question for subs :)

Hairbrush. Hell, an assortment of hairbrushes.

yes! :) on the list with a crop and flogger.
liking his hand best, paddle second.

does the shape of the hairbrush have any relevance beyond aesthetic? i suppose it is the heft of the brush?
 
Hairbrush. Hell, an assortment of hairbrushes.

either my computer is having an existential crisis, or this board is.
???? what a series of techno-annoyances.

netzach: a hair brush is on the list. any recommendations? (i am assuming wood, not plastic, yes?)
thank you.
 
Why the wooden spoon hate?

A sturdy wooden spoon is hugely underrated; applied properly it can deliver a very, very nasty sting. It also works very well in domestic discipline scenarios, perhaps as punishment for below average housework?

A fun exercise is to take a sub into a kitchen store and have him/her buy half a dozen, all to be tried later.....

Most people who like pain play have their own preferences about what gives good pain, and what gives bad pain.
 
either my computer is having an existential crisis, or this board is.
???? what a series of techno-annoyances.

netzach: a hair brush is on the list. any recommendations? (i am assuming wood, not plastic, yes?)
thank you.

Both. Yes. Any. Bath brush on a wet ass. Experiment and see what you like.
 
I suck at reading all, but to respond to OP: yes to devices which can be used to inflict any amount of pain, be it bare hand or paint stirrer.
 
You can certainly try out the ping pong paddle. Nothing, however, beats a bare hand (pun intended).
 
my choice

use a hair brush might be short but it works like a good hard plastic one plus the hand works great as always
 
I like the ones with the gel, handles, myself, better not as much shock goes up the arm. Fair warning be gentle at first or you can do some harm, or maybe it is just me.
 
ping pong paddle: yea or nay?

I have one sub. He plays in a ping pong league.

He requested that I spank him with his favorite ping pong paddle and video it.

I enjoyed it. It was nicely balanced and make a very nice sound. His dark complexion turned a bright red much faster than normal. He squirmed as much as he does when I use a belt on him. He was as turned on as he was when I used a wooden paddle or his favorite cat 'o nine flogger.

I suspect that using his tournament paddle to punish him was part of why he enjoyed it so much. I sent him the video and he's admitted to jerking off to it.

timmy
 
I say nay. It's too wide and the handle's too short to be interesting and it's also not heavy enough. I've had two of them fall apart on my ass, split into two between the "layers" after a bit harder slaps.

But certainly give it a go and see if it does it for you. :)

I agree the handle isn't long enough. We broke ours too.

The wooden spoon, I told him I was buying a wood chopper for it lol. Not my favorite at all.
 
oh geez.
the ping pong paddle is the worst.
i do enjoy the wooden spoon... so much so i wrapped the handle with leather for a more comfortable grip and keep it safe within reach.
 
lol, well am i alone in finding various implements far more appealing *after* the fact than during?
it would seem i quite like the paddle and belt way more when they aren't being applied.
:)
 
oh geez.
the ping pong paddle is the worst.
i do enjoy the wooden spoon... so much so i wrapped the handle with leather for a more comfortable grip and keep it safe within reach.

my hat is off to you, then. :)
i find the spoon to be an evil little thing.

i got a real chuckle out of the wood chipper comment above.
 
thank you!
and no breaking or splinters?

the nubbed cover could be interesting. he did that with the metal spatula, which was an unexpected sensation and appreciated!

Hhmmm now that is interesting. Must add that to my to do list
 
thank you...that was one of my "what if" fears, seela...
what if it breaks?
what if i get a splinter?
and the width and handle length making it uninteresting...:) never listed that one under "what if"..
i know it would be faster to just go and try, and thanks to you and spun for suggesting it, but i would rather talk to those who have already and start crossing things off that "what if" list...then try it.

was thinking ping pong because it should be fairly accessible, in terms of buying one, and i am not at the point where i could or would go to a sex or specialty shop (a touch of the shy, unfortunately).
I haven't had a ping pong paddle break on my ass but if I got splinters the removal of splinters should be part of aftercare lol.
 
ping pong paddle: yea or nay?

the wooden spoon is an ugly thing, the spatula was interesting...

thank you.

We broke the ping pong paddle lol. But I liked it.
The spoon can be an ugly thing. I tried swapping it out for a lighter one and it broke and we switched back to the good spoon. Lol. It was evil and good.
 
Back
Top