Cougars and Cubs

Is 38 old enough to count as a cougar? Or would I still be a MILF? What's the diff?


Depends on age of the guy. For me your a Milf (I'm 32). For a 21 year old you'd be a cougar. Should we talk about it more through PM. Would love to play with a milf this evening😉
 
never had the chance to be with a cougar, I'm 30 now still young and would love the chance to be with a sexy cougar
 
I am totally a cub, would love to at least sex chat with an older woman, I'm 18 years old and sorta experienced
 
Honestly, help me understand the appeal. I'm 51 and around 18-21 year olds all day. It's difficult, in part, for me to be attracted to a man in this age range because I couldn't imagine not being at least a little self conscious given the physical comparison to girls his age. Primarily for this reason, I've never been able to entertain a sexual attraction to younger men.

:kiss:
K

Experience makes all the difference in the world.
 
Experience makes all the difference in the world.

Until Lit, I never realized so many young men were into older women. I always just thought it was horny cougars chasing the poor boys. ;)
 
cub expiration

What age do you no longer qualify as a cub??? Dated many cougars in my 20's. Was so enjoyable....
 
If they call older ladies Cougars what do they call older guys?

Tigers

Bull Dogs

Lions

Pandas

Teddy Bears

Etc???
 
Last edited:
I'm 18 years old and would love to get with a milf or cougar at leat once, even just sexting with someone more experienced, I would love to learn, any milfs or cougars who would like to be that person feel free to hit me up
 
I'm 18 years old and would love to get with a milf or cougar at leat once, even just sexting with someone more experienced, I would love to learn, any milfs or cougars who would like to be that person feel free to hit me up

Yeah that's going to work. Try sites that people are actually looking for that not posting about it: dating/hooking-up sites. This isn't exactly meant for that but I am sure people have hooked up. I have Internet hooked up with a mom on here so it does happen but never went past the site.

But when I was 21 I have and had a lot of fun fucking older woman which was way before the Internet is today. It was during the AOL dial-up days. Got to love the chatrooms dedicated to your state.
 
A woman with the experience to know what she wants and how to get it is damn sexy. Young girls sometimes tend to just lay back and let it happen, my older partners have taught me my best moves.
 
Until Lit, I never realized so many young men were into older women. I always just thought it was horny cougars chasing the poor boys. ;)

From an experience standpoint, nothing beats a woman who has a few tricks up her sleeve (whether or not she's wearing a sleeve) ;)
 
Not a good idea to put experienced woman and sleeve together in the same sentence. :D
 
I much prefer the young men, they are always ready to just get down and fuck. Sometimes a woman just needs a good strong young rock hard cock!
 
Back
Top