Paradise Lost (closed)

Rachelle sighed in pleasure when his fingers found her bottom. Still she continued her tasting of him as he gave her a layout of the room. Her tongue slid along his neck while her hand moved from his lap and into the waist band of his shorts. Rachelle gently massaged the area just above his "area" taking care to stroke every inch of the tender skin but making sure not to graze his manhood in the slightest bit. She was having fun teasing him. She'd hoped that he'd felt anticipation over this.

Rachelle wanted his lust to build wondering if she would touch him "there" or when she would let her fingers wander a little further down his pants.

“The bed, I haven’t tried yet, but I would want nothing but your honest opinion when I ask you … in the morning.”

She took when last bite at his ear when she heard those words and follow it with a small lick. Rachelle then leaned in and with her voice soaked in temptation and want of this man moaned "Is that right? ". The hand she had in his shorts was now moving to the inside of his thigh.

"And what if I need to do a little more research? Possibly hoarding all to myself until lunch?" Rachelle asked pressing a finger under his chin and slowing turning his lips to face hers. "With so many options, I think I'd like to have as much time as possible"

She gave him a lingering kiss before sliding her hand out of his shorts. "You know to give you my honest opinion" A naughty smile dawned her face as Rachelle gave him a wink and went back to sipping her drink.
 
As her hand did her naughty teasing to match her kisses, he grew to meet her reach towards her fingers to meet her. Sure he’s gone more than one round in a night before, but no one had lit his fire so high once he made it through his first go. Her words, her lips, her fingers, they all were driving his blood to boil, and his need for her to peg to overdrive. So much so he selfishly forgot to return the teasing right back. Noticing now that she moved her hand away from his shorts, his thumb was still wedged in the elastic of her bikini and feeling her own heat pouring towards him.

He may have looked ridiculous, turned on past his own breaking point, his mouth hung open and his eyes like he was stoned. But he could only peer down at his own hand, which looked bright against her caramel skin. He turned his eyes upwards where her lips sucked on the drink through full, playful lips. He swallowed, tried to think of his next move, then caught the glare of one of the staff at the bar eyeing their public display.

Reluctantly he pulled his digit from her clothing and stood. He grabbed her shirt from the chair and lifted it as if holding it for her to help her get it on -- when in truth it was trying to hide his tented shorts. “Let’s get this tour started then, Miss Writer,” he spurted trying to sound like he was regaining composure. “Besides, we’ve drawn some attention here.”

The short walk to the tower where his room was only made longer by his own desire to keep her close. Every chance he took, he had his arm around her body, playfully pulled at a bit of her bikini, or snuck a hand over her round bottom when the path got dark. He was full on horney teenager, and looking for every chance he could get to put his hands on her. They slipped into the elevator at his tower and he pushed his floor, well up on the 23rd floor. He swooped her close to him and just as the door was about to close, it was opened up by a gaggle of Asian tourists dressed as though it was closer to winter than summer temperatures here. They were all older as well, except for one woman in her 20s, and for the most part as Rach and Jake snaked to the back of the elevator car, the rest faced the door and started pushing a mass of buttons along the way.

Jake’s mind reeled. This was going to take forever, and he was hoping to get his lips on hers on the ride up. Then, he got another idea.

He put his hands on Rach’s hips, and pulled her back into him. With their heights, his somewhat inflated hardness found the soft groove of her ass and wedged in between them. With each movement of the car, he rubbed against her. The feeling was exquisite but he knew he needed to return the favor to her. He slid one hand so it wrapped around her stomach and kept her close to him. The other he snaked up under the stained shirt and found her breast over her bikini. He cupped the soft mound in his hand, kneading it slowly. He looked over their fellow riders, and none seemed to notice, even as they started to file out one after another at the lower floors. Floor after Floor, he continued to rub himself against her, and continued his exploration of her firm breast. As her nippple grew, he rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. He didn’t say a word as he continued his exploration of her body in the mass of people, doing his best to avoid being caught.

