Mass/NH members looking to play

RI here. Thankful for the warm weather finally being here. Careful of the beaches near Boston tigerlily. If you don't want to get caught in another beach brawl I would recommend going south to Narragansett.
 
Contrary to what you saw on the news Revere Beach can actually be pretty great. Most of the time at least :rolleyes:
 
I have had a beer or two while visiting friends in quincy on revere beach. I always found it interesting people watching
 
Whitehorse beach

Whitehorse in Plymouth is nice, IF you can find parking...lol. Its actually a great place to dive and catch lobster!

Enjoy the Weekend everyone!

JP
 
Unable to pm you

Hello,
Anyone in Worcester area this weekend? I'd love to chat and maybe see where it goes.

Send me a pm only with descriptions please.

Hmm. Unable to pm you. White male, newly single, 5'11, 205, drug free, social drinker only. Happy that 60 is the new 40. Turned on by women who have legs, tits, or derrières worth looking at, and like to be looked at.
 
Welcome to the insanity of Boston driving. Out here for a job?

I'm not looking forward to the driving. But I've dealt with driving in just about every major city, so I'm not too worried.

And yeah, we've got a client in the area. I'll be there for a project expected to last right at a year.
 
I'm not looking forward to the driving. But I've dealt with driving in just about every major city, so I'm not too worried.

And yeah, we've got a client in the area. I'll be there for a project expected to last right at a year.

Well at least you can watch a better football team than you're used to!
 
Well at least you can watch a better football team than you're used to!

Well, if you see someone wearing a Colts jersey, it's probably me.

Nice win in the AFCCG. We'll see y'all week 5. I lived through the Jeff George years; I can handle Andrew Luck's growing pains.
 
I plan to get familiar with the mass transit system.

And then go find as many local ciders as I can. :)

:nana: good idea as long as you are in or near Boston proper the further out you go the worse the MBA gets. Just do a search on it.
 
LOL! Well, if you ever drive in Boston, you gotta be strong and tough.... I say, If you ever drive in Boston, you gotta be strong and tough. You'll drive in nice and friendly, But you'll drive out mean and rough! Nods to bluesman Bob Marolin!
 
hey looking to meet up with someone for coffee and talking tonight tomorrow or Wednesday?
 
Springfield area

70 yo widower in Spfld area interested in chatting or meeting mature lady,PM if interested
 
Hey everyone! Hope you're all surviving in this heat. 32 M from the South Shore, trying to stay cool today.
 
Back
Top