What's Up WIth Bob?

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro debuts bonkers new theory about Bob Mueller taking pay-off from Russian oligarch

WTF?

On her Saturday night show, Fox News host Jeanine Pirro introduced a bonkers new theory about special prosecutor Bob Mueller being a criminal who took pay-offs from a Russian oligarch and who will soon need his own attorney.

“Bob, I really think it’s time to give up your phony investigation and get yourself your own criminal defense attorney,” Pirro said.

Pirro’s monologue began with her normal talking points, such as claiming that the Mueller investigation, which has already led to a bevy of criminal charges against people close to Trump, was a fraud.

“Are you using the Christopher Steele fake dossier as the basis of your investigation?” Pirro asked, apparently forgetting about the emails in which Donald Trump Jr. discussed getting “dirt” on Hillary Clinton through a Kremlin spy.

It was unclear what Pirro was talking about during the bonkers rant.

Derp, de derp Derp! :)
 
There are crazy theories about everything and anything. Those are just idiots; this doesn't say anything about the Republicans in general. Should you pay attention to every weirdo on the world?

I see the Wing Nut establishment flailing about in panic that their Golden Boy is going to jail, and they are desperate to try anything they think will sell. Sort of "WTF WIng Nut?":D
 
Maxine Waters
@RepMaxineWaters
·
Can you believe Federal Savings Bank's CEO forced through a $16 million loan for Paul "Money Laundering" Manafort all because the CEO wanted to be in Trump's swamp cabinet? How many small businesses could have benefitted from those funds ?

12:10 PM · Aug 14, 2018
 
White House counsel McGahn has spent the past nine months sharing private Trump information with Mueller investigators

White House counsel Donald F. McGahn II has “cooperated extensively” with special counsel Robert Mueller, The New York Times reported Saturday.

McGahn has spent over 30 hours in voluntary interviews with special counsel investigators over the last nine months.

The White House counsel reportedly shared information that investigators would not have otherwise learned.

“For a lawyer to share so much with investigators scrutinizing his client is unusual,” The Times explained. “Lawyers are rarely so open with investigators, not only because they are advocating on behalf of their clients but also because their conversations with clients are potentially shielded by attorney-client privilege, and in the case of presidents, executive privilege.”

Cooperation is much preferred to incarceration.:)
 
Now, if they can put a lock on the outside of Trump's bedroom door while he's in there and after they have gotten hold of his cellphone.
 
The people on Trump’s hit list aren’t enemies — they are witnesses

What Trump is doing by yanking their security clearances or threatening to do so isn’t punishing them. He’s cutting them loose, and it’s going to backfire on him.

Rachel Maddow did a brilliant job on her show on Thursday night showing several of those on Trump’s enemies list testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee in May of 2017. She was making another point, that pulling their security clearances will end the ability of any of Trump’s enemies to consult their personal papers and notes from their time in government service when preparing to give testimony before either congress or Mueller’s grand jury because their notes and papers contain secrets.

But the tape of those hearings also showed something else. It showed that the “secrets” Brennan, and Comey, and Yates and Clapper and the rest of them learned were actually knowledge of crimes that were committed by the Trump campaign. They were secrets only because of their official positions and security clearances. But the knowledge they had was real.

All these "disgruntled employees" are lying? What were they doing when they were 'gruntled?':rolleyes:
 
Guess Bob is busy.

Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, on eight counts involving bank and tax fraud.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...icted-on-8-counts-of-bank-tax-fraud/23506640/


Michael Cohen, who pleaded guilty Tuesday afternoon to eight counts of tax evasion, bank fraud and campaign finance violations, including two counts related to hush-money payments made to women "at the direction of" Trump.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...anafort-convictions-attacks-mueller/23506682/
 
Manafort in talks with Mueller about a plea deal as his second trial looms

Now he wants a deal?

How about, roll on Trump, the Rubles and the Russian mob for 5-10years and confiscation?

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort is in plea deal talks with special counsel Robert Mueller as his second trial looms.

The Washington Post reported that two people close to the discussions said the talks “indicate a possible shift in strategy for Manafort” and don’t necessarily mean Mueller will give him a plea.
 
More important, Manafort's guilty plea included a cooperation agreement. Manafort joins the flipped. He knows what happened with the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians. He knows the circumstances of becoming Trump's campaign manager with his own connections with the Russians. Sarah Sanders this morning said that the Manafort conviction has no connection to Trump. I laughed.
 
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/18/politics/donald-trump-paul-manafort-robert-mueller/index.html

Paul Manafort is spending a lot of time with Robert Mueller lately. A LOT.
"[Manafort] and his lawyers have visited Mueller's office in Washington at least nine times in the last four weeks, a strong indication that the special counsel is moving at a steady clip."

Manafort is in the Mueller offices for around six hours at each visit. That's more than 50 hours that we know Manafort has spent in Mueller's offices in just the past 28 days!
 
Why can't Mueller please publish all his non-classified findings before the midterms?!
 
Regrettably, Mueller isn't going to be able to release any findings himself, ever. They'll go to Rosenstein, if he's still there at the time, and he'll decide what to release and who to release it to. The danger I see is that the report might be held off so long that both Mueller and Rosenstein have been fired and the report either never gets presented or is buried. In an administration that doesn't stoop to complicity in beating up and murdering journalists and reports and gets support to close down media outlets, I fear for what these traitors are going to be able to do.
 