Then as a few more of the tourists exited, the younger woman looked over them and spied where his hand was. Her eyes grew a little, but she didn’t say anything or for that matter look away. Jake realizing they had been caught, if not turned in, just smiled at the woman. Keeping his eyes on her, he leaned into Rach’s neck, and kissed it.
 
Rachelle giggled out loud as Jake buried his face into her neck then quickly covered her mouth so she wouldn't draw anymore attention to them. It was bad enough she was letting a guy she met only hours before grope her in front of another girl. But, it was also exciting to her too. Rachelle rolled her hips back into Jake's lap, slowly pressing them against his groin and then pulling away. If you just happened to turn your head you would have assumed that he was taking her from behind with her gyrating like that.

She gripped the hand that he had been using to fondle her breasts and pressed it firmly against her nipple manipulating it for herself. Rachelle's eyes locked on to the young Asian girl's as well. Soft moans were leaving Rachelle's lips as the elevator opened to let a few more step off. They were nearly half way to the 23'rd floor and knowing that was torture for her. She wanted to have him all to herself and doing whatever he wanted to her and she to him.

Then she decided to say screw it. Rachelle flashed the girl a naughty smile before she turned to face Jake. She took his hands and slipped them under her shirt and to the back of her bikini so she could feel him fondling her ass. With one more smile she gave him a passionate kiss, pressing him into the corner as she did. Her hands blazed a trail all over his body until they found their home in the back pockets of his shorts.
 
When she turned to kiss him, he lost all interest of anyone else in the elevator. He could feel her hands inside his shorts, and he mirrored her with her own encouragement. He just didn’t stop where the fabric kept him out, Jake pushed his fingers in the elastic of her bottoms and slid his fingers across her buttocks. He could feel the gooseflesh of her skin while he trailed his fingers down lower. He toyed along the split in her ass, all while kneading the firm mounds. He kissed back, his lips opening and sending his tongue towards hers in need.

His mind registered mumbling, foreign words that could have been that of someone upset, but they quieted as the car stopped and the doors opened and closed. As a finger of his was reaching to massage Rach’s rosebud, he heard a cough from across the elevator. He broke the kiss and looked up, finding the door to the car open and the board saying they were on the 23rd floor. The cough came from the Asian woman who watched them, who stood wide eyed and alone. After Jake’s eyes locked onto hers, she gave a little smile then looked down shyly. There were no other buttons on pushed on the elevator, she just came along for the ride.

At the moment, all Jake cared about was the girl he met earlier and finding as much pleasure from her as possible. He disengaged from Rach, grabbed her hand and pulled her from the car giving their watcher a wave as the door closed behind them. He nearly ran down to the end of the hall where he fumbled the key card into the slot and opened the door to the suite.

And it was a large suite. They jumped into something that was like a small apartment. They were in the living room area with a large couch, matching chair, and big screen TV. Past the couch was a work desk, and a long dinner table. A small wet bar, complete with a filled ice bucket and a bottle of something stuck in it, held a fridge that was stocked up with something as well. This was just the first room.

Jake didn’t even bother with it. He grabbed both Rach’s hands, and twirled her around until they spilled out onto the balcony. The few clouds in the sky were set to a blaze of silver by the bright moon. The ocean waves washed across the beach as the wind blew through the trees surrounding the resort. Somewhere, island music was playing just loud enough that the rhythms found their floor.

He turned her back against the sidewall of the balcony so she could still see out over the ledge. He said hurriedly: “I want to show you that I do believe in foreplay.” He dropped to his knees in front of her and yanked her bikini down in a flash. He cupped her ass in both his hands and leaned in getting the first taste of her moist heaven below.
 
The was the quickest tour she'd ever had of an hotel suite. If she had actually been a travel writer that would have been tragic. Rachelle eagerly followed him out and onto the balcony. She looked out over the surf and the sand, the sound of far away music whistled in her ear. She wanted to focus on the words leaving Jake's lips but had little time to with him snagging her bottoms off and tasting her.

