Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

One of her ears twitched when her door closed. She sighed. Of course Danni would have realized she was lying after all this time. "Okay, fine. I'm not okay at all. And I can't completely promise that you'll be okay much longer either."

"Hmmm. I don't see how this could be bad if you're meaning what I think you're meaning." Danni said with a smirk.

Kohana whimpered as he groped her breast and perked her nipple. Quivering a little under his touch, she removed her fangs from his neck and ran her tongue up to his ear. Nipping playfully at his earlobe, she ran her nails along his skin then promptly reached down to undo his pants. Her hands slipping inside to fondle and stroke his cock with a breathy moan.

"Em....." Dan murmured before moving to take Kohana's free nipple into his mouth, as he continued to rub his thumb over the other one.

"I'm a ghost. You're not going to kill me." he said with a chuckle. "You know I'm always here for you."

"I don't know, Danni. I've heard of people dying during sex before." She relaxed slightly as she turned to face him. "And even without that, I'm going to be fighting not to mark you too."

"I don't know, Danni. I've heard of people dying during sex before." She relaxed slightly as she turned to face him. "And even without that, I'm going to be fighting not to mark you too."

"You already have a tattoo with my initials, so if you mark me, I don't think I'd mind that all that much." he said as he walked over and put a hand to the side of her face.

"You already have a tattoo with my initials, so if you mark me, I don't think I'd mind that all that much." he said as he walked over and put a hand to the side of her face.

Her expression softened. "Danni...the type of mark I'm talking about is on a more serious level than the tattoo. It's not like we only have sex with each other here. If I mark you, it makes you my mate. Almost like marriage. We would be completely bound to each other and neither of us would be able to have sex with Kohana or Jack again without the other there as well. Would you really be okay with that?"

Her expression softened. "Danni...the type of mark I'm talking about is on a more serious level than the tattoo. It's not like we only have sex with each other here. If I mark you, it makes you my mate. Almost like marriage. We would be completely bound to each other and neither of us would be able to have sex with Kohana or Jack again without the other there as well. Would you really be okay with that?"

"Yes. Besides, with Dan around now, I think Kohana will be pretty busy for a while." he said with a wink. "I've always loved you, Usako."

"Yes. Besides, with Dan around now, I think Kohana will be pretty busy for a while." he said with a wink. "I've always loved you, Usako."

She gently put her hand on top of his, while looking at him fondly. "I've always loved you too, Danni." She slid her other hand into his hair and kissed him deeply

"Em....." Dan murmured before moving to take Kohana's free nipple into his mouth, as he continued to rub his thumb over the other one.

She tilted her head back and gave a content sigh. Her hands would continue to stroke his clock and fondle his balls as she pushed his pants down. Her tail sweeping down to push them off to the side as she backed up into the bed.

She gently put her hand on top of his, while looking at him fondly. "I've always loved you too, Danni." She slid her other hand into his hair and kissed him deeply

Danni returned the kiss just as deeply.

@Kohana: Seeing that she was backing into the bed, he went ahead and moved forward to push her on top of the bed as he landed on top of her. "Hm. What would the little hell cat like first?"

@Kohana: Seeing that she was backing into the bed, he went ahead and moved forward to push her on top of the bed as he landed on top of her. "Hm. What would the little hell cat like first?"

Usagi broke the kiss just long enough to start nipping and sucking at Danni's neck.

Kohana bit her bottom lip softly as she panted with heat and looked up at him. Her eyes taking on a red glow as the black of her hair faded to white. Erasing the cat ears in favor of pointed elf like ears while her tail pulsed red and curled into her and relaxed itself as it became a spaded tail. "Anything....surprise me. Just make me forget.....i need to FEEL something, anything other than broken." She pleaded in a soft whisper before pulling him back down into a heated kiss.

After a few slow strokes, Clockwork replaced his hand with his mouth, taking Meep's hard on as far down his throat until the member was hilted. He then slowly moved until his lips were back around the head of Meep's cock.
Meep arched his back, clawing at the bed, it felt so amazing. His tail twitched and moved on it's own, exploring his lover's back entrance. He wanted to pleasure his lover as much as he was getting himself.

Kohana bit her bottom lip softly as she panted with heat and looked up at him. Her eyes taking on a red glow as the black of her hair faded to white. Erasing the cat ears in favor of pointed elf like ears while her tail pulsed red and curled into her and relaxed itself as it became a spaded tail. "Anything....surprise me. Just make me forget.....i need to FEEL something, anything other than broken." She pleaded in a soft whisper before pulling him back down into a heated kiss.

"Hm. I aim to please." he said before returning the kiss heatedly. He then moved down to her neck to tease her flesh there with his sharp teeth.

Meep arched his back, clawing at the bed, it felt so amazing. His tail twitched and moved on it's own, exploring his lover's back entrance. He wanted to pleasure his lover as much as he was getting himself.

Clockwork stopped what he was doing as a moan of pleasure come from him, causing a small vibration down Meep's member. The tail at his other entrance felt very nice.

"Hm. I aim to please." he said before returning the kiss heatedly. He then moved down to her neck to tease her flesh there with his sharp teeth.

Kohana moaned into the kiss. Her tongue sliding into his mouth to run along his in a teasing manner until her broke away from her. She felt his lips travel down to her neck, making her gasp as his fangs scraped lightly against her flesh. Kohana tilted her head back to give better access while arching up into his chest with an aching need. Her hands gripped onto the back of his shoulders tightly, her nails almost digging into him.

Back