My other idea.

Iain129

Virgin
Basically my idea it that a university teacher has been given a task, a task to pass an unruly class of 6 students through their degree (haven't decided what yet) and if she doesn't then she will lose her job, the thing is that the students have found this out and use the information to blackmail her into being the class whore, getting her to wear sexy lingerie to school, show flesh, then obviously it gets better/worse as they demand more from her like her phone number to get sext pics at night and dirty phone calls, then they obviously want full sex with the teacher in class, eventually leading to her submitting completely to them, I'd like her to be married at the husband find out but she's like "if I don't do this, I lose my job, so I have to" so she's reluctant at first, then more into it, then finally wanting it, the class is split down the middle, 3 girls to 3 boys and they all want a piece, I'd like one girl to be slutty and trashy, chavvy almost, and another posh and snobby?....the rest is up to the writer, but I'd want total submission and domination, and I'd want hardcore stuff when it fully gets going, poor teacher won't k ow what's hit her ;)

Gangbang video is the class project

Make it a film class and they have to collaborate to produce a feature film to graduate. But this time it's a gangbang film with the teacher as the star. That way shooting the gangbang scene can be the climax of the story. But make sure she sees it coming, and her husband has to get his head slowly round what's happening, even if what they actually get her to do on film is more degrading and bizarre than she ever imagined.

Gangbang video is the class project

Make it a film class and they have to collaborate to produce a feature film to graduate. But this time it's a gangbang film with the teacher as the star. That way shooting the gangbang scene can be the climax of the story. But make sure she sees it coming, and her husband has to get his head slowly round what's happening, even if what they actually get her to do on film is more degrading and bizarre than she ever imagined.

So if she can't get them to pass she gets fired. If she fucks her students and gets caught, also fired and possible prison time. It's a lose-lose situation. What if she goes with the carrot & the stick option since nothing else she's tried is working. Slowly introduce sexual rewards for good grades. Starts slow with nudity and light touching. Escalates to the eventual gangbang. I don't know if a three girls/three boy class would work (the chance of all three girls being lesbians would be rare). I could buy 5 boys & one girl that happens to be a lesbian sounding more plausible.

Last edited:
Back