Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Chat Support Forum

Old 12-13-2017, 03:30 PM   #76
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_boy_Subservient__ View Post
I just want to be back on chat
This is a private site. The owner is under no obligation to reply to you or any of us. There are other sites. Try some of them.

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.

Old 12-18-2017, 03:52 PM   #77
LittleBoy_Subservient
Virgin

I do not hope to get any message from the site owner at all. And I'm not saying I am entitled to anything. I just wish I will not be banned again, because I would not be breaking any rules, or even those rules and abide by all 'codes' the mods have in their minds.

I'll be a Roman while in Rome. Please stop banning me.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:14 PM   #78
EquinoxRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBoy_Subservient View Post
I do not hope to get any message from the site owner at all. And I'm not saying I am entitled to anything. I just wish I will not be banned again, because I would not be breaking any rules, or even those rules and abide by all 'codes' the mods have in their minds.

I'll be a Roman while in Rome. Please stop banning me.
Maybe stop breaking the rules

Old 12-19-2017, 10:53 PM   #79
dirtyanalslut3
Virgin

Why again banned?

Why i am being banned again............. i am not spamming i just saying hello to people in the room to show my presence that too only once............... why so rude??

Old 12-20-2017, 08:15 AM   #80
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功

Yes, I wonder about that one, too, as I was there in the lobby at that time, too.

(S)he wrote one (1) line, that's it.

Old 12-20-2017, 10:17 AM   #81
LordGord
Really Experienced

I don't see where you are banned?? Are you sure it is just not a pw or connection issue?

Old 12-20-2017, 10:30 AM   #82
EquinoxRising

Hey AnalSlut, are you also AnalBustySlut 1 - 30?

Old 12-20-2017, 12:15 PM   #83
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGord View Post
I don't see where you are banned?? Are you sure it is just not a pw or connection issue?
No, it was a ban from tesscaline.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:22 PM   #84
tesscaline
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
Hey AnalSlut, are you also AnalBustySlut 1 - 30?
Yes, yes they are.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:17 PM   #85
EquinoxRising

Then if rhat person had one brain cell left (s)he would know the answer already.

Old 12-26-2017, 10:47 PM   #86
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

Banned by rude moderator

I was banned by a rude moderator because I refused to be intimidated by her rude, threatening private messages. She said not to use a word again; when I told her to learn some courtesy and manners, I was kicked out of chat, even though I never posted another message in a public room. The rude moderator is pink_tight_kitty.

Does Literotica ever moderate the moderators? I hate it when someone is given a little bit of power and chooses to abuse it.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Old 12-27-2017, 04:28 AM   #87
LordGord
Really Experienced

I think it is fixed. You were banned. You were talking underage stuff...very against the rules and requires an immediate ban. And speaking of rude? at one point you told her to "fuck off", that's Mod abuse another bannable item. Also, you were given a warning and then continued to abuse her.

The problem is solved. The ban stays.

btw. Nice work ptk

Last edited by LordGord : 12-27-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Old 12-27-2017, 09:45 AM   #88
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

Yep, made one reference she didn't like....

Like most people, I don't like rude so-called authority figures. I didn't refuse to follow her instructions, I just didn't bow down and kiss her feet as some kind of almight god. In fact, I didn't post ANY MORE PUBLIC POSTS. But I DID make it clear that I didn't like her rude town.

She was definitely one of them. And, you make one other mistake--you think WE need YOU and it is the other way around. YOU need US, your users, in order to function.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:56 AM   #89
EquinoxRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Air_Force View Post
Like most people, I don't like rude so-called authority figures. I didn't refuse to follow her instructions, I just didn't bow down and kiss her feet as some kind of almight god. In fact, I didn't post ANY MORE PUBLIC POSTS. But I DID make it clear that I didn't like her rude town.

She was definitely one of them. And, you make one other mistake--you think WE need YOU and it is the other way around. YOU need US, your users, in order to function.
Would you like your ISP banned from the entire site? They don't take kind to child-fuck talk.

Old 12-27-2017, 06:26 PM   #90
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

There was NO.....

"child fuck talk." If you look at the message I posted I said young....pink_tight_kitty INTERPRETED that wrong. I NEVER posted another message, and if I had, I would have NO problem using 18+ instead of young. I was banned because she went crazy when I pushed back at her aggressive, unsolicited and REPEATED private messages.....

Take a chill pill; most people (me included) have no problem using acceptable language. And, if you allow me to use chat, you WILL see I will follow that rule. I have no problem following Literotica's rules; it is a fun way to chat and express yourself. A moderator that goes 'scorched earth' is something else.

