New Year, New Thread, New Photos

Oh such a nice round ass you have. I have a craving for grinding against it, and grab it tightly and giving it a nice spank ;)
 
Like most of my threads, this will be short lived.

Boredom, wine and privacy are dangerous combinations.

The camera beckons me, inspired again.

Welcome back! All of the pics are great because you have such a gorgeous body! This first one is my favorite! Such SEXXXY lips!! Thank you for sharing:kiss:
 
Quite Erotic

Simple breathtaking beautiful girl. If only these images could impact my other senses; such as touch, taste, sound and scent as profoundly as they have my sense of desire. Closing my eyes as my hand wanders south. Fantasizing about feeling the warmth of your nakedness in my arms, the tiny bumps along the perimeter of your areoleas against my gentle wet tongue and about the curvature and weight of your breasts in my hands. I take a deep breath and fantasize about the smell of your long dark hair as I nuzzle against your neck and kiss your shoulders and about the intoxicating scent of your heavenly sex. I lick my lips imagining and longing for the taste of your lips, your skin and your precious sweet gift. I grip the base of my rigid manhood and fantasize about the seductive sounds that would cross your lips during our unprobable erotic encounter. "Yes Darling..........."Deeper"............."Almost there!.............. And yes, sweet girl I imagine the sheet clenching, thigh quivering, hair tugging, primal nature of our well timed mutual release.

Your images and your willingness to share them make that possible........

Your beauty makes it a fantasy and I hope my words give it life.
 
I had forgotten how desired this site can make you feel.

To wake up to responses such as these? What a treat.
 
Last edited:
Like most of my threads, this will be short lived.

Boredom, wine and privacy are dangerous combinations.

The camera beckons me, inspired again.


great pic and the finger in your mouth sends a great erotic, subliminal message.... nice!
 
Wow... You are amazing! I cannot wait to see what else you decide to share!
 
Amazing pictures. You are a truly beautiful woman. Certainly puts a man in a certain mindset...
 
great

lovely body. thanks for sharing that beautiful ass and those luscious tits. Glad you took the plunge.
 
Welcome back Courage .. Your off to an Excellent Start .. ;)
Short lived I hope not :eek:

Great Bootay .. Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
Thank God you found the courage to share- you are sexy as hell!
 
Back
Top