Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo.. for a while my girl friend has been asking me a lot about pee play. If it tastes good, how does it feel to get peed on, and is it extremely degrading? I would give her my opinions and tell her stories of how I would pee on a guy, or I would get peed on/in. I noticed she would start wriggling around in her seat, or if she was standing. Her gorgeous, porcelain long legs would tighten, then spread apart. She would bite her bottom lip. I would smile and giggle to her reaction but never did it turn me on. She started leaving the doors open as she would pee, and I would hear pure bliss and pleasure escape from her beautiful red tinted, full lips. I could hear how wet her pussy was. I assumed she was finger fucking her pussy, or brought in a toy with her. Tonight I decided to walk in to the bathroom and begun making out with her right as she sat down on the toilet. She was shocked...even hesitant, but didn't pull back. Her lips felt so good against mine. I missed a woman's touch, her lips...the soft skin and curves on her body. I immediately started rubbing her clit in soft, slow circles, sometimes switching to rubbing side to side in fast motions. I whispered in her ear, "Pee on my hand babygirl." And just like that she did. A long, hot, wet clear stream of pee hit my hand. I started finger fucking her hard and fast, so deep inside of her. After she peed she had a huge orgasm. I took my three fingers out of her sopping wet pussy and slowly slid them in her mouth. She grabbed my hand and started deep throating my fingers until she gagged a few times. I kissed her forehead softly with a smile, then walked off. I sat back onto the couch and presumed watching television, she walked up to me and decided to lay down with her head on my lap, facing me. I ran my fingers through her hair until she fell asleep.

She's so beautiful....
 
oh wow.

I have never had any serious interest in this but reading women talk about it is hot!! I find more and more women expressing an interest...which interests me..:)
 
Good stuff, but the music has got o go!

Agreed. The part where the main sounds you can hear is just the pee splashing wherever it's going is better. The music early on is crap...

Where do they find such lousy music for these things anyway?
 
I'd love for someone to pee on me whilst sitting on my lap wearing some sexy undies and tight jeans that don't leave anything to the imagination, seeing it appear and feeling the warm flow onto my cock would be unreal, a huge turn on that would deserve a treat of the pissers' desire at the end ;)
 
I'd love for someone to pee on me whilst sitting on my lap wearing some sexy undies and tight jeans that don't leave anything to the imagination, seeing it appear and feeling the warm flow onto my cock would be unreal, a huge turn on that would deserve a treat of the pissers' desire at the end ;)

That sounds like a near perfect fantasy
 
Soo.. for a while my girl friend has been asking me a lot about pee play. If it tastes good, how does it feel to get peed on, and is it extremely degrading? I would give her my opinions and tell her stories of how I would pee on a guy, or I would get peed on/in. I noticed she would start wriggling around in her seat, or if she was standing. Her gorgeous, porcelain long legs would tighten, then spread apart. She would bite her bottom lip. I would smile and giggle to her reaction but never did it turn me on. She started leaving the doors open as she would pee, and I would hear pure bliss and pleasure escape from her beautiful red tinted, full lips. I could hear how wet her pussy was. I assumed she was finger fucking her pussy, or brought in a toy with her. Tonight I decided to walk in to the bathroom and begun making out with her right as she sat down on the toilet. She was shocked...even hesitant, but didn't pull back. Her lips felt so good against mine. I missed a woman's touch, her lips...the soft skin and curves on her body. I immediately started rubbing her clit in soft, slow circles, sometimes switching to rubbing side to side in fast motions. I whispered in her ear, "Pee on my hand babygirl." And just like that she did. A long, hot, wet clear stream of pee hit my hand. I started finger fucking her hard and fast, so deep inside of her. After she peed she had a huge orgasm. I took my three fingers out of her sopping wet pussy and slowly slid them in her mouth. She grabbed my hand and started deep throating my fingers until she gagged a few times. I kissed her forehead softly with a smile, then walked off. I sat back onto the couch and presumed watching television, she walked up to me and decided to lay down with her head on my lap, facing me. I ran my fingers through her hair until she fell asleep.

She's so beautiful....


WOW!!!! That is too hot. Thanks for sharing. I hope you share more of your pee adventures with her when you have them.
 
