The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

tumblr_mt22d5RmFR1sgvxz6o1_500.jpg


home of

[SIZE=+2]james r scouries, LITEROTIC’A #1Author,[/SIZE]​
 
Last edited:
Only a snivelling coward and bully would try to take over, against the forum rules, a forum that is dedicated to newbies looking for a hand.

Scouries, you are an arrogant, selfish shit who has no respect for anybody and only tries to damage everything for faux self-aggrandisement. Whatever, you are pathetic and pitiful .

You are contemptible. scurrilous and a cancer.
 
Congratulations to the November 2007 Reader's Choice Award Winners

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Jillybean by maxdname

Nobody told me... where's my money? What up wif dat? Does Literotica really pay out this money? And why didn't somebody try to tell me? I found out by accident.

Maxdname

To actually answer your question, Maxdname, no the Web site doesn't notify winners of contests. You have to notice that yourself and contact them directly by PM for payment (PM--the message system at the top right of this page--Laurel to establish contact). I have no idea if there's a statute of limitation on payoff. And, no, the forum users have nothing to do about the failure to notify--or to change the system in any way.
 
Congratulations to the November 2007 Reader's Choice Award Winners

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Jillybean by maxdname

Nobody told me... where's my money? What up wif dat? Does Literotica really pay out this money? And why didn't somebody try to tell me? I found out by accident.

Maxdname

No, the site does not have the courtesy to notify you.

And there is a time limit.

Another author "Mental case" that I talk to here and there told me he won a monthly in 2011 and by the time someone had asked him if he collected his money he was told it was too late.

All in all this is in rather poor taste on the part of the site. It would not take much to shoot a "congratulations" e-mail.

But this will be a moot point as the monthlies are now extinct.
 
the master...

5,000,000+

tumblr_mrlz9dMaOj1qd80g3o1_500.jpg


"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned

by james r scouries esq (12/17/06)​
 
Last edited:
Literotica's self-proclaimed number one author. An author who runs fake contests, fake awards, and fake lists because he has never won a real contest or award on Lit. He has never even placed in a real contest.
 
Scouries is such a fraud, but yet you spend half your time here following him around with your nose in his ass posting every time he posts. You're like his puppy dog.

You're the fucking idiot here and pretty sure I'm not the only one that has figured that out.
 
Holy shitsnacks. This is the most awesome thread in existence.
Reading it is like watching "American Horror Story". Nothing makes sense, but it sure is entertaining!
 
Scouries is such a fraud, but yet you spend half your time here following him around with your nose in his ass posting every time he posts. You're like his puppy dog.

You're the fucking idiot here and pretty sure I'm not the only one that has figured that out.

And yet it isn't TxRad who has a thread in his name doing just this. :rolleyes:
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top