ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rgraham666 said:
Evening all. A Tankhouse Ale please.

It's nice to be home.

Hey, there. I like the title under your username. What should I call you? Call me Alexis.

Oh, and what's a Tankhouse Ale? I've never heard of that brand.

Alexandra1979 said:
Hey, there. I like the title under your username. What should I call you? Call me Alexis.

Hi Alexandra

Alexandra1979 said:

Hello Alexis. Pleased to meet you. :kiss:

Thanks. I like being a heretic.

Tankhouse Ale is a Toronto microbrew. Very tasty stuff. :)

Hi Carolina. Chi-town was Great! I had a blast.

But am I the only person who thinks that the antenna on the top of the Sears Tower looks like a 1950's spaceship?

rgraham666 said:

But am I the only person who thinks that the antenna on the top of the Sears Tower looks like a 1950's spaceship?

Pleased to meet you, too. :kiss:

I'm basically a heretic myself.

Rob, is it?

rgraham666 said:

LOL on the Sears Tower. I haven't been there for a few years, but I don't remember the antenna making that impression on me. sorry ;)

rgraham666 said:

welcome back Rob :rose:

um it is a 1950's space ship....no one is suposed to notice or remember that

feeeriek said:
welcome back Rob :rose:

um it is a 1950's space ship....no one is suposed to notice or remember that
Hi Feee. I'll go with you if it's time to walk fluffy again :rose:

Alexandra1979 said:
Pleased to meet you, too. :kiss:

I'm basically a heretic myself.

Rob, is it?

Yep, it's Rob, Alexis.

I read an article in Wired about ten years ago. Some one said "In order to be successful in the future, companies must be systematically open to heresy."

I knew exactly what he meant. I've called myself a heretic ever since.

Carolina? The antenna has this sort of three prong thingy deal going on that I thought made it looked like a model from some '50's SF movie. But that's me.

rgraham666 said:
Yep, it's Rob, Alexis.

I read an article in Wired about ten years ago. Some one said "In order to be successful in the future, companies must be systematically open to heresy."

I knew exactly what he meant. I've called myself a heretic ever since.

Carolina? The antenna has this sort of three prong thingy deal going on that I thought made it looked like a model from some '50's SF movie. But that's me.
I remember a building downtown (maybe the library) that had gargoyles on it and was really cool architecturally. That was sweet.

And I remember a helicopter landing on a nearby building when I was up in Sears Tower. Still don't remember antenna though :eek:

CarolinaHeat said:
I remember a building downtown (maybe the library) that had gargoyles on it and was really cool architecturally. That was sweet.

And I remember a helicopter landing on a nearby building when I was up in Sears Tower. Still don't remember antenna though :eek:

I liked downtown Chicago. Interesting place.

Spent most of the time at the hotel though. Except for the run to the toy store. Adult toys that is. Twas fun checking out all the stuff I've only written about until now.

I was going to get a souvenir for someone from there, but I forgot. :(

rgraham666 said:
The antenna has this sort of three prong thingy deal going on that I thought made it looked like a model from some '50's SF movie. But that's me.

Nope, I'm with you on that too. Welcome back Rob. :rose:

Nirvanadragones said:
Hey You. :rose: Pleased to meet you, and yes, it is close.

Welcome home, Rob. I'm glad you had a good time. :kiss:

Pleased to meet you, sweetie. :kiss: :kiss: What should I call you? People call me Alexis. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back