Sucking your own Nipples - Question...

I can suck my nipples rather easily. Although I prefer when Mistress does it, I love to suck and lick myself when I am away from her or when she watches me.

I can suck my nipples rather easily. Although I prefer when Mistress does it, I love to suck and lick myself when I am away from her or when she watches me.

Watching you suck your nipples is one of the many things you do that arouses me a lot

What size after implants?

After my implants, I could do it with ease, but my nipples got super sensitive, I could only lick....but now they are less than normally senstivie, and I can bite and pinch all I want...Love the look on his face when I do..;) ...!

Licking, sucking (just! I mean I have huge boobs (42HH) but it's not easy sucking them!), infact anything is great. I have very sensitive nipples and they respond to any stimuli. I tend to pinch and pull them more than me licking them when I'm playing with myself but I love someone else doing it to me too.

xx:kiss:xx

check your pms sinda

I have large breasts and though it is not a sexy position, can lick my nipples and suck on them some. I prefer when a man does it of course, and can come close to orgasm either way. I think it really depends on any personal hang ups and on nipple sensitivity as well as environment.
Suppose not a straight answer, but, bottom line yes it feels good, though I like to roll my nipples more at first to make them more sensitive.

I agree with the sharing being pretty cool, but will admit I like watching a man look up at me while he feasts on my tits.

you've got mail!

my wife like to suck her tits as i fuck her it is such a turn on for me, she keeps telling me she wishs there were two more people to suck on them for her as i fuck her.:)

If you ever need a volunteer, I'd love to help. :)

I can just barely reach my nipples. It's not the same as when someone else does it, but it is fun when I'm in the mood.

I can but not w/o a bit of maneuvering...I would rather have a guy caressing, licking, (gently) pinching/biting - I really don't get much out of doing it on my own...

:D
I have a question for those ladies who can suck, lick and/or bite your own nipples? While this is one of my biggest visual turns as a guy, I'm curious as whether it does anything for the ladies to do it themselves. I have posed this question to individuals over the years, and have received responses ranging from "no not really, only do it because my partner is into it" to "oh yes love it, even if I am alone". Ladies? Your thoughts?

I always suck my own nipples..I bite them, and suck some more! It feels great, and I always will lick, suck and bite my large nipples

I absolutely enjoy sucking, pulling and licking my own nipples while I play with myself. If I'm really aroused, I can cum from nipple play alone.

this is hott

alright ladies this is so hott,please post a pic for us.

I can suck, lick and bit my own nipples... the plus is that im due to have a child anytime and my nipples are leaking milk... tho i rather have someone else suck me it makes me cum so hard...

Sucking on my own nipples is incredible if I'm in a slightly gentler mood than normal, but usually I prefer rough pinching and twisting just as I begin to cum. My breast size makes it fairly easy to do and has since I was a teen. If I am with my husband or a play friend then I will suck on my own quite a bit because the look on their face makes me even more wet. Having my nipples sucked on feels incredible, but sharing one breast with my husband gets me hotter than just about anything, the feeling of both of our tongues and mouths fighting and being a bit selfish, having both his tongue and my nipple in my mouth... mmm! :)

Sucking on my own nipples is incredible if I'm in a slightly gentler mood than normal, but usually I prefer rough pinching and twisting just as I begin to cum. My breast size makes it fairly easy to do and has since I was a teen. If I am with my husband or a play friend then I will suck on my own quite a bit because the look on their face makes me even more wet. Having my nipples sucked on feels incredible, but sharing one breast with my husband gets me hotter than just about anything, the feeling of both of our tongues and mouths fighting and being a bit selfish, having both his tongue and my nipple in my mouth... mmm! :)

How about adding a picture of you sucking your nipples??

That would be great addition to the thread.

Playing with my nipples is such a turn on for me and when I masturbate I always suck on them. Like TeasePleaseHer says watching the guys get turned on is also a fun part.

Playing with my nipples is such a turn on for me and when I masturbate I always suck on them. Like TeasePleaseHer says watching the guys get turned on is also a fun part.

That makes me hard.

You are so attractive. Love to watch!!!

great sig pic!!!

05/26/2001
im due in 4 weeks... so lets talk... :)
Original Post

I can suck, lick and bit my own nipples... the plus is that im due to have a child anytime and my nipples are leaking milk... tho i rather have someone else suck me it makes me cum so hard...

Wow. You must be going out of your mind with anticipation having an overdue baby inside you now. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Hmmm

I can and do suck on my own nipples sometimes but I think I'm more likely to put my breast in my hand and pinch the nipple between my fingers because I don't react anywhere near the same as when a guy does it. I also have the nipple claps and stuff now that I use which leaves more free range for my hands.

However if the guy I'm with is a breast person I do it wayyyyyy more because it gets him aroused. And I do enjoy anything regarding my breasts and nipples immensely. In someways the turn on about nibbling on yourself IS feeling that texture... The soft skin and the puckered nipple between your teeth... That is fun because you are paying attention to yourself and your own reactions.

That being said, I have to comment that having my nipples in a guys mouth is by far the quickest and easiest way to get me soaking wet... So while I'm not always playing with my myself in that manner I definitely need attention in that region if I'm playing to get myself to cum hard.

Its only because I am a reaction type person... I need to have that partner aspect to really get off. And I won't lie... Nibbling on a guys nipples is pretty fun to if it's a positive reaction.

Im doing it right now. I love it and it's so much better now that im lactating :)

I can get both of my nipples in my mouth together. It is fun when I am masturbating, but even more fun when I am kissing someone and we are both licking, sucking and biting on my nipples.

I can get both of my nipples in my mouth together. It is fun when I am masturbating, but even more fun when I am kissing someone and we are both licking, sucking and biting on my nipples.

oh my ! shwing !

Back