Rachelle ran his fingers through his hair as he kissed her most tenderest of spots. As she leaned her back against the firm wall one of her legs found it's home on his shoulder. Rachelle's hips slowly gyrated on his tongue. The sensual movement sent a bolt of lightening down her spine and she started to moan. Rachelle started to purr his name and beg him not to stop what he had been doing to her.

"I want you now... Jake" She demanded more than asked. Her hands went to his shirt to help him out of it. Soon after they found the button's to her's and Rachelle started to remove hers just as hurried as he had to her bikini bottoms. Hastily she untied the few strings holding her top up and tossed the whole thing to the side. The night was dark enough to shield them with from who ever might watch. But more importantly they were on the 23rd floor. No one would be able to see them short of the light of the moon and perhaps maybe spider man. The latter of which doesn't even exist!

Rachelle was all his and he her's for the taking.
 
Naked and eager as she was, he was matched in need. He rose up from his first taste of her to his feet, sliding his hands along her body before stopping to suck on a delicious chocolate nipple. He pushed his shorts down and his hungry cock sprung back out from it’s confines. It strained to meet its full length, tingling some from such a short time since his last orgasm, but nothing was going to keep him from taking her body again.

He spun her around to face the railing and the beach beyond. “How about I give you a view,” he said desperately as he pressed a hand into her upper back to get her to bend over slightly and present her sex for him. He stepped up behind her and slid into her abruptly. She felt as tight and warm as their first time, but now more wet and more inviting. Instead of being sheathed like he was before, feeling the fullness of her pussy around him was like being gripped by heavenly fingers. “You feel so wet. You feel so good,” came the words he could muster.

He reached around her body, his hands cupping her breasts as he pulled her back into his diving cock. Her nipples slipped between his fingers as he gripped the firm mounds. His hips moved slowly, letting his hardness grind into her willing body, but it was also to let his pelvis press into her wonderfully firm ass. He leaned into her, his bare chest meeting the curve of her back. His head hung near her neck as he breath rolled across her skin. “Tell me you are going to cum for me,” he breathed. “Tell me you are gonna cum on my cock.”
 
Rachelle gripped the railing of the balcony as he made his way in and out of her. She could feel her breasts jump slightly every time he entered her making her growl with delight. His breath on her neck, brushing against her ear as he spoke those only spurred her on. She easily lifted one her legs to post on the railing, giving him more access to her as well as freeing up her hands to hold his as he played with her nipples. Rachelle's hips ground back into his just enjoying the sensation of feeling every part and inch of him inside of her.

Her wet lips pursed together as she let out a groan. Jake felt so good as he orchestrated between her legs, taking her to a whole another realm of erotic sensuality altogether. Slowly her moans and groans of pleasure start to grow louder and louder. "Don't stop!...Take my body...Take me" she begged out feeling her inner walls quiver around him. It wouldn't be too long until she would be cumming for him.

His naked manhood wrench sound after sound of her lust for him and then it happened. She felt her legs tremble and her body quake for him. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard for you!" Rachelle moaned out her hands clinching to the railing tighter than ever before. Her chest heaving wildly under his grip on her nipples as struggled to catch her breath. "It feels so damn good covering your bare cock in my cum!" she purred as her hips gyrated in tender motions while he impaled her.

Her intoxication of lustful want of him only growing more and more. Rachelle knew that this wouldn't be the last time she took him into her wet heaven. Her body yearned for this kind of excitement and thrill. She couldn't help but wonder where they would take their little fun next. Maybe on the sofa...or that amazing shower he spoke of...possibly even the counter in the small kitchenette? All were just as tantalizing as Jake was!
 
Last edited:
He had the upper hand, having only had a short rest since their first time on the beach he had the stamina in his member to match his body fitness. When she began to shake & quiver while on shaft, he was able to pound his way right on through. He let her slow, letting her body move tenderly against him, even while he was still deep insider her.

As she calmed, he stood her up, hugging her body back against his. She felt so good like that, molding right up against him in a way he could do going on forever.

