Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback > The Darkroom Lounge

Old 08-06-2018, 11:08 PM   #1
shellymom35
Really Experienced

Dark dirty taboo fantasies and real secrets

When fantasy turns to desire. When you realize that you're not alone. When you acknowledge your shame doesn't have merit. When you dissolve the guilt and finally cross the line. Then experience an emotionally charged sensual sexual experience beyond imagination. When truth is better than fiction . When words cannot accurately describe the the incredible intense experience of pure love. Then when someone shares the similar experience and knows, knows that words cannot paint the true picture , the most incredible feeling of love, emotions and a sexual high that you imagine could never be repeated ... but it does and every time thereafter is as good and sometimes better. All consensual , sometimes slow and sensual sometimes fast and quick and other times rough and hard,

Share your fantasy, desire or secret here, I promise I won't tell. Write it , share it I for one will not judge.
Those that choose to judge , well just pass this thread, this is a no judgement thread, still recognize the rules of the host.
Absolutely no references to forbidden material allowed here.

Old 08-06-2018, 11:48 PM   #2
Tflynnresponse
Experienced

Thank you Shellymom for starting this thread. For me, it is crossdressing and bisexuality. I love both and trouble with dealing with that fact, but corresponding here with others, whether likeminded, merely sympathetic or opposed but kind, makes me less secretive or reluctant about those wants and needs. Shellymom and I have PMed separately and she is a good hearted person. So come and join in with your own thoughts and desires. It’ll be fun and rewarding to share.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #3
Godas
Really Experienced

Well I am attracted by mature women MiLfs, I love to see all the motherly women and fantasie them....I am currently seeking married women over swingers website. Soon hoping for a sexual encounter 😈

Old 08-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #4
BongoGal
Invisible exhibitionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godas View Post
Well I am attracted by mature women MiLfs...
Whoa, dude, that's pretty dark.

Old 08-07-2018, 10:35 AM   #5
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Watching a hot mom and her naughty 18 yr old daughter fuck and suck each other.

Old 08-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #6
mom4familyfun
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongoGal View Post
Whoa, dude, that's pretty dark.
Too funny!!

Old 08-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #7
Sonofawhore
Literotica Guru

Too dark

Well I don't think I should post mine...

Old 08-07-2018, 11:22 AM   #8
hornyguy888

I want my wife to find my lit account and see I'm turned on by the thought of another man fucking her, as I watch and then her and a girlfriend of hers make me clean up her pussy as they peg me and talk down to me and then lay me on my back, and stroke my cock and make me cum in my own mouth.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:23 PM   #9
shellymom35
Really Experienced

Blindfolded

Recently played an erotic game with the 3 important men in my life along with the other important women in their lives. Being blindfolded and guessing who the,person that's between my legs pleasuring me. I was 100% with the women and only got 1 of the men right. Incredible, we all took turns with the blindfold.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:24 PM   #10
shellymom35
Really Experienced

I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothshavendad View Post
Watching a hot mom and her naughty 18 yr old daughter fuck and suck each other.
But would you join?

Old 08-07-2018, 09:25 PM   #11
shellymom35
Really Experienced

Why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofawhore View Post
Well I don't think I should post mine...
Just name her as your favorite lover , we can guess who she is. Go ahead , no judgements here.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:27 PM   #12
shellymom35
Really Experienced

You know

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy888 View Post
I want my wife to find my lit account and see I'm turned on by the thought of another man fucking her, as I watch and then her and a girlfriend of hers make me clean up her pussy as they peg me and talk down to me and then lay me on my back, and stroke my cock and make me cum in my own mouth.
It's not that hard to have the first part happen the rest is making her desire what you desire.

Old 08-08-2018, 04:17 PM   #13
call_me_sarge
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy888 View Post
I “accidentally” left my computer on, family found some of the things that I had looked at, a few were less than happy about it but the others were intrigued and, it has opened some very exciting doors

Old 08-08-2018, 04:19 PM   #14
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymom35 View Post
But would you join?
Oh hell yes!!! So hot!

Old 08-11-2018, 03:34 AM   #15
shellymom35
Really Experienced

Why feel guilty

I no longer feel anything remotely ! The most erotic and emotional sexual experience of my life was looking into his eyes he penetrated me , I had an orgasm at the same time I felt him shooting his seed inside my cunt

Old 08-11-2018, 03:39 AM   #16
shellymom35
Really Experienced

Some people understand that barriers to complete sexual bliss is achieved from forbidden and taboo sex. My vagina is also sometimes a wet juicy cunt. When I'm naked in bed you don't have to ask permission ... Just fuck me

Old 08-11-2018, 04:01 AM   #17
Jaws82
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymom35 View Post
Some people understand that barriers to complete sexual bliss is achieved from forbidden and taboo sex. My vagina is also sometimes a wet juicy cunt. When I'm naked in bed you don't have to ask permission ... Just fuck me
This is so hot

Old 08-14-2018, 02:28 PM   #18
ncheelsmilf
Really Experienced

I believe I have already posted those.

