Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

I wanna play a young married woman who develops a relationship with the virgin kind next door. Just friends at first since he is closer to her own age than her husband. She basically knows she is a trophy wife but is content with that for the most part. However one day the big next door asks her to his prom since he has no other friends and no hope of a girl going with him from his school. Thats when things start to go too far.

This will have a slow build up so I need a partner who can write detailed story driven posts. If interested please pm me your intro.

If you wow me, I will answer back ;)
 
Hi. I reworked my "Sons Of Anarchy" concept, found here.

If you go to the bottom of the first post, you will find most of the information you need to decide whether you wish to be involved.

Looking for males/females to write short/long term characters who are bikers/biker babes/biker family or citizens of the town including good guys/bad guys/wanna-be bad guys. So, basically, any character.

Before you consider this role play be aware: I go deer hunting from Oct 3 to Oct 24. I will only be able to get out into cell service once or twice a week for those three weeks. The role play will slow drastically during that period but it will pick up greatly after that.
 
Last edited:
Before you consider the following post, know that I am going to deer hunting between Oct 3 and Oct 24. I will only be able to post a couple of times a week for those 3 weeks when I get out to cell service areas.

This is a repost. I couldn't find 1 female to write 3 roles, so now I'm looking for >1 female to write 1 or more roles. So, no more 1x1: this will become a small group thread.

"All My Children"

My character had been "collecting" wives all across the country for the better part of two decades. His career as a CIA operative allowed him to be away from his wives and, in some cases, children for long periods. Then, suddenly, he is disavowed and no longer able to support all of his families.

His first wife, who had long known of his secret lives, offers a solution he would never have expected: move all of those wives who are interested in staying with him into their large, comfortable home.

Now, he finds himself living with 4 or more wives and their combined 10 children. And if that isn't enough mania, most of the wives wish to continue their marital "interactions" with their husband, meaning sex.

I see this as being funny, dramatic, and erotic all at the same time.

I will write the husband and his first wife.

Sexual interactions will include 1x1s, threesomes, and -- if you are interested -- lesbian encounters between the "first" wife and the others. Additionally, other male characters can join the mix to offer some more erotic situations and drama.

PM me if you have a sense of humor and a yearning for sexual adventure.
 
Last edited:
A Few Plots

Hello! I'm Balinthan and I had a few plots I wanted to share and hopefully find a partner for.

"Office Affairs" (M/F): A young executive has an opening for a secretary but little does she know that the position calls for more than your typical secretarial duties. She descends into a twisted, dark world of closed-door sex and company orgies, drugs and violence. Will she survive the journey or will it claim her sanity or even her very life in the end?

This is something of a typical BDSM story but I'd like it to evolve into increasingly more depraved and twisted ways while exploring the psychology of the sadist boss and his masochistic secretary. Kinks are flexible otherwise. Business wear is, of course, required.

"Stolen Goods" (M/F, M/F/F, possible multiple characters): A bank robbery goes wrong, terribly wrong. It was supposed to be a quick and easy job; get in, get the money and get out. But, the situation gets tense and one of the robbers grabs a hostage. They make their escape and now, the waiting game begins as the cops search for them and the criminals lay low and try to find a way out of this mess... while tormenting the poor hostage. It is a wide open scenario but I am looking to write the part of the robber(s) and would like someone else to write the part of the hostage(s). This can be a one-shot to a longer, arcing story with much more plots and elements. Kinks I'd like to see included are forced stripping, professional attire, humiliation, BDSM, bondage; anything that falls into that spectrum works for me and all elements are flexible. Feel free to include your own of course!

"The Fetishist" (M/F): The title is a work-in-progress but the main focus of the story would revolve around a sexual fetish that my character is obsessed with and his pursuits to either find a suitable person who shares it or his/her indulging of said fetish with multiple characters and encounters. The idea is rather vague but I'd like to explore a sexual fetish and the whole idea of obsessing over it. The fetish can be anything really.
 
Elmyra, the runaway elf

Hi!

