Capes & Cuffs - The Sexclub for Heroes and Villains

Nubian_Legend

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Posts
402
Capes & Cuffs - The Sexclub for Heroes and Villains (OOC)

cooltext714484035_zpsyy0toxnw.png



mcqueenclubimge.jpg


The life of a costumed crusader, however, is not one of privacy and solitude and even the most attention-craving of supers need a place where they can relax and unwind. An unknown benefactor in New York City knew this deeply. Who or what this benefactor is remains a mystery, but he (or she) did one thing to fill this need for freedom.

The Alter Ego was constructed under the city. An ultra-exclusive and extremely secret club that welcomes both hero and villain alike. It is a place where those in the business can come to unwind and relax, enjoy drinks, fine dining, shows, or even enjoy each other in one of the many private suites. The place is three floors of paradise for the costumed set. It has an astounding two floor nightclub and an entire floor filled with suites, restaurants, and a spa. You will find no training rooms or 'crime computers' here - no connection to the outside world at all. No TV's, no radio. Once one steps inside, the outside world simply vanishes. Of course, when one gets 'heroes' and 'villains' together in one place, strict rules must be followed;

1. The Alter Ego is surrounded by four foot thick walls made out of the strongest metal in the world, sealed with magic-dampening wards that render offensive mystical abilities useless, uses sophisticated technology to disable super suits, explosive devices, and other technological gizmos. Handheld weapons such as firearms, blades and the like will be turned over to Security before entry to The Alter Ego and each piece of equipment is stored in it's own dampened, sealed, and blast resistant locker.

2. Supers with abilities not affected by the previous safety measures (ie; those with super strength, toughness, or non-magical offensive capabilities) are bound by their word to be on their best behavior. Fights are outlawed. Any violent action will see both parties detained by the Security staff and forcefully ejected. The Security staff is equipped with the best anti-super weaponry on the market, allowing them to disable any power set at a moment's notice.

3. Likewise, before being ejected, the offenders will be mind-wiped so they do not remember The Alter Ego. Secrecy is important. Because secrecy is important, membership and admittance is by invitation only and members are to keep the existence of the club a secret. If the club thinks a leak has occured, every current member will be wiped, the club relocated, and the business started over.

4. The Alter Ego, in reference to point (3), does the inviting. Not you. Prospective members will be contacted - current members are not to invite friends nor disclose the club to anyone at any time. The Alter Ego runs full psychological profiles on prospective members. As such, only mentally stable heroes and villains will be invited, in order to reduce the chance of a security leak, incident, or a fight.

5. All facilities are free to every member. Meals at any restaurant, spa treatment, drinks, and use of the suites are at no cost. Please drink responsibly. Maximum stay at a suite for one guest is a week. Membership costs nothing. Sex is allowed (and encouraged) within The Alter Ego and may take place at any location, but those that need privacy may use the suites, provided one is free.

6. I will accept characters from both the Marvel and DC universe, Darkhorse, Milestone, amalgam, canon, original, alternate or otherwise.


Alter Ego Staff


Founder and Chief Owner
???????

Contributors

Lex Luthor, Oliver Queen, Bruce Wayne, T'challa, Tony Stark, Vandal Savage, Helmut Zemo, Doom, Reed Richards, Norman Osborn

Security

Bronze Tiger
Lobo
Giganta
[Open]
[Open]


Bartenders

Open

Waitresses

Open


House DJ

Malcolm Duncan


Capes & Cuffs : Member Profile
Code: [Select]
Code:
Username:
"Real" Name:
Character Name:
Age:
Sexual Preference:
Occupation:
Costume Details:
Personality:
Background:(opt)
Ons:
Offs:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top