The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I like the fetish stories with English words and accents. Spanking can be embarrassing but very erotic with all our knickers and underwear exposed especially if seen by close family and very respectable people.

Mary

Hello Mary and welcome to the room.

It wasn't bad. Busy in the summer, dead in the winter. If there was any form of work there i might never have left. But the town is not what I was. holiday trade is down. fishing fleet is almost non-existent. Industry is non-existent.

Sheffield, while different, is equally pretty and much better placed :)

I have only been to Sheffield for one night, didn't really get to see around which is a pity. I usually like to get in early and have a mooch around.
Btw, national express to London sucks, never do it!!

I have only been to Sheffield for one night, didn't really get to see around which is a pity. I usually like to get in early and have a mooch around.
Btw, national express to London sucks, never do it!!

If i ever have to consider it, i shall keep that in mind :)

The train is better, quicker, easier, more comfortable, doesn't have chemical loos, the list goes on!
What are you up to this weekend, anything good?

If i travel, I drive myself. Much easier.

Today I did house work this morning. Spent this afternoon trying to pick my mood back up when i dropped unexpectedly. This afternoon I'm doing some prep work for my new Kinky Wargaming group tomorrow.

Geektastic.

Today I did house work this morning. Spent this afternoon trying to pick my mood back up when i dropped unexpectedly. This afternoon I'm doing some prep work for my new Kinky Wargaming group tomorrow.

Geektastic.

:D geeky is good! Hope the gaming goes off well.
((Hugs)) there is waaay too much shite going round. It's got to get better!!
I would invite you round for a cuppa, but its a bit far xx

My lil boy :)

Have you killed the singer yet? Or has he been whipped into shape ;)

Oh, you should have a great weekend - hope the sun shines for you :)

Singer was having one of his low esteem days today so it was hard going at times...got quite a bit done, eventually...

Got home earlier than expected so I'm going to have a well earned drink now!

Oh, you should have a great weekend - hope the sun shines for you :)

Singer was having one of his low esteem days today so it was hard going at times...got quite a bit done, eventually...

Got home earlier than expected so I'm going to have a well earned drink now!

Yahooo! Have one for me :)
Look forwards to hearing it :)

Geektastic.

Hope you're feeling a bit more upbeat, and that tomorrow nights geek fest is a success for you! :)

Hope you're feeling a bit more upbeat, and that tomorrow nights geek fest is a success for you! :)

I'm a bit better this evening thanks. And i am sure the geek fest shall be a success :) Thank you :)

And morning comes round again. Where are the days going?

2013 is passing fast. Though, at least that means the bad start of it is getting further away faster.

So, what's happening today for people?

And morning comes round again. Where are the days going?

2013 is passing fast. Though, at least that means the bad start of it is getting further away faster.

So, what's happening today for people?
I'm trying so hard to successfully wake up, then a good walk and just taking it easy the rest of the day. Gotta love Sundays. What are you up to?

I'm trying so hard to successfully wake up, then a good walk and just taking it easy the rest of the day. Gotta love Sundays. What are you up to?

Just packed everything I need for the intense geekery that will be my afternoon / evening.... I may have packed too much stuff.

Now I need to see if I can do the housework I lost the motivation to complete yesterday.

Just packed everything I need for the intense geekery that will be my afternoon / evening.... I may have packed too much stuff.

Now I need to see if I can do the housework I lost the motivation to complete yesterday.

If its not rude to ask, what did you have to pack?!! Is it computer game geekery?

Morning everyone, by the way. Forgot my manners there - slight hangover this morning which is totally unfair as I only had one drink last night. The joys of age...

If its not rude to ask, what did you have to pack?!! Is it computer game geekery?

Tabletop and RPG geekery

because this is the first session and i have no idea how many people are turning up or what they are expecting I have packed

One complete RPG system with character sheets ready to go
Two completed table top games ready to go
A selection of books and miniatures for about 5 other systems so people can see a range

All in all it packs down into a pair of shoulder bags and a 120 litre plastic storage box.

I might have gone over the top :)

Tabletop and RPG geekery

because this is the first session and i have no idea how many people are turning up or what they are expecting I have packed

One complete RPG system with character sheets ready to go
Two completed table top games ready to go
A selection of books and miniatures for about 5 other systems so people can see a range

All in all it packs down into a pair of shoulder bags and a 120 litre plastic storage box.

I might have gone over the top :)

Better to have too much than not enough. Hope it goes well for you - I'm sure you'll have fun :)

Morning everyone, had a nice lay in followed by a hot bath, that's my kind of Sunday morning!
Lally, sorry about the hangover, my capacity for drink has lessened over time, and red wine is now totally out :(

Mal, hope the afternoons geekery is fun and you have a big uptake :)

I am off to Mums for dinner xxx

If all the people turn up who say they might be going to turn up.... I think i might struggle for space :)

If all the people turn up who say they might be going to turn up.... I think i might struggle for space :)

Great! Looking forward to hearing about it. I'm still trying to picture role playing kinky geeks, but I'm afraid it's beyond my feeble imagination!

Daughter wants me to watch The Hobbit with her later but got to get the chores done first.

Daisy, I hope you have a lovely day today and that Mum spoils you in the way that only mums can :D

Back to the hoovering for me...

Great! Looking forward to hearing about it. I'm still trying to picture role playing kinky geeks, but I'm afraid it's beyond my feeble imagination!

Daughter wants me to watch The Hobbit with her later but got to get the chores done first.

Daisy, I hope you have a lovely day today and that Mum spoils you in the way that only mums can :D

Back to the hoovering for me...

Oh gosh, now I have an mental image of a dozen people clad in fet gear, playing dungeons and dragons! My imagination is a curse to me sometimes! ;)

Enjoy The Hobbit :) *suddenly the image of Hobbits in fet gear flashes into my brain*
You will now not be able to watch it without thinking of leatherclad Hobbits :rolleyes:
Xxxx

Oh gosh, now I have an mental image of a dozen people clad in fet gear, playing dungeons and dragons! My imagination is a curse to me sometimes! ;)

Enjoy The Hobbit :) *suddenly the image of Hobbits in fet gear flashes into my brain*
You will now not be able to watch it without thinking of leatherclad Hobbits :rolleyes:
Xxxx

You're frying my brain, Daisy!! :D

And i'm back. Total disaster, barely anyone turned up.

Will try again next month and see if there is a bit better uptake.

Hope the rest of your had fun, productive afternoons? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back