I'm looking for a female writer to start another elf story. She would play the role of Elmyra - a rogue elf on the run from her own people because she overused her sexuality to influence the king of men. The queen complained to the elves, and they decided she should be punished. She ends up in a farm and hides in the barn. The young farmer's son finds her and helps her to hide. In turn she helps him become a man and eventually takes him away with her as she flees. She is discovered by the farmer and his wife, and she reignites their sex life as a thank you for not being turned in. The story would involve sex of all kinds, girl on girl, orcs and trolls. I would play different characters, while the female writer would only play Elmyra and perhaps other characters if she wants to.

PM me if interested.
 
I'm looking for a female co-author for a thread involving a young ingenue who is seduced by an older married couple. She is babysitting the couple's infant after they go out for their first night out without the baby. They return a little bit tipsy and very lusty, and decide that a threesome would be just the exciting conclusion their evening requires.

If interested, PM me. If you've not written with me before, please check out my SRP profile and past threads. I look forward to hearing from you.


 
Bumping....

I've got an idea bouncing around in my head that I'd like to play with. I need a detailed female writing partner for only 2 scenes but it could turn into more if all goes well. Its ideal for a switch ( sub & Dom). Not looking for a lengthy plot build up with multiple storylines and villagers and stuff like that. PM me and I'll give you more details. Thanx
 
Highschool Setting | Seniors| M seeking F

teen_wolf_brat_pack_by_devilshex-d8125cb.png


-Senior year
-Possible NPC gf to add for plotting.
-Wolf pack and wolf brat pack
-Lies, cheating, and teen angst.
-Sex, drugs, drinking, swearing, prom?
-I would like to play the teen wolf as well as other teen pack members.
-18 IC age please.

I am looking for a high school setting RP. This would be a superrnatural story and no not the fandom teenwolf. New girl in school who is the latest attraction my character would of course want to be the first to get to know her. However he has a girlfriend so doing this would be difficult but not impossible. I would like someone who can write and story tell. Please be literate >:} I would like someone who can post more then 400 words.

PM me or Email me.
 
Last edited:
Hi Mary here.

I'm on forum hunting for detailed storyline roleplay. My scenerio is I'm a mother with a son. I want a lady in the storyline to play a storekeeper, police woman, libarian ect. I've many storylines to play out. I don't even mind men playing out as females. Feel free to message me for details.

I'M ONLY INTO DETAILED STORYLINE ROLEPLAY. TABOO. I'M NOT INTO CAM OR ANTHING ELSE.
my messenger

marygreentl @ yahoo.co.uk YAHOO MESSENGER

Let me know if interested.

I do have a keen interested in anyone playing as a frigid female.

Like a woman that's not that interested or ever bothered about sex. She's more interested in being helpful. Doesn't mind being touched or even doing things to help out.

Can casually chit chat as things happen.

I've done visiting teacher, shop assistant, traffic warden with a ticket. as well as many others sometimes even museums and transport eg trains and planes. Well I hope to find interests soon.
 
Corporate Consulting International - Filled. Watch for the first post soon. Hope you enjoy!

The Pageant Princess

I'm looking for a lady writer to play a pageant contestant that becomes involved with a guy who normally wouldn't attract such a woman. He's only average looking and is somewhat shy and reserved.

Your role would focus on the woman's stresses in dealing with the politics that go along with the pageant business (some would call it a racket). My role would center on dealing with this new woman in his life who comes with a whirlwind of activity.

PM me with interest, and thanks.

Front Office Job

Kip Havenfield is a baseball player who has been told his career is over. It's a bad blow, but that blow is softened when Frank Baker, his team's General Manager, tells him he would like Kip to work in the team's front office.

Kip accepts, but his transition from playing to working in an office is difficult. His adjustment is made more complex when the person who will show him the ropes at his new job is a woman...something no one ever saw in a baseball front office back when Kip was starting out.

Trying to embrace his new surroundings and accept his lot in life, Kip gives his new job and coworker a shot. But what happens when Kip develops feelings for this woman?

THAT is DEFINITELY something that never happened in baseball in the old days.
**********

Looking for a lady to play Kip's female coworker. PM me. Thanks.
 