The other night my gf (Aw) and I went out for a show. before hand we stopped at her friends place and hung out there, had a few cocktails and helped them prepare a meal she was cooking for some company that was coming over. I helped her friend prep some different food, while Aw sat back, looked cute and continued drinking.

She looked so good, dressed in some sexy tight dark blue jeans and heels, with a gorgeous, light blue sheer top. Her top has sexiest back I've ever seen. Criss crossed at one part, and just exposed above that, it shows off her slim figure perfectly while still looking like a classy garment.

After we helped prep, a few more of her friends came over. Aw and I each had one more drink before we headed out to the concert we were going to that night. Outside it was kind of cold, so we left a little later than we normally would have so we wouldnt have to wait outside for long. When we got to the venue we were surprised to see that they hadnt even begun letting people in! The show was supposed to start at 9, we arrived at 9:15 and they were just opening doors now.

We had been drinking water in the car on the way down because neither one of us wanted to be too drunk (me especially bc I was driving, I took it easy on the drinks that night) and thought that we'd be getting in quickly. Not the case. We get in line and notice that it hasn't moved an inch since we drove by on the street.

Right before we leave the car to go get inline, were finishing up a drink. I start getting my things together, when I hear Aw gasp. I look over and she looks upset, 'whats wrong?' I ask her. She looks down at her pants, she had spilled her drink all over where she was sitting. Worse it had spilled down between her legs and gotten her jeans wet. She looked like she had wet herself.

She looked so upset, it was so sad. We had been looking forward to this night for so long, and now she felt like she had embarrassed me and ruined it. I told her that it wasnt a big deal, people spill their drinks all the time and that no one would be able to notice bc of how dark her jeans were. Eventually I convinced her that it wasnt that bad, and she cheers up and decides that it really isnt a big deal after all.

Aw tells me that she has to pee, the problem is, besides this bar there really isn't anything in the area. Its somewhat industrial and there were no places to duck into. I look over and see that there is an alleyway that has a 'hidden' portion.

We sneak over there and she instantly has her pants off, she squats down up against the wall. She looks over at me and catches me watching her. She says stop, I tell her I can't, "Why?" she asks me. I tell her its because I like watching her pee; and then I also remind her of how often she's watched me pee before. She shoots me a dirty smirk and then takes the biggest, wettest piss Ive ever seen her take. It was so big that it puddled up and began to work its way back to her. I couldve sworn that i had seen some of it spray into her panties and onto her jeans and shoes.

She finishes, pulls up her pants and begins walking back to me. I pull her into my arms give her a big kiss while I rub her still damp jeans. massaging her ass and rubbing the back of her thighs. Thinking about how hot it would be if that was her own wetness all over those jeans. We walk back to the line to get into the show and its finally moving. We were inside shortly afterwards.

Once we got inside it was so much warmer and nicer. We were much more comfortable. we got a beer and waited for the act to come on stage. Before they did she and I were just chatting, as we were I couldnt help but grab her ass. I left my hand on there and slowly worked it down to her damp spot between her thighs.

I began to slowly and softly rub it, as I did I felt her start to press back into me. Rubbing herself on me while I touched her. I leaned in and began to kiss her ear and neck. I whispered something in her ear about how no one was even able to notice that she had spilled her drink on her lap. I followed it up with "you could have peed yourself, and no one would have noticed"

"Maybe I did" She said. I let go of her and looked at her, she looked at me with the kinkiest naughtiest smirk Ive ever seen her give me. I had my hand back on her pussy instantly! I was rubbing her again, even more unable than before to keep my hands off of her sexy wet spot. She leaned back again, grinding her pussy on my eager fingers. I leaned into her and whispered into her ear, asking if she had any left. She moaned a soft yes. I made sure she felt my hand on her pussy and I asked her if she would do it again.

We were swaying to the music, me gently caressing her inner leg, when I felt my hand start to warm up. I pressed it closer to her pussy, and I felt a dampness that was wetter than before. It felt very small at first, but then I felt the warmth spreading. My heart began racing, I couldnt resist the urge to just slide my entire hand inbetween her legs and feel if this was really happening.

