ORAL SERVITUDE - redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny you mention that cookie.....i've never seen that just because someone is giving oral....wether it's sucking cock, licking pussy, rimming....whatever.....that -that- makes whomever is doing so necessarily the submissive. it all depends on the personas/likes/chemistry....whatever you want to call it...between those involved and the moment at hand.

There have been times where I've gotten head and knew the woman I was with was in control.....from how she set the pace and took me at her leisure. I've also experienced the flip side where I knew I was taking the lead, pretty much fucking her mouth as deep, fast and rough as I felt. When a woman is truly excited to suck cock, you can definitely tell.

I've also been in the same place when eating a woman out......at times I take charge, telling her to remain as still as possible, spanking her when she disobeys, teasing her soft folds with the stubbing from my beard and getting her off at my pace. Then there are times where her nails rake across my head (a fucking fantastic feeling) or if she can, grabbing my hair or an ear firmly and shoving my face into her cunt, grinding into me and using my head to get herself off. Definitely enthusiastic to play either part there as well.

tumblr_lhm6dwQvem1qcco1ko1_500.jpg

59e33c2082755923a6cac4a7c771d3ad.jpg

2009-02-26-amateur-erotica-oral-sex.jpg

tumblr_nrtuvib2Qv1u0u1o6o1_500.jpg

It's funny you mention that cookie.....i've never seen that just because someone is giving oral....wether it's sucking cock, licking pussy, rimming....whatever.....that -that- makes whomever is doing so necessarily the submissive. it all depends on the personas/likes/chemistry....whatever you want to call it...between those involved and the moment at hand.

There have been times where I've gotten head and knew the woman I was with was in control.....from how she set the pace and took me at her leisure. I've also experienced the flip side where I knew I was taking the lead, pretty much fucking her mouth as deep, fast and rough as I felt. When a woman is truly excited to suck cock, you can definitely tell.

I've also been in the same place when eating a woman out......at times I take charge, telling her to remain as still as possible, spanking her when she disobeys, teasing her soft folds with the stubbing from my beard and getting her off at my pace. Then there are times where her nails rake across my head (a fucking fantastic feeling) or if she can, grabbing my hair or an ear firmly and shoving my face into her cunt, grinding into me and using my head to get herself off. Definitely enthusiastic to play either part there as well.

I clearly need to stop overthinking this.

I clearly need to stop overthinking this.

Heheh....I don't think you can overthink something like this.....well maybe at the moment, because you should be busy enjoying this in some way.....giving or receiving, but while discussing it? I do believe as detailed and as thought out of an explanation we can get from various sources about a variety of techniques. Besides first hand (well ok, maybe not necessarily hand.....) how else are we to learn?

Has anyone ever made you talk with a mouth full of cock? Like he wanted you to talk dirty but all mumbled up and drooly because he was busy shoving his cock down your throat?

I like my guy to be selfish with his cock. Or maybe selfish about his cock. Don't be concerned with my pleasure. Or my cunt other than making sure it gets wetter each time I see it, touch it, lick it.

Demand I earn your attention through your cock. Take your cock out of your pants, you're still dressed, just your cock. Make me crawl to you. Watch you stroke it. Slowly... inches from my mouth.

Feed my addiction to your cum. Rub your pre-cum along my lips. Smear it on my face. Tell me you won't give me your cum unless I've earned it. Allow me to stroke your cock, slippery, slow until you cum in my hand, or a dish or on my tongue. Sticking out my tongue and holding it out until you give me permission to taste you.

Foster my obsession with your cock. Push my face in to your balls and don't let me up to breathe until you feel that moment I relax in to you.

Cock worship.

Cookiecat- you paint such beautiful pictures with your words. Mmmmm. I love that, being made to beg for, or earn, being allowed to touch or lick his cock. Being made to watch him play with it....

Cookiecat- you paint such beautiful pictures with your words. Mmmmm. I love that, being made to beg for, or earn, being allowed to touch or lick his cock. Being made to watch him play with it....

Being made to watch, tied in a chair like this...

pB1iNNim.jpg

Has anyone ever made you talk with a mouth full of cock? Like he wanted you to talk dirty but all mumbled up and drooly because he was busy shoving his cock down your throat?

No, but I have been to one to do so. All times it was a bit humorous but it was also a test of the woman's skills in trying to please me....well...while pleasing me. ;)

A ventriloquist could have fun with that.....

Here is a very short story I wrote that some may enjoy on this topic:

https://fetlife.com/users/4219113/posts/3625690

A very wonderful short story, thank you for sharing, Lucy! And your Sir/Master is a lucky fella.

