question for subs :)

ah, thank you. can't wait to see the confusion at home depot paint department when i ask them "can you show me a range of sturdy paint stirrers? for painting. thick thick paint. (coughs) yeah. thanks."

well, i guess i can pick up the stirrer and the ping pong paddle the same day and really mess around.

<3

Careful with the "thick, thick paint" or you're going to get one of the scary kind Primalex posted.:D

Around here, the paint stirrers one gets from the hardware store when we buy paint are very light and wouldn't provide much impact. Now, the beast that P posted is a whole other kettle of toy.

darn it. well, that certainly just decreased any discomfort factors in questioning employees about paint stirrer durability...
the beast that P. posted is...not fun looking.
to me, at least. ;p
i know of at least one friend who would find it mighty intriguing. she is a most impressive woman.

Careful with the "thick, thick paint" or you're going to get one of the scary kind Primalex posted.:D

i have never seen one of those...sorta takes the fun out of funishment...in theory. lololol.
i was just told that you can attach one of those beasts to a drill head...:eek: which makes me wonder what other uses said tool could have outside of a horror movie plot rofl.

you folk are awesome, thank you.

now i am too nervous to ask about straps...gods only know what P. could find for that! something ancient and inquisitor-ish, i am betting. :)

i have never seen one of those...sorta takes the fun out of funishment...in theory. lololol.
i was just told that you can attach one of those beasts to a drill head...:eek: which makes me wonder what other uses said tool could have outside of a horror movie plot rofl.

you folk are awesome, thank you.

now i am too nervous to ask about straps...gods only know what P. could find for that! something ancient and inquisitor-ish, i am betting. :)

A heavy man's leather belt, especially when doubled over, is sufficient. Or, if you can find one, a sharpening strop can inflict all sorts of deliciousness on a willing ass.

For a minute I was like: girl, wtf?!

I had such a paint stirrer in mind:
mToRRl2REIlPWW9x6Qkieuw.jpg

Well that would be... Interesting.

A heavy man's leather belt, especially when doubled over, is sufficient. Or, if you can find one, a sharpening strop can inflict all sorts of deliciousness on a willing ass.

that is the same as a razor strop, right?

what is the purpose of doubling it over? for better control?

appreciating the responses!

Last edited:
To me, nothing is better than his hand.

and it doesn't hurt his hand?

serious question: does his hand "toughen" up, so to speak? i would imagine that your hand would hurt at some point...

another what if, thank you for addressing <3

Yes, razor strop is the same ting. Doubling the belt adds oomph to the impact.

is it for sound though? i mean the oomph...or is it for oomph with the impact?

a friend reckons that sound is a big part of it for her, and i found that to be a dimension i hadn't considered.

i hope i am not being annoying, folks...i really am trying to get past mental hang ups and just can't without information.

plus: my husband is exploring this with me, and i don't want to trigger anything or wreck the exploration (my few ventures in the past were not successful due to triggering others)...he would be fine with "just do it", but i am not. :) i need to satisfy the mind before i can indulge the body.

is it for sound though? i mean the oomph...or is it for oomph with the impact?

a friend reckons that sound is a big part of it for her, and i found that to be a dimension i hadn't considered.

i hope i am not being annoying, folks...i really am trying to get past mental hang ups and just can't without information.

plus: my husband is exploring this with me, and i don't want to trigger anything or wreck the exploration (my few ventures in the past were not successful due to triggering others)...he would be fine with "just do it", but i am not. :) i need to satisfy the mind before i can indulge the body.

Oomph with the impact. More weight means it takes less effort.

and it doesn't hurt his hand?

serious question: does his hand "toughen" up, so to speak? i would imagine that your hand would hurt at some point...

another what if, thank you for addressing <3

It may, I haven't asked. I will ask him. :)

He certainly does not seem to tire of it.

I like to just go wandering the aisles of various stores looking for inspiration in unexpected places. Your new favorite toy could be hiding anywhere, something you never would have thought of. If you have the imagination for it, spending the day shopping in regular stores and trying to dream up all the creative ways you could put those random items to use in the bedroom can be a lot of fun.

Sometimes improvised or home made toys can be more fun and more interesting than anything you'll find at sex shops. For example, the two girls I have tried it on both responded quite positively to being stuffed full of marbles ;)

Kind of chuckling and squirming about the original question. When I was little, serious infractions were corrected with a ping pong paddle. Since we don't do any sort of age play, I think it would probably squick me somewhat.

I much prefer good floggers and canes, anyway.

singapore stinger.
lol.
stupid name, effective piece.

thanks for weighing in, everyone.
:)

Why the wooden spoon hate?

A sturdy wooden spoon is hugely underrated; applied properly it can deliver a very, very nasty sting. It also works very well in domestic discipline scenarios, perhaps as punishment for below average housework?

A fun exercise is to take a sub into a kitchen store and have him/her buy half a dozen, all to be tried later.....

A fun exercise is to take a sub into a kitchen store and have him/her buy half a dozen, all to be tried later.....

Reminds me of when people say "I remember when I had to go pick my own switch" - which isn't a bad thing, just something I remembered. Seems like it would be pretty erotic though, having to choose and only you two knowing what it would be used for...

Why the wooden spoon hate?

A sturdy wooden spoon is hugely underrated; applied properly it can deliver a very, very nasty sting. It also works very well in domestic discipline scenarios, perhaps as punishment for below average housework?

the wooden spoon was rude and nasty lol, though i still chose it over the spatula.
i would change "very, very nasty sting" and rephrase it as "evil, wicked and vicious".

we are just exploring, and that was one of the first instruments used. and the last time. the masochism has to be at high tide for me to submit to that nasty little spoon again.

(why do my emoticons pop up and beside the title box, instead of where my cursor is handily waiting for said emoticon??? and how do you make emoticons go away?)

Back