But his cock was still rock hard, his balls wanting to boil, and this naked temptress was right here right now. “Come on,” he whispered into her ear as he disengaged from her and grabbed her hand, “you haven’t fucked the walk out of me yet.”

He pulled her towards the bedroom. The large king bed was turned down by the staff, but was otherwise untouched. He threw the white sheets back and pulled her towards with him as he fell back onto the downy soft mattress. The look on his face was nothing short of sinful. He nearly sneared as he laid back. “Come on Rach,” he quipped, “time you show me you can ride a cowboy.”
 
She confidently gave him a little chuckle and a cocky smile to match. "I don't know what you've been used to Jake...but I do know you won't want it that way again." Rachelle quipped right back, slowly hovering herself over his tool of their pleasure. They had all night so there was no need to rush things. "Sex can be fun as well as just down right...mmmm." She whispered softly staring him in the eyes and licking her lips.

Then she rested her body his. Her wet, and lustful sex just above his. The position that he had worked them into would serve her well in this conquest. And then tomorrow, or possibly right after this try to best her. The latter of which being what she really wanted.

Rachelle leaned in kissing up his chest, starting from just above his abs and licking, sucking what ever she felt like she wanted to taste on him. When she made it up to his lips she gave him a deep kiss while bouncing her hips up and down slowly. The motion caused his hard shaft to slice through the folds of her sex. Rachelle wasn't going to let him enter then, she just wanted to tease him a bit. Then she got even bolder by reaching one of her hands behind her to grab hold of him.

Rachelle slowly manipulated his tip at her wanton eden before leaning in to say "I'm going to enjoy this!". After that she was done teasing him and finally immersed him into her pussy. There was the same feeling of his thickness inside of her but there was also a kink factor that gravity adds. Thanks to gravity Rachelle took more of his length inside of her too. She mouthed the words "Fuck" but no sounds came out.

Then she leaned to a sitting position in his lap, one of her thighs on the outer side of his. Her bent knees rested at his hips while Rachelle moved her hands to rest behind her on his thighs. Then a devious smile came to her as she made sure she was fully impaled on his cock. Her hips began to raise slowly up and down, gradually picking up speed with every dip in and out of her. Still she paced herself, something that would have been hard to do if he hadn't made her cum already.

Rachelle moaned and groaned as she bounced herself upon him. Her hands helping raise herself so far up where barely just his end was inside of her. Then she would thrust her hips down, taking him deep over and over again!. Her fingers playfully claw at his legs when she gets a steady rhythm going. Rachelle moved her hips back and forward slowly with him buried to the hilt and surround ball the walls of her pussy. Rachelle was grinding him now, using his strong tool of pleasure to massage her g-spot. The juices of her lust flowed faster and more lush as she worked them both to orgasmic bliss. Rachelle would be there first though, as she leans in.

Her fingers lightly digging into his chest as her hips continue to buck, grind and gyrate. Rachelle was still working him through this climax of hers. She nibbled his ear. "Mmmmm....can't wait to have another one for you" Her voice low and sultry before she kissed along his chin. Her feverish pecks only interrupted by the unavoidable growls and coos of erotic nirvana while she continued to work him.
 
At this point, Jake was not at all a stranger to her body; but allowing her to take the lead was as much of a turn-on as when he took control. As she raised over his body, he let his hands dance across hers. His fingertips traced along her hips. His hands holding her waist as it ground into him. His constant return to those hardened nipples to pinch and curl. “That body,” he kept saying, “such a sexy body.”

Yet she was taking a real toll on him was the work she was doing to his cock. Every movement of her hips sent his hardness into her soft grip of her puzzy. When she shifted and lifted on him, she coaxed feelings through him that drove him faster to his end. Yet she paced it to tease him, to make his pleasure hover at the top without crashing to an end. His breathing became gasps, sweat covered his brow, and he felt his legs clinch as he drew closer to his end.

Once more he could feel her climax around him, her body now close to him as she ground through it. Yet he wasn’t there yet. She continued to work him but he still wasn’t there.

