Straight Guys... Ever Have a Gay Man Make a Pass At You?

Once

When I was in my twenties I was at a bar with friends. My girlfriend at the time was out of town and all my friends were there as couples making me the odd man out. The bar was crowded and table service was nearly non existent so I went to the bar for more beer. I was standing alone at the bar and a guy walked behind me. He put his hand on my shoulder as if to say excuse me, though I couldn't move anywhere with him behind me and the bar in front of me. As he moved past me he left his hand on my shoulder and dragged it across my back. Then he stopped beside me while I was waiting for my drink. He said hello and smiled sending a shiver down my spine. I had not even had an inkling of bicuriosity back then and Inpolitely said hi and nothing more. When my drink came I walked back to my friends without uttering a word to him.
 
To the best of my knowledge, I've never had a gay man make a pass at me, not in the real world anyway, online quite often.
To be honest, were it to happen, I imagine I'd probably feel quite flattered, I might even feel an urge to indulge him in some way (if he wasn't a gorilla of course, lol)
 
16 years old and puberty hadn't even started good I was 5' 6" tall and weighed a whopping 105 lbs. Being that small in a fairly small southern red neck town I had to carry quite an attitude...think Chihuahua.

Working at a pizza joint as my first job, one Friday night the assistant manager let everyone else go and he and I finished cleaning up. It was almost 2am when we finished and it was pouring down rain, he asked if I could give him a ride home. I said sure and he asked me to wait in my truck he would be right out.

He came out carrying a pitcher of beer which I thought was pretty weird. Now keep in mind I also was raised in an ultra conservative household and really had had very little exposure to life. Once he was settled in with the pitcher in his lap I drove off.

He lived on the south end of town so I took the by-pass. It was raining hard as hell, couldn't see much even with the wipers going full blast and remember the headlights back in the seventies weren't as strong as they are now.

Without warning he put his hand on my crotch. I slammed on the brakes just as hard as I could. Catching him completely unaware. This was also before mandatory seat belt use.. He launched off the seat his head hitting the windshield it then bounced backwards and slammed into the back window and the beer pretty much covered him. I yelled at him to get out of the truck and he started crying and begging me to please,just take him home and that he wouldn't touch me again. So I continued driving and he stayed as far away from me as possible,

It turned out that both he and the manager were not just gay but we're also pedophiles. I had noticed young boys from the neighborhood near the Pizza place coming around a lot and even going into the managers office but hadn't thought anything about it.
 
Maybe this counts

I was in the mindset that I was totally straight and don't recall the exact details of how it got started but a neighbor when I was a teen had been friendly with my parents. He and his wife had one child and she was expecting another. One night, I was "babysitting", I think, while he visited her in the hospital. He returned home and began talking with me and asked me if I had a girlfriend. The talk turned to whether or not I had been having sex. I had been having some leg cramps and told him about them, why? I don't know, and he offered to massage them to relieve the cramping. I agreed and he ended up with me naked, him rubbing my legs, all three of them, and eventually gave me a blowjob and swallowed my load.
Another time he came to my house when my parents were out working and I was still in bed. I had just finished jacking off shortly before that and was enjoying the after glow. He came to my bedroom and began another conversation laced with talk about sex asking when I had last masturbated. I lied and said the previous evening. He asked me to show him how I masturbated. I was a bit reluctant and he was assertive. Finally I started to stroke myself again and got hard. He sucked me to help get me hard then watched me jerk until I was ready to cum, asking me to tell him when I was ready. When I told him, he took my cock in his mouth and again swallowed my load. Then he left to go to the bathroom. When he returned he asked me to keep our activity secret. I agreed.
I never saw or touched his cock. I don not know if he cummed from touching me and sucking me, but in my mind he did cum by stroking after eating my cum. Several years later I kinda wished I could find him again for another blowjob and maybe even help him get off and watch him. I also wonder if his wife ever found out he was bi.
 
I have had this happen a few times and I must say it was flattering. My wife didn't mind either. She got a kick out of seeing it all take place 😃

Good times!!
 
A young guy in the pub last night was definitely trying to get in my knickers.
 
My neighbor growing up I found out later in life was gay. I was, and still am naive, or maybe clueless. We eventually had jobs at the same place. By this time I knew he was gay, but I talked to him, and never really cared either way. One day we were talking about working out, and he said we should start a walking program together. He still live maybe 3 miles from me, we live in a rural area. He said we should start walking toward each other's houses, then meet and keep walking for exercise. Being a rural area, there are a lot of hidden treeline type areas between our homes, so you can imagine what my thoughts were about what he really wanted. I would jump at the chance, except like I said it's a really small town. Any conflict with him, I think it would get out, and I can't take that risk being married anyway.
 
I was in Dublin in 2010 doing some training for my work. I was sitting in the grounds of Trinity college on a bench.

There was a grey haired guy, early 60s at the other end of the bench. He said he was one of the professors there and asked if I was enjoying my visit and which pubs I'd been in. He asked if I'd been in a particular pub (I forget the name) and I said I hadn't.

He said maybe I would like that kind of pub, and asked me if I knew what kind of pub it was.

I said no, and he replied 'it's a gay pub.'

I giggled a bit, made my excuses and left. I was flattered, though, and shook his hand before I left.
 
No one has ever hit on me. Had they, my answer would have changed over time. Years ago, a snarled, "No. Go Away" would be what I said while my mind was thinking "Fuckin' pervert." These days, "No thanks" is probably what I would say but my mind would be thinking, "Don't stop asking Baby because one day I will say yes." And yes, my cock would be growing even as I walked away from him.
 
Last edited:
No one has ever hit on me. Had they, my answer would have changed over time. Years ago, a snarled, "No. Go Away" would be what I said while my mind was thinking "Fuckin' pervert." These days, "No thanks" is probably what I would say but my mind would be thinking, "Don't stop asking Baby because one day I will say yes."

I usually brush it off with a chuckle, but It's a definite secret turn on.
 
A few times when I was a bit younger.

I had a guy at the Y watch me shower, dry off, and get dressed.

Another time, a man flirted with me openly in front of my wife while we were in a CD store (remember those)?

I had a guy behind me in line at a fast food restaurant in Hollywood tell two girls that he was with that he wanted to put his cock up my ass.

In college, I was walking home and got cat-called as I walked by a adult book store frequented by gay men.

After typing, I'm realizing that these weren't really "passes" and more like flirting.
 
No one has made a pass but they could if they wanted to. I think it would feel nice.
 
I usually brush it off with a chuckle, but It's a definite secret turn on.

Not that it's happened in a while, but I think it's flattering and if it was to happen at the right time and place, he'd probably get lucky.
 
birthday pass

It was kinda funny. I was with the family celebrating my birthday at an italian restaurant. The waiter was a very young guy, and he complimented me on something that I was wearing. It was obvious to everyone that he was making a pass at me, and they all laughed at the moment.
 
Many times

years ago a kid who reported to me was gay, i was married w/4 kids, 35, he was 21 and gorgeous and he liked me i wanted to be w/him so bad,but had to fight it off cause of the kids. still think about him every day
 
years ago a kid who reported to me was gay, i was married w/4 kids, 35, he was 21 and gorgeous and he liked me i wanted to be w/him so bad,but had to fight it off cause of the kids. still think about him every day

Damn! That must have been very hard to resist!
 
Back
Top