I grabbed her ass, and felt an incredibly sexy warmth where before there was just spilled soda. I couldnt let go, I felt some of it on my hands and couldnt do anything besides rub her pussy as she was letting go on me. I rubbed her other leg and felt the warmth there too. I turned her around so we were face to face and gave her a deep passionate kiss. While doing so, I put my hand between her legs again and began to play with her pussy. Rubbing the outside of her tight, warm, damp jeans, feeling that incredible warmth pumping out of her pussy. I tell her that I want to lick her pussy then and there, she coos back to me "It'll still be dirty and wet when we get home tonight"

I took her over to a staircase and we began to make out, I couldnt stay off of her. I couldnt stop teasing her pussy, rubbing her ass and thighs and I couldnt stop thinking about what she did, and where she did it! My timid, quiet, shy gf acting out like such a naughty kinky slut! The concert was awesome, and we were dancing and all over each other for the entirety of it.

After the show ended we drove back to her place. Me alternating between gushing about the band, and telling my girlfriend what a naughty sexy girl she is. how she had just acted out a fantasy I had only dreamed of ever seeing in real life. And finding out how much she liked doing too. Hearing that nearly made me cum in my pants, what a kink she is!

We got to her place, and I had to tell her what I was thinking. "Baby, I want you to pee on me" I tell her. Shes shocked at first, but then that smirk shows up on her face again. We go to her bedroom and do our usual thing. I try not to focus or talk too much about how much I want her to be squatting over me, but its on my mind the whole time were together. Thinking about it, I go down on her and lick her pussy like a mad man. Even more turned on thinking about how she had been in dirty panties and wet jeans all night. Finally after an hour or so of being home she suggests that we go to the shower.

I take off all of my clothes, and then begin to undress her. I get into the tub and lie down, she comes in and stands over me. Looking up at her, and seeing the look in her eye looking down at me made the room thick with anticipation. "Do it. I want this" I tell her, "I want it so bad". She gets a glint in her eye and begins to squat down.

My eyes are locked on her pussy as she gets lower and lower over me. I begin to lick her box, tasting what was left from earlier in the night and trying to prepare myself for what was about to happen next. I lean back and begin to sweet talk to her, telling her everything I love about her and how much she had turned me on earlier in the night. Telling her how Ive always wanted her to act like a filthy girl like this. All of this talk got her going, as I saw the first droplets start to form on her pussy. I had never seen it before and my heart was going a mile a minute.

"MMMMMM YES" I moan to her as I know that any second its about to happen. I look up into her eyes and see the look of total turned on domination on her face. When she sees me look up at her, I feel the first warm drops on my chest. I moan, she moans and then begins to really let me have it. The beginning was just a few drops, that quickly turned into a weak stream. I laid back and let it spray all over my chest. Letting out a sigh of ecstasy, she moved forward and sprayed it closer to my face.

I took this as a sign and put myself right in front of her perfect tight pussy. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and began to lick her pussy as she pissed all over me. I had always wanted a girl to do this to me, I couldnt believe it. It was incredible. She had a strong flow going at this point and I couldnt believe that this was happening. She grabbed the back of my head and continued to piss on my face while I eagerly licked every inch of her that I could. She loved being in control.

Soon she let go of my head and I laid back again, letting her cover as much of me as she wanted to. Shortly after that she was done, the second she finished I had her sit on my face and I ate her out and made her cum so hard she was weak in the knees when she stood up. I took a shower and rinsed off the fun we had, that happened 3 days ago and Ive been hard since.

I fucking love my girlfriend so much.
 
girls wetting themselves is one of the hottest things ever. seeing a girl soak her panties with some tights pants on drives me wild. especially when they hold it in for awhile and really have to go, the desperation is such a turn on. then watching them wet themselves just pushes me over the edge.

everytime my gf has wet herself ive gotten so hard its unreal. i like putting her in diapers too, at first, only bc i thought it was taboo/kinky for us. but she told me she wants to start wetting her diapers for me too bc she knows how much it turns me on when shes naughty.

i cant wait for her to give me a golden shower as i lick her pussy, i love it when she pees on me.
 
I'd love for someone to pee on me whilst sitting on my lap wearing some sexy undies and tight jeans that don't leave anything to the imagination, seeing it appear and feeling the warm flow onto my cock would be unreal, a huge turn on that would deserve a treat of the pissers' desire at the end ;)

Have we ever chatted?
 
love piss play..

My ex g.f. use to fill my mouth and order me to drink it..Love it and need a man to share in my bliss as well...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top