I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww...Sweetheart! Hope everything works out for you, your sister and your family!

*big hugs and kisses* If you need to vent frustrations, PM me anytime!

:kiss:

Sorry to hear not going well. I can listen to venting or anything else also. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts my FRIEND. All LIT things aside I hope all gets better :kiss:

Men til hugs

Miss a week or so and I fall hundred pages behind. Just an indication of how much everyone is glad to have you in their lives. Know you can count on our support (at least mine) especially now when things are tough. PM me if you need a specific shoulder to lean on. Hope things improve for you over the next couple of days.

mistyrydher said:
Awww...Sweetheart! Hope everything works out for you, your sister and your family!

*big hugs and kisses* If you need to vent frustrations, PM me anytime!

:kiss:
Thanks misty :kiss:

littlebaldguy said:
Sorry to hear not going well. I can listen to venting or anything else also. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts my FRIEND. All LIT things aside I hope all gets better :kiss:
Thanks lbg, heres hoping & praying :kiss:

benjamin1966 said:
Miss a week or so and I fall hundred pages behind. Just an indication of how much everyone is glad to have you in their lives. Know you can count on our support (at least mine) especially now when things are tough. PM me if you need a specific shoulder to lean on. Hope things improve for you over the next couple of days.
Thanks so much :kiss:

Hiya missy. Sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she gets better. Working in an ICU ward right now, so I see how much of a toll it takes on family every day. Hope you're doing at least okay today, if not better.

Heading off to sleepy time soon. Gotta be up kinda early, getting my wisdom teeth pulled in the morning, yeesh. Be home all tomorrow (for me that is), so chat me if you need to.

Much love and friendship XOXO

Hi gorgeous

just looking in for a while before I go out this morning- hope you're well :kiss:

DarkLordFett said:
Hiya missy. Sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she gets better. Working in an ICU ward right now, so I see how much of a toll it takes on family every day. Hope you're doing at least okay today, if not better.

Heading off to sleepy time soon. Gotta be up kinda early, getting my wisdom teeth pulled in the morning, yeesh. Be home all tomorrow (for me that is), so chat me if you need to.

Much love and friendship XOXO
Aww.....you'll be fine, had my wisdom teeth out :)
Thanks for your thoughts xxxx

seasider said:
Hi gorgeous

just looking in for a while before I go out this morning- hope you're well :kiss:
I'm here, not great, but ok!
How are you? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back