Eating Your Own Cum

While I have never just taken my own cum straight I have had oral after cumming in my date which was quite erotic. Also, nothing more fun than getting cum all over your face then going up for a nice sexy kiss.

Just my thoughts.

No flavored condom. Not even lubricated. After I cum, I remove it and roll it back up to near the end and suck it so it inverts in my mouth. Oh so good!

nice trick, I think i'll try it

I have a hard time finding no lube condoms though

No flavored condom. Not even lubricated. After I cum, I remove it and roll it back up to near the end and suck it so it inverts in my mouth. Oh so good!

nice trick, I think i'll try it

I have a hard time finding no lube condoms though

I have to get no lube at the the drug store. There used to be a condom called Tops that covered only the head of your dick. Those would be the best but I haven't seen them in a long time. I assume they were made specifically or masturbation.

I have to get no lube at the the drug store. There used to be a condom called Tops that covered only the head of your dick. Those would be the best but I haven't seen them in a long time. I assume they were made specifically or masturbation.

I did this in front of my wife a few weeks back and she loved it. It has now become a regular routine. Once she saw it she ask how long I had been doing it and I told her years. She was upset that I had been keeping the "show" from her.

It just goes to show that you never know how someone will react ! sounds like you got 1 of the good ones

I did this in front of my wife a few weeks back and she loved it. It has now become a regular routine. Once she saw it she ask how long I had been doing it and I told her years. She was upset that I had been keeping the "show" from her.

Seems like mostly men on here! I love dipping my fingers in for a good taste of myself! Or licking me off hubby's cock, even better! Now I want some!

Mentioned to my wife during sex that the thought of kissing her after she blows me, or eating her out after sex really turns me on, but as soon as I cum the turn on is gone. She was skeptical and just said, "really." Not the response I was hoping for?

Phoseman don't sweat it. She was probably caught off guard. See of she mentions it in a few days. If she doesn't maybe approach her again and bring up her reaction. Tell her its something that turns you on tremendously and makes you very hot

Good luck!

I'm the same way in the moment, but after ejaculation, not so much. I pushed myself past it and did it anyway after finising inside her. She came a second time when I did it. I didn't warn her is was going to do it in advance... Just went for it.

Mentioned to my wife during sex that the thought of kissing her after she blows me, or eating her out after sex really turns me on, but as soon as I cum the turn on is gone. She was skeptical and just said, "really." Not the response I was hoping for?

The plus side is that she didn't go nuts. You may want to discuss it further, find out what her true feelings are, and why her reaction was what it was.

It may be up to you to make the first move. Do you kiss her after you've cum in her mouth and she's swallowed it (at least I assume she does)? She doesn't necessarily have to be turned on by it, she just has to accept that it's something you really want to do, and you need her to understand that it doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that you want to throw something taboo and pretty kinky (by our repressed society's standards, anyway) into your relationship. You may have to do as I've described a couple times on this thread and just "muscle through the ennui" after orgasm and get down there and indulge yourself. If she asks what you're doing, just tell her you want to try it, and if she doesn't like it afterward, you never have to do it again. Be sure you give her a hell of an orgasm if you go down on her after you cum, it'll help change her mind about any doubts she may have regarding how "normal" a guy wanting to eat his cum might be.

I think it's up to you my man. I know the disinterest post-orgasm you speak of. The great majority of us on this thread know it, and it's been discussed many times. It's a common reaction: regardless how desperately you want it before, once that cum's out of your body, it just doesn't seem as imperative as it did seconds earlier. You aren't disgusted or repulsed by it, you just don't care.

If you can manage to eat your cum from your wife, one way or another, and she doesn't go ballistic on you, it might be your opportunity to talk about it. If there's no discussion, you'll never know exactly what her thought is on the matter. The reaction of skepticism is far better than one of out and out rejection.

Good luck

Oh, a little background on me, so you understand where I'm coming from (no pun intended).

My wife isn't necessarily into my cum eating interest, either, but if I want, she'll let me do what I like, as far as my cum goes. She's admitted while giving me oral that she didn't want to swallow (on specific occasions) and I've told her that she could give it to me. Like you, once the cum's out of my body, the knowledge that she was coming with that load to pass to me wasn't at the top of my list of things to do, but I'd taken the choice to back down off the table. I've also gone down on her after filling her pussy, and before I've done so, I've told her to ask me to clean her up. If you make such bargains, then you take the choice out of your hands. It's something you must do, regardless what your feelings might be after you've cum, because if you request her to help you along, and then you chicken out, if you ask again another time, she may refuse, on the grounds that she did as you asked before and didn't do it.

I don't/can't eat my cum every time. The times I have done so, it's been primarily a matter-of-fact thing, using my brain to ignore the disinterest, so I can bring myself to just do it. I will admit, the wife/girlfriend/etc is a much more pleasant receptacle to eat one's cum from than just lapping it from the palm of your hand. The problem gets to be: there's a person attached that, you have to convince it's something you really want to do, and that sometimes you might need their encouragement to help you along...

Again, good luck

There are different ways of saying, "really". Only you know the way it came out. I also suggest to let her take some time to digest it. At least you had the balls to tell her.

Have you tried the condom trick yet?

From yippyboy;

How much cum in your lifetime? Yesterday a female coworker told me she walked in on her 12 year old son masturbating. She said she was so embarrassed, not that he was doing it, but that she walked in on him, not thinking about him growing up! We sort of laughed about it, I told her always knock when his door is closed, he said she had noticed him closing his door a lot, and a musty odor in his room! Well, all this talk got me thinking, reminded me of when I first started to beat off, then I wondered how much cum I had shot in my life time.... Well, being a bit of a math geek, I thought I would do the math..... I will be 47 this week, so if I started jacking it when I was 12, i have been beating off for 35 years..... And over these 35 years, I think I have probably jacked it or had sex every day, there may have been a few missed days, but i am going to let those younger years when I did it 2, 3 ,or 4 times a day make up for that margin of error. So based on this, I have had say 12,775 ejaculates.... I measured my cum volume this morning when beat it, and had about 2 teaspoons, so over 35 years,,, 25,550 tsp of cum, with 768 tsp in a gallon, I have shot about 33.27 gallons of cum in my lifetime..... just a little trivia I thought was fun~ Now you do the math!

Posted a story today from one of my followers of sex with the neighborhood handy man.

Back