Old 08-14-2018, 02:44 PM   #19
Married_Man_63
Really Experienced

Watching my wife

Slowly and reluctantly slip into an incestuous relationship with my step son. She has to believe I am unaware but the taboo and illicit thrill is too much to resist and soon she finds herself obsessed with his firm 19 year old cock. I find numerous excuses to leave them together so I can sneak back and watch their highly charged wanton fucking.

Old 08-16-2018, 06:33 AM   #20
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru

My husband has several female cousins that are absolutely stunning. None of them live close enough to pursue a more intimate relationship with. One in particular who is several years younger than us has been an object of our fantasies. I have let my sexual imagination drift off in waking late at night to discover him not in bed with me. I throw on a short lace black robe and go to investigate. I shortly hear moans coming from the bedroom down the hall. Pushing the door open I find them naked, him fucking her from behind. My pussy grows moist knowing the pleasure she is feeling. I slip in the room, neither of them noticing me at first, then clear my throat. She looks up and her expression of lust momentarily turns to fear. My husband however, grips her hips harder to keep her from pulling away. I quickly shed my robe, walk over and kneel, kissing her on the lips. Again her face turns to a mix of confusion and lust. I whisper, "Don't worry. I'm not mad. This isn't our first time" then kissing her again, hearing her moan as our tongues intertwine.

Old 08-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #21
ready4some
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibethhotwet View Post
My husband has several female cousins that are absolutely stunning. None of them live close enough to pursue a more intimate relationship with. One in particular who is several years younger than us has been an object of our fantasies. I have let my sexual imagination drift off in waking late at night to discover him not in bed with me. I throw on a short lace black robe and go to investigate. I shortly hear moans coming from the bedroom down the hall. Pushing the door open I find them naked, him fucking her from behind. My pussy grows moist knowing the pleasure she is feeling. I slip in the room, neither of them noticing me at first, then clear my throat. She looks up and her expression of lust momentarily turns to fear. My husband however, grips her hips harder to keep her from pulling away. I quickly shed my robe, walk over and kneel, kissing her on the lips. Again her face turns to a mix of confusion and lust. I whisper, "Don't worry. I'm not mad. This isn't our first time" then kissing her again, hearing her moan as our tongues intertwine.
Well that woke me up!

Bi Daddy

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rdy4all

Old 08-17-2018, 03:09 AM   #22
prettylittlesissyslut
Experienced

my fantasy is getting caught playing dress up in my basement and forced to admit the sissy slut I am.

that I have bought dozens of panties, worn her dresses, own a large dildo that I suck and deep throat.

then I would want so badly to be told how pathetic it was and while my cock continues to ache and throb at the humiliation and statement she makes me cum right then and there admitting how badly I want cock.

Old 08-26-2018, 06:19 AM   #23
distadm
Virgin

So many. Having fun with my wife in the cinema, fingering her and squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples hard (which I always do when we go)... but then somehow getting compromised and some bloke takes advantage of her by fingering her hole when I'm pinching her nipples. By the time she works it out, she's too far gone to try and stop it.

Also many times I get her to hike up her skirt and masturbate when I am driving. She loves to do this and it's low risk. However, once she is really turned on and closes her eyes. I will make sure I pull her tits out and have them out on display especially as other cars pass. A couple of times it has led us to finish up with a fuck at the side of a country road with the passenger door open. My fantasy is that we get caught and then she gets fucked hard by a stranger.

Old 08-28-2018, 04:10 AM   #24
screwher
Literotica Guru

My hotwifey in a sleazy motel. Basically four walls and a bed. She's bare assed naked in the middle of the bed. There's a line up of men at the foot of the bed, big cocks erect and ready. One by one they get between legs, slide their cocks into her pussy. Then fucks her til he cums.

For round two she needs them hard again. She lines the guys up then proceeds to take each one into her mouth. She sucks them until they're all hard again. This time she bends over the bed. Then one by one each guy fucks her from behind!

Old 08-28-2018, 07:02 AM   #25
BlondeNina
Really Really Experienced

I guess my darkest fantasy is getting gangbang by four of five guys. It won't evenr happen, simply because I'm too much of a coward to make it into reality but... it's still nice to fantasize about it