He through his arms around her body, and quickly rolled her to her back. Planted well between her legs he lifted his face up slightly and smiled at her.

“Don’t worry, I won’t make you wait long for another.”

He pressed his lips into her, then immediately began pounding into her body. He was close, it wouldn’t take him long; now to take her there with him. He could feel his length fully diving into her body. He felt his balls slap up against her skin. He drove over and over with a rush of a pace until he met that edge of his own climax. It may have been a while, it may have been seconds, but finally he was at his peak. With a rush, powerful streams of cum fired out into her body, and his peak was met.
 
Rachelle smirked to herself as he flipped her over. Her plan worked. She liked being on top just as well as being on the bottom but making a man so anxious for release and teeter just on the edge of it. That was intoxicating. Her legs parted for him giving him deeper strokes into her and as he came she also came. Her body was over heated from everything that had just happened not to mention her thoughts were drunk on the sex and sensations he had just given her. Rachelle was so out of it with orgasmic bliss that she'd failed to notice that he hadn't pulled out when he came.

She pressed her head to his as her fingers gently clawed at his chest before her lips took his. Then she fell back onto the bed pulling him along with her for the ride. Rachelle's legs kept him impaled inside of her as her hands felt up his strong back. "Gosh!" she sighed with a smile before giving him small teasing kisses. She wasn't really worried about their shared orgasm as much as she enjoyed it plus she was a modern girl so the chances of them having a love child were slim to nil with her being on birth control.

With a lighthearted smile she rolled the two of them over so that she was on top now. She softly stroked the sweat that he'd worked up from his forehead while her hips playfully bounced her ass in his lap. " Well Tiger" she said with a confident grin and heaving breasts because she was still partially out of breath. "This is where I go and get cleaned up. Feel free to join me or...if it you want to just take it easy feel free to do that as well"

Rachelle smiled leaning in giving him one last kiss and taking in his nice musky scent after having sex before she slid off him. She stood for a moment stretching and relaxing her own body before she looked around. Just then it occurred to her that this wasn't her room. With a playful giggle she asked Jake which door in his large suite of a room was the bathroom. All feelings of awkwardness had faded away by then so this time when she saw him naked in his full glory she didn't blush. Rachelle did however tilt her head and take the time to actually admire his cock and his body.

"Ah huh...mmmm" she stood there gawking for a minute as her hand rested on her hip. "You're so the complete package!"
 
He laid back on the bed, arms up over his head and feeling pretty damn good about himself. He couldn’t remember the last time he got to watch such a sexy woman right in front of him. She was too hot for porn, for cripes sakes. When she got up from the bed, it was like she wasn’t afraid to hide any of it. Not only that, he just finished getting her off over and over again. Not only that, it never hurts to lay in a bed with your little man at empty and she can’t help but to gawk.

Lying there, he just felt so good. Tired, but good. Listening to the shower run, he wondered how he got so lucky to have her fall into his world. Of course, it would be better if he didn’t stink like he did.

That’s when he remembered … she did offer to have him join her.

Tiptoeing quietly across the bathroom floor, he could see her body through the frosted shower glass window as she was washing herself. It was one of those small rooms that poured watered down from a couple directions, and then had water from the sides too. The kind of showers that people who never worried about wasting water wanted. As he eased the door open, she had her back to him and didn’t initially notice his entrance.

He slid his arms around her waist and hugged her wet nakedness into his chest. Leaning over her shoulder he teased, “I thought I better make sure you were doing it right.”
 
Rachelle smiled as he slipped into the shower with her, though she had enjoyed the small amount of time she had to think over night's events while the water rushed over her skin. "I don't know Jake...it might take a while with how dirty you've made me" Rachelle said with a smile and pushing her ass, back up against him. Her fingers interlaced with his and she took them on a short tour of her wet form.

The feeling of his wet firm body pressed up against her's was hot enough but to have his breath tickle her neck as he stood behind her was mmmm, something indescribable. She pressed her head back into his chest letting the warm water rush over her face before turning to face him. Staring deep into his eyes before sealing the gaze with a kiss, Rachelle wrapped her arms around his waist.

