"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

Also...

I don't know if Lunar'll ever see this, but.

Here's the Tenth Doctor talking to some penguins.

350t2d5.gif

I most definitely around and spying. Trying to get back into the right frame of mind. I think I am getting closer. And for the record, that is awesome.
 
Found this gif today, and found it intensely, painfully ironic under the circumstances.

tumblr_l905i3S1pq1qzin13.gif

Sorry again, Varshanka.

Really, really I am.
 
Last edited:
What's even more of a shame is that they were childhood friends.

I look at the last moments they shared against a common enemy, and wonder what they could have done if they were a team all along.

But I'm still glad for those last moments. They still make me punch the sky.

"Get out of the way."
 
took a long lazy day getting nothing done.

now I believe it is time for a cup of hot tea & lets see if I can get my fingers & brain talking.
 
For the record, I'm waiting to post again 'till I can touch base with Varshanka.

I did wrong by her and I want to make sure we're cool before continuing.
 
Thats me. We have spent the evening relaxing & watching our shows on the DVR. Sitting here now watching Hoarders (facinating & sometimes sad show) being held down by a furry purring orange fuzzwad.

Batty is a furry snoring black fuzzwad beside me on a box by my desk.

His snores are very soothing.
 
Purrs are too. Except when she starts kneading those damn paws

Hah! The bigger black cat was doing that to me earlier.

He jumped up in my lap and kneaded me and drooled on me. It was just like being back in high school, except I never got any action in high school.
 
Back
Top