Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done a few things that would be extreme to your average person but probably nothing that raises an eyebrow here! I once paid for a taxi with a blow job (I did actually have the fare though), I did a 69 on the beach in full view of a small crowd with a guy I just met in a club and a few other drunken incidents but at best I have a giggle thinking back, not really a turn on.

It sounds crazy but for me the kinkiest thing I've ever done is attend a CBT class with my husband at the local brothel/dungeon. I had never been to a brothel before and we turned up with about 5 other couples in broad daylight and sitting in this room with all sorts of cuffs, chairs, whips, toys etc on the wall. The girls that hosted this all worked there and instructed us on how we can safely inflict pain and tease our partners cocks with things like pegs, chop sticks, Tabasco sauce and all sorts of other things. They also shared stories about what their clients have asked for. All the gents had their clothes off and we went to town on them with help from the ladies. At the end, the guys had to parade up and down the hall to show off our handy work.

You would expect it to end up in a massive orgie but no! It was like we were at school with teachers. So surreal the sexual environment and kinkiness but in a "normal" straightforward manner. Getting a bit hot under the collar thinking about it. Need to find that place again and see if they still run courses.
 
eating my girlfriends cunt at a public beach in the middle of the day surrounded my hundreds of people. Another time feeling the cum drain from my limp cock because someone had most of their hand up my ass. That was so otherworld like just having your cum drain out and no stopping it but no climax either. I did not get a hard on for a good week after that.
 
eating my girlfriends cunt at a public beach in the middle of the day surrounded my hundreds of people. Another time feeling the cum drain from my limp cock because someone had most of their hand up my ass. That was so otherworld like just having your cum drain out and no stopping it but no climax either. I did not get a hard on for a good week after that.

Very very hot
 
My nicest fantasy that I would love to experience for real is ridding behind my man through the Ozark Mountains to a nice gay friendly town where we could go out as a couple then back to our room.

Could we stop at Dairy Queen for a soft serve cone while we are there?
 
love this thread

Ah, Literotica and real life experiences.
One of the best things about being/reading here

G
 
people and places

Fucked my wife at the top of the Washington monument in Baltimore as a young man. Doggy while viewing her ass and the skyline. In my fifties, I fucked a 75 yr old customer of my store, red head, grey pussy, slim,no tits and very grateful. Mother of one of my wifes friends.
 
Finally did it.

Swapped partners in the same king size bed. Definitely topped the list of our adventures.

Sounds hot. Probably my biggest fantasy at this point.
 
Fucking and eating my submisive gf on a park picnic bench while guys where fshing and she took me by the hand and we fucked again in the public ladies bathroom with women in other stalls
 
Last edited:
Jacking off with my mothers panties on my face .


Or

Having a foursome with my buddy and two women . Sucking fucking and switch from women to women
 
One of my all time favs was fucking a random couple I met at a bar.I wasnt allowed to penetrate her pussy but everything else was open. Eatingher while he sucked me was so hot. He swallowed all of my loads, prolly about 8 or 9 by end of the night. Also, the first time I tasted her other hole. And I found out im a good cocksucker as well.
 
After our fall semester was in full swing, a girlfriend of mine went with me on a date to an on-campus indoor stadium concert. Debra and I had a few drinks at dinner before the show, and quite a few more during the show thanks to some creative fraternity friends of ours managing to get Vodka discretely transported in for mass consumption before the warm-up set started. The lights were out and the band was awesome. The music was nice and loud. Debbie and I were making out behind the sound stage which was an elevated platform about 5 feet high surrounded on all four sides by thick curtains to conceal the cables and platform scaffolding. We were both exploring each others assets pretty aggressively, which is what a few other couples around us were doing, and not really paying much attention to anything else. After a short break to catch our breath Debra found a split in the curtain and climbed under the platform with a grin and a quick glance to see if anyone noticed. She reached out, pulled my thigh toward the platform, unzipped my jeans, and quickly worked my cock out of my boxers. I had to stand there with the music playing and my friends making out while my girlfriend worked my cock over with her mouth from behind the curtain. At first I didn't know how to respond other than to think, "I can't believe I'm getting my cock sucked at a concert". But then the erotic sensation of her lips sliding and firmly sucking me took over and it was all I could do to keep a straight face. Just as I was about to cum Debbie stopped and sneaked out from underneath the platform while I tried to get myself rearranged and zipped without anyone noticing. No such luck. One of my buddies gave me the thumbs up sign while entangled in the arms of a cute brunette with the largest breasts I had ever seen, before or since. But if I thought Debra's lips were something exceptional, that was nothing compared to what her pussy did to my cock when we got back to the apartment.
 
Alot of great topics on here where people share really kinky and/or taboo fantasies. Some share things they have done in real life. Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where people can share some of their best real life memories or secrets. I can start:

I was out with a cousin one night and we met a couple we ended up all going to their hotel for more drinks when the bar closed and we all ended up doing the woman together. I remember how hot it was getting a bj from her while my cousin went down on her and hubby watched. Than we were watching and stroking while she rode her hubby, than hubby invited me to take her ass and she blew my cousin. It was sooo hot for each of us to cream in each of her holes.

Anyone else care to share?

I've had sex with my brother for years. Not as often since I got married in 1993 as before that, but we've kept going. Just a lot less and very careful. We don't want to hurt anyone but we really love each other. I wouldn't cheat on my husband with anyone else.
 
I've had sex with my brother for years. Not as often since I got married in 1993 as before that, but we've kept going. Just a lot less and very careful. We don't want to hurt anyone but we really love each other. I wouldn't cheat on my husband with anyone else.

your brother is lucky I've always wanted my sister came close once
 
Kinkiest thing for me.. well let's see..me and my wife have been together since school.. I had a really Good friend, we were all kicking it one day and me my girl start making out in front of him.. with some touching feeling going on. I whispered in her ear to get change into this thing lingerie thing I liked.. she did and came back and I basically offered her up to my best friend.. I even left the room to get something to drink and listened at the door.. yeah not super crazy but definitely note worthy.
 
On a whim, my girlfriend and I "performed" on a webcam/chat site for others to see and direct the action. Thanks to the insistence of pervy viewers, lots of previously unconsidered stuff went on that day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top