Yes! And knowing that he knows I can't answer but it is amusing him to ask me knowing he fully controls my ability to answer... Add in for extra hotness if he is asking me something humiliating :D

Yes! And knowing that he knows I can't answer but it is amusing him to ask me knowing he fully controls my ability to answer... Add in for extra hotness if he is asking me something humiliating :D

haha! For sure. Trying to be a good girl and answer but getting all weird and wet and blushing and embarrassed.

*sigh*

So it's 3:30 in the morning. Got an hour of sleep when real life stuff yanked me out of bed. An hour later, after slaying a few dragons, I can't sleep. I want to cry, my heart hurts, I can't shut off my brain. Oddly, my pussy is screaming for something. So here i am, thinking about oral servitude.

I want nothing more than singular focus on your cock. I need it to drown out the noise of my sadness. Quiet the demons in my head. I need to feel your cock on my tongue. Memorizing each vein, every inch. Your hands on my head still my racing heart. This is my place.

I dont have this in my life right now. Does it tug at my heart worse when Im here? I thought if I resurrected this thread, Id feel.... better?!

I did earlier. Remembering what it's like to be that focused. What it's like to clear out the clutter of my manic brain in order to be that devoted to cock. It was fun to read replies, post pictures.

But now, in the quiet of the night, empty mouth, empty cunt, I just feel sad. Frustrated that life dealt me this shitty hand that keeps me from my husbands cock. At times, i kneel in front of him, my head in his lap, my arms, wrapped awkwardly around his legs.

I will take his soft cock in my mouth. My tongue slides all over it. I have to go slow, sometimes just nursing it and nothing more. He cant touch me or put his hands on my head. I have to be happy with just this. Quiet moments of serving his cock. Knowing that its enough for him just to have my head in his lap.

This wasnt my plan, to come here and grieve the loss of cock worship. I wanted to think about getting lost in pleasuring cock. Think about being sneaky and greedy over cock at 4 am. Forget about no sleep and sadness and instead enjoy cock.

Emotions are hard. Cock worship is easy.

Last edited:
I'm never over here in BDSM but this thread ...

My woman has always spent delicious ages on me with her mouth and hands. And yet, since I started wearing a chunky steel cockring around my junk, her attention is at a new level. She gets lost in a world of man-meat and, yeah, worship is the only word. From time to time I move her in order to french kiss and get the taste of my cock and my pre-cum from her mouth. And then she'll look at me humbly and say, "Can I have some more?"

When we are in a good position for it I eventually give her some attention with my fingers at her pussy. And just sometimes I'll take her to orgasm that way while her mouth is jammed on my boner and I'm holding her head there. Wow the thrashing and flayling of her body when she can't express her joy with verbals. So deeply satisfying for me to experience her wonder and gratitude when she's right there at my thighs and pubes and bulged-up balls and phallus at her face all glistening with her saliva. Yeah nice. Fuck very nice indeed.

Last edited:
So it's 3:30 in the morning. Got an hour of sleep when real life stuff yanked me out of bed. An hour later, after slaying a few dragons, I can't sleep. I want to cry, my heart hurts, I can't shut off my brain. Oddly, my pussy is screaming for something. So here i am, thinking about oral servitude.

I want nothing more than singular focus on your cock. I need it to drown out the noise of my sadness. Quiet the demons in my head. I need to feel your cock on my tongue. Memorizing each vein, every inch. Your hands on my head still my racing heart. This is my place.

I dont have this in my life right now. Does it tug at my heart worse when Im here? I thought if I resurrected this thread, Id feel.... better?!

I did earlier. Remembering what it's like to be that focused. What it's like to clear out the clutter of my manic brain in order to be that devoted to cock. It was fun to read replies, post pictures.

But now, in the quiet of the night, empty mouth, empty cunt, I just feel sad. Frustrated that life dealt me this shitty hand that keeps me from my husbands cock. At times, i kneel in front of him, my head in his lap, my arms, wrapped awkwardly around his legs.

I will take his soft cock in my mouth. My tongue slides all over it. I have to go slow, sometimes just nursing it and nothing more. He cant touch me or put his hands on my head. I have to be happy with just this. Quiet moments of serving his cock. Knowing that its enough for him just to have my head in his lap.

This wasnt my plan, to come here and grieve the loss of cock worship. I wanted to think about getting lost in pleasuring cock. Think about being sneaky and greedy over cock at 4 am. Forget about no sleep and sadness and instead enjoy cock.

Emotions are hard. Cock worship is easy.

I'm sorry :( Sending you a virtual hug :heart:

Cookie. I love you, girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back