Marrie bi fem looking for long term fem companion

Ani0608

Virgin
Married bi fem looking for long term fem companion

Very happily married stay-at-home female looking for a long term female companion. Friends more than anything, but intimate as well.

I'm very open-minded, intelligent, and sensitive. I'm also a bit on the Domme side in that I like a bit of control in sex.

Start with chat; move from there. I've met previous companions IRL but it's not a given. Preferably ages 20-45 ish.

Looking forward to meeting someone special. :rose:

EDIT: I must give credit to another Lit user who I know has been successful. She introduced me to Lit and told me such wonderful things that I've always wanted to experience and she phrased it better than I ever could. I had some great chats with ladies and think I found what I'm looking for. So please, FidelisAni, accept my apology. Know that you are an inspiration

Last edited:
Saturday bump

I know there are women that want to just talk and try things as friends. No pressure here. :)

Cinco de Mayo bump

Thanks for the interest ladies :) Haven't had the chance to bond with anyone yet, so a little Cinco de Mayo bump...

Hey there! Nice thread. I'd enjoy chatting with you sometime even though I'm in the wrong time zone

Saturday bump

Would love to start getting to know a like-minded woman tonight.

sigh

bump. hope there is a lurking bi-curious gal who gathers up that 20 seconds of courage to pm me. :)

not sure why I'm bumping but...

Guess I'm trying to have faith that there's someone out there who's intelligent and not a poser.

Still looking...

PM me with some intelligent conversation and let's see where it goes. Looking for that special lady...admittedly pretty picky. Friends first and foremost. Chemistry just adds to the fun. :)

Bump...

Possibilities are there. Still looking for a good match who's willing to stick around for a while.

Very happily married stay-at-home female looking for a long term female companion. Friends more than anything, but intimate as well.

I'm very open-minded, intelligent, and sensitive. I'm also a bit on the Domme side in that I like a bit of control in sex.

Start with chat; move from there. I've met previous companions IRL but it's not a given. Preferably ages 20-45 ish.

EDIT: I must give credit to another Lit user who I know has been successful. She introduced me to Lit and told me such wonderful things that I've always wanted to experience and she phrased it better than I ever could. I had some great chats with ladies and think I found what I'm looking for. So please, FidelisAni, accept my apology. Know that you are an inspiration

Thank you.

I'm bi curious and on the East coast.

Disappointing...

I'm on the west time zone. But, if you're interested in reading about my experiences, by all means read my short stories. We can go from there if you are still interested afterwards. :)

My Stories...

They are in the lesbian category but if you just do a member search with my user name you'll find a few gd stories :)

Back