is way too hot. If I were to move down that way, I'd head for Hobart!

I don't mind the heat - it's the drying wind I hate. Our "lawn" crunches when you walk on it already this year!

I don't mind the heat - it's the drying wind I hate. Our "lawn" crunches when you walk on it already this year!

At least you have something to crunch! I'm specializing in the dark brown lawn myself. Nothing crunches, nothing seems to grow. No fuss, no muss. I'm going to start telling the neighbors I'm just going green. :D

Shall I pour you a nice frozen Margarita? A Texas specialty.

Frozen ANYTHING sounds damned fine!

I tried to get green stuff, but it's brown and crunchy, what isn't already bare dirt that is blowing away.
I now know why Oz is flat and NZ is rising - it's all our soil getting blown over there.

Frozen ANYTHING sounds damned fine!

I tried to get green stuff, but it's brown and crunchy, what isn't already bare dirt that is blowing away.
I now know why Oz is flat and NZ is rising - it's all our soil getting blown over there.

Go over there and bag it up and bring it back! They gotta be sick of climbing all over it.

Here's your 'rita ... Di makes a great pineapple one, so I hear, but I've been doing mango, I think you'll enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back