My Wish For Today

Again my wish was granted! as Acktion is writing up the Old Spice story he started in a threadpost elsewhere and I see he's not online so hopefully he is hard at it. The story I mean rather than dancing with his banana. :nana:
This thread is really lucky for me, I shall start thinking about all the other things I'd like to have :rose:.

Again my wish was granted! as Acktion is writing up the Old Spice story he started in a threadpost elsewhere and I see he's not online so hopefully he is hard at it. The story I mean rather than dancing with his banana. :nana:
This thread is really lucky for me, I shall start thinking about all the other things I'd like to have :rose:.

I wish you good luck!

Well, Naoko...

There may not be a Santa, but I did my damndest to fill in.

My computer crapped out on me and when I plugged up the new one once it arrived, my portable hard drive with back ups of the stories from the "documents" of the now defunct computer was also just a paper weight.

Seventh time is the charm, maybe, as I scribbled away like an escaped sanitarium inmate and I hit submit on a story titled "Old Spice" aimed at the romance category just minutes ago. We'll see if Laurel likes my length.

Er, I mean the length of the story of course! :eek:

But, if it is approved, I hope I won't disappoint you too terribly with how the longer version of that thread posting turned out. :rose:

Santa Filling In

I'm sure that Acktion's length can fill in! For Santa, I mean. ;)
I'm eagerly awaiting the uploading of Old Spice. :nana: Laurel must be lingering over its pungent pleasures.

I came on this thread at a time when the poo was hitting the whirling blades in my 'other' life from so many different directions that I didn't know which way to turn. :( So instead of making one of the many enormous wishes I could have made, I posted that a small wish of mine had been granted. :rose:
Now I've managed to get back the work which was taken off me in highly dodgy circumstances in the summer, so I can actually afford the Barbie hairdressing head (and the Lego Hobbit Burrow, and a pony! well, perhaps not the pony - but at least to feed the kid properly),
I did the 2 interviews to get this work back while high as a kite on lack of sleep and staying up all night writing a safe sex werewolf story! having looked everywhere for one to review on my blog. YES! I can put a condom on a werewolf. (The story may be pants of course - but freshly ironed ones, at least.)
And when I went into the Lego shop, they finally had the Wonderwoman keyring in stock again.
So thank you YourSINserely very very much (if my book sells a million I will take you out for your meal of choice). I don't really believe posting on a thread could get me my job back! but it sure cheered me up.
I hope that all your wishes will be granted, especially the ones asking for peace in the world today.
:heart:

I'm sure that Acktion's length can fill in! For Santa, I mean. ;)
I'm eagerly awaiting the uploading of Old Spice. :nana: Laurel must be lingering over its pungent pleasures.

I came on this thread at a time when the poo was hitting the whirling blades in my 'other' life from so many different directions that I didn't know which way to turn. :( So instead of making one of the many enormous wishes I could have made, I posted that a small wish of mine had been granted. :rose:
Now I've managed to get back the work which was taken off me in highly dodgy circumstances in the summer, so I can actually afford the Barbie hairdressing head (and the Lego Hobbit Burrow, and a pony! well, perhaps not the pony - but at least to feed the kid properly),
I did the 2 interviews to get this work back while high as a kite on lack of sleep and staying up all night writing a safe sex werewolf story! having looked everywhere for one to review on my blog. YES! I can put a condom on a werewolf. (The story may be pants of course - but freshly ironed ones, at least.)
And when I went into the Lego shop, they finally had the Wonderwoman keyring in stock again.
So thank you YourSINserely very very much (if my book sells a million I will take you out for your meal of choice). I don't really believe posting on a thread could get me my job back! but it sure cheered me up.
I hope that all your wishes will be granted, especially the ones asking for peace in the world today.

So happy it's working for you. No need for the dinner, all I wish for is a drink of my choice.;)

And, peace on earth.

Well. . . peace on earth, and a really good roll in the hay, but maybe not in the order.:D

Maybe I should just wish for a partridge in a pear tree, or five gold rings. Ten lords a leaping might keep me busy for a while.

Let me think this over and get back to this thread tomorrow.:eek:

Sinsere good wishes

So - partridge rolled in hay and gold earrings for Christmas. Well, if my book sells a million - it's yours. (Don't hold your breath!)
And the drink of your choice is? Or given the nature of many replies on this forum, perhaps I shouldn't ask. :D
Two lord a-leaping, hmmm. Luckily for you I write fantasy romance full of aristos getting up to all sorts of physical activity. In the meantime and while I wait for Laurel to finish sniffing up Old Spice, here are two dancing bananas.
xxx

:nana::nana:

You said that as if you know something that I don't...

Did I? I only meant time passes.
I miss a her too, I think a different kind of 'her'. We had to send our daughter away for Christmas this year we had so much boring family stuff to sort out. But we are 2 days closer to seeing her again already and soon she will be home.

I have answers and I have questions. Getting the right two together, now there's the problem. :rolleyes:

Back