Her hands glided up his back before her lips claimed his again. This time the kiss was more rushed and not as delicate as before. Rachelle went after him with a hunger. She nibbled his neck before sliding down his chest. Her fingers found his shaft and stroked it softly but eagerly. If sex was in the cards for now, why not go all out?

Rachelle grinned "So was that all you came to do? Or did you want to christen the shower as well hm?" She asked still stroking him softly.
 
"So was that all you came to do? Or did you want to christen the shower as well hm?

All he could do was groan in the affirmative. Touching the warm, wet skin and allowing his fingers to travel over every inch of his body was relighting his furnace. Kissing her under the shower water felt like he was surrounded in heat. Now, the simple teasing question, was all he needed to start rising up for one more round.

His lips followed down her cheek, to her chin, to her neck, and tasted the water pooled along her shoulders. He turned her again, suggesting that he wanted to take her from behind.

“Back home,” he said breathing through his words, “we had three kinds of girls. Those worth a shift, where we wanted to see what it was like. Those that were good enough for an intermission, where it was fine to take into the second period after a little break. You, Rach … three periods in one night … you’re a gamer.”

He slid his hardened cock through those firm butt cheeks, and took his hand away. For now, he just let it play there in the groove, unafraid to tease her so that he can be fully hard when he took her. The feeling was so intense, he wrapped his arms around her body, his hands grabbing her large breasts, and he leaned up against her. “You’re my gamer,” he groaned. “My gamer.”
 
"Ugh" Rachelle growled under her breath hearing and feeling him say those words were powerful enough to push her to the edge of being sex crazed. The way he breathed the words "My gamer" into her ear caused her to lick her lips. Rachelle eagerly worked him between the cheeks of her ass. She could have cum for him just then but fought hard not to. Rachelle braced her hands against the smooth tile wall and lifted her hips to give Jake the best angle.

She couldn't help but moan and press even harder against his cock when he fondled her breasts. Jake had lit fire in her that she hadn't felt in years. Rachelle had completely changed her mind of him just being an amazing quick lay. His tastes still lingered on her lips as she traced them with her fingers. "Oh Jake" she purred pressing her body as close to him as she could.

Rachelle lifted her arm and felt his strong neck while her other hand went to teasing her body. She wanted to be more than ready for anything he wanted to give her. The moans of her pleasure filled the shower as her finger teased the inner lips of her sex. "You feel so amazing against my body....you're more than I'd expected to find tonight at that beach" she spoke softly turning to face him.

Rachelle stroked him softly in her hand while the other one took a playful squeeze of his ass. "As long as you want it" she sighed rubbing her hand up his backside swirling little designs with her fingers. "It's yours...."Rachelle whispered leaning her face to nuzzle his neck. Then she promptly turned back around and presented her body for him. She bent forward just a bit
 
As she bent, he slid a hand up her hip and guided his cock forward with the other. Once he was back in that heavily sex, both hands slid up her sides. They played with the slicked skin, moving along where the trails of water ran down her brown skin. His fingers slid over her warm orbs and massaged them as they closed on her nipples. His mouth leaned in and tasted her neck with light nips of a kisses.

Slowly he began to move inside of her. Between the water, and their earlier fun, she was slick and comfortable on his well worked cock. Standing behind her, he continued to roll his hips up at her. The curve of her perfect bottom slid erotically along his pelvis and merged against his tight stomach like two puzzle pieces coming together.

He let one hand leave her breast, sliding his fingers purposefully along the center of her tight stomach until it reached the top of her sex. He found her button pressing out the top of her slick lips, and pushed it back into his stiffness.

In the short time they have known each other, he has come to know her body pretty well -- but now, in this shower, their mating had become the most erotic. Flesh on flesh, pressed against each other in animalist need. His hands free to explore and tease, the warm water enveloping them like an embrace, yet with the strength to maintain and make the moment last.
 
Back
Top