Historical RP - Set in 18th century France.
Liliya has grown up knowing her destiny. Her life shall be dedicated to reading the cards and telling fortunes. She is not meant to marry, she is not meant to bear children, she is not meant to lie with a man. Her gift and her curse is her ability to see the future and she has resigned herself to the fact that she will have no more than the cold comfort of the tarot cards. Until she meets him. He is smart, handsome, charming...everything that Liliya has been warned to stay away from. But how can she when he has saved her life from a group of angry villagers that wish to hang Liliya as a witch? And, when she discovers that he is a lord and has requested that Liliya come to his home and read his fortune...how is a young woman to refuse?


I am seeking a literate male co-writer who is comfortable writing historical RPs that revolve around character development and plot. This story is going to start off slowly and will build with time. I am looking for someone who enjoys the chase and seduction as much as sex. If you are interested please PM me. I will warn that I am very particular when it comes to my writing partners and may require a sample post.
 
I would like to do a roleplay as the innocent country girl whose has had the bad boy set his sights on. This part would be for a seductive dominant who can talk a good game. This girl has spent the last 20 some odd years telling guys no. He has to get her to say yes.

PM me if interested.
 
I'm looking for male writers to start a few new threads with. If you're interested please PM me. I'm open to suggestions.
 
Mary hunting for detailed rp.

I'm on forum hunting for detailed storyline roleplay. My scenerio is I'm a mother with a son. I want a lady in the storyline to play a storekeeper, police woman, libarian ect. I've many storylines to play out. I don't even mind men playing out as females. Feel free to message me for details.

I'M ONLY INTO DETAILED STORYLINE ROLEPLAY. TABOO. I'M NOT INTO CAM OR ANTHING ELSE.
my messenger

marygreentl @ yahoo.co.uk YAHOO MESSENGER

Let me know if interested.

I do have a keen interested in anyone playing as a frigid female.

Like a woman that's not that interested or ever bothered about sex. She's more interested in being helpful. Doesn't mind being touched or even doing things to help out.

Can casually chit chat as things happen.

I've done visiting teacher, shop assistant, traffic warden with a ticket. as well as many others sometimes even museums and transport eg trains and planes. Well I hope to find interests soon.
 
She stands on the sidewalk, tears streaming down her face.

Yesterday, she had everything. She was popular, happy, her daddy was rich, she was carefree and beautiful. Maybe there were some shady dealings in her family's past, but that was all ancient history. Or so she had thought. Then her father's car was stopped, and he was taken away by men with badges. Her credit cards and bank accounts were frozen. Men in suits came to the house to detain her for questioning, they said. She overheard them talking to the maid, and when the old woman wouldn't let them in, they shot her. Alexa slipped out the back door. They were everywhere. At her friends houses, and her school. She didn't know who they were or what they wanted, but she saw what they did to the maid. She had to disappear.

Nobody would look for her here, in the bowels of the city's worst neighborhood. She just had to find a way to survive here, a way to stay off the grid. If she could do that dancing at this sleazy strip club, then that's what she would have to do. She took a deep breath, and crossed the street, the neon sign flashing at her "LIVE NUDE GIRLS!!!"


Looking for men to turn this poor little rich girl into a shameless little whore. She's a virginal princess on the run, who desperately needs a place to disappear. She's hiding in the last place anyone would think to look for her, in the gutter, but she won't refuse the one who helps her, no matter how repulsive he may be. Looking for men who can seem to be helping her, and then take advantage of her vulnerability.



Not looking for abuse, noncon, blackmail, etc.
 
Greetings everyone, I'm looking for a female to join me in a Dark Fantasy roleplay that will involve plenty erotica. Details are below.

Setting: Fantasy middle-ages, castles, villages and iron swords etc.

Story: A Vampire Warlord has united many supernatural forces (Demons\Vampires\Beasts & monsters etc) to his cause as he burns a trail of death and destruction across the land, conquering all that he goes to war with. Mankind and its non-human allies (Elve's etc) rally to put a stop to the plundering, but are they too late?

Characters: I will play the Vampire War Lord known as Lucius Von'Kesh. The female role I am looking for can be more diverse, in role and species. Perhaps a Prisoner, or even favoured general/advisor that receives the Warlords attention?

If you are interested then do not hesitate to message me, where we can fill in the extra details.
 