‘Indictments are coming’: Ex-prosecutors say Trump’s Twitter tirade is a sign Mueller is making a major move

On Thursday, President Donald Trump went on Twitter to rant about Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. Even though Trump often releases his fury on the social media platform, this latest attack against Mueller could be revealing.

“The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation,” the president tweeted.

Elie Honig, a former federal prosecutor said that Trump’s Twitter tirade “could just be another rant,” or that “that prosecutors had some sort of ‘time to get real’ conversation with someone implicated in the investigation, which was then relayed to Trump by defense attorneys.”

Federal prosecutor Dan Goldman suggested that Trump’s anxiety is growing because of the coming indictments.

“Indictments are coming, probably tomorrow,” Goldman said.

:rolleyes: Promises Promises.
 
Looking for the outside it sure looks to me that he knows that he's going to be fucked like no one in the history of the world has ever been fucked.
 
CNN host appalled by Trump’s unhinged Mueller-bashing Twitter rant: ‘It’s nothing but taxpayer-funded lies

CNN’s John King was aghast on Thursday after President Trump launched another unhinged tweet storm this morning, saying it was nothing but “taxpayer-funded lies.”

“Is he as detached from reality as he sometimes appears?” wondered King, questioning the president’s mental competency. “Does he have things in his head that simply aren’t true?”

Apologizing to any Trump supporters watching, the typically bland CNN host launched into a full bore attack on the president’s truthfulness.

“We have the tax funded lies all the time,” he said. “Read his Twitter feed: it’s not true.”
 
Quotes to Ponder?

The invisible hand of the market and the iron fist of the state combine and complement each other to make the lower classes accept desocialized wage labor and the social instability it brings in its wake. After a long eclipse, the prison thus returns to the frontline of institutions entrusted with maintaining the social order.

—Loïc Wacquant[135]

From Wikipedia on Neo_Liberalisim.

Several scholars have linked the rise of neoliberalism to unprecedented levels of mass incarceration of the poor in the United States.[2]:3, 346[136][137][138][139] Sociologist Loïc Wacquant argues that neoliberal policy for dealing with social instability among economically marginalized populations following the implementation of other neoliberal policies, which have allowed for the retrenchment of the social welfare state and the rise of punitive workfare and have increased gentrification of urban areas, privatization of public functions, the shrinking of collective protections for the working class via economic deregulation and the rise of underpaid, precarious wage labor, is the criminalization of poverty and mass incarceration.[137]:53–54[140]

By contrast, it is extremely lenient in dealing with those in the upper echelons of society, in particular when it comes to economic crimes of the privileged classes and corporations such as fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, credit and insurance fraud, money laundering and violation of commerce and labor codes.[137][141]

According to Wacquant, neoliberalism does not shrink government, but instead sets up a "centaur state" with little governmental oversight for those at the top and strict control of those at the bottom.[137][142]

In the article it becomes apparent that all the various "Schools" of economics is focused on attracting the the patrons of Academia, rather that incorporating the fields of Ethics and Philosophy in the choice of objectives, which might piss off the Kock's, Addelson, and other funding oligarchs.
 
Former federal prosecutor tells MSNBC why Mueller may already have filed 18 sealed indictments

“The court where Mueller has brought most of his prosecutions is the federal court in D.C. — there are 36 sealed indictments pending right now in that federal court,” he revealed. “They may be from Mueller’s team, they may not be, they’re secret so we don’t know.”

“We know 18 sealed indictments have been filed since August,” he continued. “August is the time that the Mueller team went on radio silence because of the upcoming midterm elections.”

“It could be — everybody knew that after the midterm elections Attorney General [Jeff] Sessions was on the way out, Trump would be able to install his own inside man, as he’s done with Matt Whitaker,” he noted. “Mueller — crafty prosecutor — he may have anticipated this and filed all of these sealed indictments in this event, in the event Trump would install an attorney general who would impede the investigation.”

It might be a good Thanksgiving if Bob drops the indictments on Wednesday?:D
 
Ex-prosecutor tells MSNBC exactly why Don Jr should be worried about Mueller’s silence

A former federal prosecutor explained why some Trump associates — including the president’s eldest son — should be especially worried about special counsel Robert Mueller.
-
He explained why that silence should concern Stone and Assange — and Donald Trump Jr., who also has not been contacted by the special prosecutor.

“Anyone who is the subject of an investigation should worry if prosecutors don’t want to talk to them, because that means that they are circling around you,” Goldman said. “That’s pretty well accepted.”

Come on Bob, indite the bastards!:D
 
Get ready for Mueller’s end game

I'm ready, lots'a popcorn for the Senate Trial(s)!

It’s been axiomatic from the start of the Russia investigation that it is different from Watergate in one important way: the crimes that Nixon committed behind closed doors in the White House secretly, Trump is committing out in the open. Repeatedly lying to the American public? Every time Trump tweets or opens his mouth. Obstruction of justice? Firing Comey. Firing Sessions. Calling Mueller’s investigation a “witch hunt” and calling for its end. Tampering with witnesses? Dangling pardons. Engaging in a cover-up of a crime? As he lives and breathes.

Come on Bob do it!:)
 
Back
Top