Old 12-27-2017, 06:44 PM   #91
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Never been in a chat. Never will be.

But are they really so addictive that we keep getting these kinds of threads? These guys never seem to post on the main boards unless they get in a snit and have a cravin' to fuss about it.

This is the second thread like this in a few days.

No, I'm not OK.

Old 12-27-2017, 06:49 PM   #92
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

Personally....

I rarely (almost NEVER after being a member for more than three years) have a problem chatting, either with someone in the main room or in a private chat. Yes, there are some people in there, such as women that seem to hate virtually all men, and men that can't hold a conversation with anyone, not to mention a smart woman. Usually, others in the room just ignore the instigators.

Where these complaints seem to be focused, at least it is for me, is a moderator that seemed to let a little bit of power go to her head. Rudeness doesn't go over well these days, whether it is a rude clerk in a store, a rude cop, or a rude moderator. Just my 2cents worth.

Old 12-28-2017, 12:33 AM   #93
headless
Virgin

As someone with no dog in this fight, let me just say; that you ppl claiming to be mods come off as arrogant, and rude. You whine about doing something for free. And all the abuse you suffer for it. You basically want praise for doing a job you took voluntarily. You routinely talk down to ppl. Im not in chat, dont care for that sort of thing. But your post in these forums, show me enough to form a pretty good opinion. Now I agree this guys name is creepy. An maybe he deserved to be banned. DOnty know or care. But its a sex web site. If doing the mod job is making you so unhappy. Then I suggest you stop, or learn better ppl skills.

Old 12-28-2017, 01:09 AM   #94
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

You are seeing what we see and they don't/can't see....

Welcome to the areana of ideas here. You are right, the moderators seem to wield their power by their own rules. They are NOT enforcing Literotica's rules, but they DO use them to justify their actions......

Someone once said, "When an honest but wrong man is confronted with the truth, one of two things will happen: he will stop being wrong or he will stop being honest."

Old 01-01-2018, 10:04 AM   #95
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功

Quote:
You were talking underage stuff...very against the rules and requires an immediate ban.
Since when does "young girl" automatically equal underage? Can I request a ban in the chat mod office for everyone who uses that term now? Pretty please.

"Incestuous sexual activity" is on the instant perma-ban list in the rules, too, yet there is a whole fucking family roleplay room. How does this compute?

Old 01-01-2018, 10:31 AM   #96
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong

"I was banned."

Here is the place for you to lodge your complaints about being banned. All threads to this effect will be merged into this one.

Old 01-01-2018, 07:17 PM   #97
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

No common sense allowed...

Now, now, Primalex.....don't try to make sense of how they choose to use their selective judgement by pointing out their own inconsistency.

Of COURSE everyone and everything talked about in Family Room is about only people over 18.....if they say it is.

Of COURSE any reference to 'young' or 'younger' is spam, improper, violates the rules or is justification for banning someone......if they say it is.

And, please don't notice that their motto of "free speech" only includes speech THEY determine is acceptable.....based on their own personal feelings....THAT might get YOU banned!!!!!

I've spent my life defending freedom of speech and our other rights as a military veteran. Too bad MY freedom of speech can be eliminated by one man-hater on a mission.

Old 01-01-2018, 07:22 PM   #98
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

Isn't it interesting....

I've notice with every banned person there is no retreat, no negotiation, no attempt to say, "OK, but you are on probation," or "one more infraction and the ban WILL be permanent." Just, every once in a while, one of these holy, all-powerful moderators drops by the discussion board and lays down another of their precious annointed edicts...."the ban stays....

It is interesting that a web site that had all of their apps dropped from the Android store and market because they were considered too adult and offensive, now wants to ban the users that have supported them (and their advertisers) for years. So, they had to work around the ban that affected them by creating their own way of making their app accessable to people.

Yet, a handful of moderators can drop someone becasue they didn't like a comment or response, then they circle the wagons to justify each other. If the internet worked this way, literotica.com wouldn't even exist.

So, moderators, don't you find it ironic that you find YOUR freedom of speech restricted so the site owners have the opportunity to build a work-around to the problem. Yet, you can make an arbitrary decision and the so-called offender has no recourse?

Last edited by Texas_Air_Force : 01-01-2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Add content

Old 01-01-2018, 07:27 PM   #99
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Air_Force View Post
I've spent my life defending freedom of speech and our other rights ...
You DO understand this is a PRIVATE site, don't you? That it is not a Government entity and you are afforded no 'rights' at all here?

No, I'm not OK.

Old 01-01-2018, 07:31 PM   #100
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

Oh yeah,

Yes, jaFO, many are making the 'no rights whatsoever' policy abundantely clear.