I have two ideas rattling around in my brain and am looking for literate co-writers to work with. My ideal co-writer is someone who enjoys the build up of the story and characters as much as the sexual aspects of the story. Please have a firm grasp on the English language - we all make spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I prefer to not have to decipher text speak in order to read your posts. If you are interested in one of the following ideas please PM me.

Historical RP - Set in 18th century France.
Liliya has grown up knowing her destiny. Her life shall be dedicated to reading the cards and telling fortunes. She is not meant to marry, she is not meant to bear children, she is not meant to lie with a man. Her gift and her curse is her ability to see the future and she has resigned herself to the fact that she will have no more than the cold comfort of the tarot cards. Until she meets him. He is smart, handsome, charming...everything that Liliya has been warned to stay away from. But how can she when he has saved her life from a group of angry villagers that wish to hang Liliya as a witch? And, when she discovers that he is a lord and has requested that Liliya come to his home and read his fortune...how is a young woman to refuse?


I've Got You on Speed Dial ~ Role Filled
She's a phone sex operator who couldn't be further from what people imagine her to be. He's a normal guy just looking to try something new. But when he calls her number something clicks and soon it isn't just phone sex, it's an intimate conversation that leaves them both wanting more. Soon the calls become a regular thing until they have all but fallen for each other. Little do they know, though, that they know each other in real life.
 
Last edited:
Hi folks, I am looking for one female, or a multitude of people if there is interest, for two story ideas I have. One involves a ninja scroll style setup, except there is a red cliff component where a third opponent forces them to unite. My character will be the Prince whose faint prophetic forboding alerts him. I'm thinking the Princess may have this foreboding as well. They see each other in their dreams. This is a great clan v clan + clan type of world. Not necessarily anime style only. You could go anything fantastical. Just make it fit. A Summoning transplant or reaper or something. No Godmodes. These fights should be done with the thought "Could my toon do this?" You never call a strike unless you've discussed it. There could be an ooc thread if I see a lot of interest.

The same sort of goes for my other thread idea. I want to do a pirates thread. In space. Call it scifi/space fantasy with the dark side. People can be captains, crew, etc. Now remember, these are what they are. Things happen when you lose battles in srps. Everyone has different tastes, so I'd ask you make your character's proclivities known, or at least have an srp in ya sig/profile. Here are the OOC threads with far more detail.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1091531 -Ninjas

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1091495 - Pirates
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to restart an RP I did last year that didn't go very far.

A newly raised nobleman (my guy) is pressured by a higher ranking noble into buying a slave (her part) he sees as "too old".

This will take place in a completely fictional earth-like setting.
 
I am looking for an imaginative, literate, and patient co-author. Poor grammar and less than a paragraph's response is a waste of time. I prefer quality over quantity. :)

I have a few stories that got off to a bad start that I'd like to retry. The first one is "Just a gigolo", the story of a male prostitute that gets hired by a young virgin to "get it over with", so to speak. If anyone is interested, the link to my first attempt is here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=944897
I see this as a straight and very awkward romance, where the male prostitute's secrets become undone one by one.

Another story I'd love to pursue is also an awkward one. A catholic priest hears a confession of love from one of his parishioners. Love for him. He hears the woman and catches her scent, but he never sees her: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=56231882&postcount=1
I like the idea of forbidden love, giving in to temptation, and all the other possibilities the story with the priest entails. :)

Please PM me if you're interested. :) :rose:
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female writer to start a story with. So my character works at this one company under his boss Lindsay who is more mean than nice at work. She has a secret attraction for my character and whether its her calling my character into her office or out at a company dinner things get heated between the two as they start a love affair they sneak around to keep hidden from their workers and his girlfriend.
 
I have two ideas rattling around in my brain and am looking for literate co-writers to work with. My ideal co-writer is someone who enjoys the build up of the story and characters as much as the sexual aspects of the story. Please have a firm grasp on the English language - we all make spelling and grammatical mistakes, but I prefer to not have to decipher text speak in order to read your posts. If you are interested in one of the following ideas please PM me.

Hi there - just checking that you received my PM a few days ago? I never heard back so I'm not sure if you got it! *tips hat*
 
Back
Top