Old 01-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #12251
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyWantsYou View Post
You seem like a brave little girl. Don't worry- chances are you broke nothing. And if it is any consolation- I fall at least once every winter- luckily I haven't broken anything yet. but the fall itself hurts like hell. and it is so embarrassing. If you survive the embarrassment- the pain is nothing.
Thank you DWY...I'm trying to be brave. Sometimes I think I can sound a lot braver than I really feel. Thankfully, no one actually saw me fall (thank god for the little things, right?), so the embarrassment wasn't too humiliating. I've cracked ribs before (as I said earlier, I'm really not very graceful), and it feels similar, but I'm hoping I'm just sore.

Again, thank you so much!!!!
Keri

Old 01-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #12252
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyGir1 View Post
Thank you DWY...I'm trying to be brave. Sometimes I think I can sound a lot braver than I really feel. Thankfully, no one actually saw me fall (thank god for the little things, right?), so the embarrassment wasn't too humiliating. I've cracked ribs before (as I said earlier, I'm really not very graceful), and it feels similar, but I'm hoping I'm just sore.

Again, thank you so much!!!!
Keri
Oh, nobody saw you? You're so lucky. I always fall around people- and they always laugh at me. Not that they mean to be rude- but I guess that is the only reaction when someone falls.

Sore sounds bad enough- Hopefully you broke nothing. I can take you to the clinic. You shouldn't be walking, or driving if you feel sore.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #12253
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh, nobody saw you? You're so lucky. I always fall around people- and they always laugh at me. Not that they mean to be rude- but I guess that is the only reaction when someone falls.

Sore sounds bad enough- Hopefully you broke nothing. I can take you to the clinic. You shouldn't be walking, or driving if you feel sore.
DWY, you're incredibly sweet. I'd love to have someone to take me, but it looks like I'm on my own with this one. I need to go whether I'm sore or not. What's worse is I'm totally out of ibuprofen and tylenol, so I'm just going to do what needs to be done.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #12254
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
DWY, you're incredibly sweet. I'd love to have someone to take me, but it looks like I'm on my own with this one. I need to go whether I'm sore or not. What's worse is I'm totally out of ibuprofen and tylenol, so I'm just going to do what needs to be done.
Aww. I'm sorry, dearest. Wouldn't I so love to be there for you! A moment like this, a girl needs a daddy on her side. "Hugs" But no worries- you will get through this one. You're tough like that.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:26 PM   #12255
Cookie123
Little Girl

Keri...i'm glad that you are going to get your injury checked out. Be sure to mention the UTI as well so you can nip it in the bud!!

PLEASE be careful!!! I am very clumsy and bang into something almost daily! I still have a raised bruise on my left leg from about a month ago..damn coffee table. Old daddy said he was going to find me a bubble wrap suit to wear if I didn't stop hurting myself. hehe

Old 01-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #12256
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Aww. I'm sorry, dearest. Wouldn't I so love to be there for you! A moment like this, a girl needs a daddy on her side. "Hugs" But no worries- you will get through this one. You're tough like that.
I agree with every word!

Old 01-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #12257
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
I agree with every word!
I love how supportive you are. You make a great big sister. And Thank you, dear. Every father loves it when his little girl agrees with him. "Kisses her forehead."

Old 01-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #12258
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Awww...thank you Cookie! I'm going to go to urgent care in a while. To top it all off, I woke up with a nasty uti. Daddy said "I just need you to take care of yourself, Princess." He doesn't know about the fall yet, so who knows what He'll say. He's an incredibly sweet Daddy, though. I'm incredibly lucky.

Again, thank you for your words of encouragement! You made me smile!

"So very sorry to hear about your fall and the uti honey. You be careful when you head back out to the Urgent Care and then, take it easy for a day or two if you possibly can at all - don't try to be brave and maintain the status quo."

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #12259
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I wish my Daddy could be here to take me...but Chicago is a long way from Seattle...especially when I can't even get hold of him. I can't help but feel very sad about it, but I'll make it through...I don't have any other choice. I'm thankful I now have this community to come to, though. You've all been incredibly supportive and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you!

I will absolutely mention the uti, as it's gone into my kidneys now. So, yeah, I'm dealing with kidney pain, as well. Not a good day for this little girl.

But again, thank you so much for all of your support! You have no idea how grateful I am!!!!

Keri

Old 01-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #12260
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I love how supportive you are. You make a great big sister. And Thank you, dear. Every father loves it when his little girl agrees with him. "Kisses her forehead."
I agree, DWY, Cookie makes an amazing big sister!

Peaches, thank you so much for your kind words.

The support from this thread is just overwhelming.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #12261
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I wish my Daddy could be here to take me...but Chicago is a long way from Seattle...especially when I can't even get hold of him. I can't help but feel very sad about it, but I'll make it through...I don't have any other choice. I'm thankful I now have this community to come to, though. You've all been incredibly supportive and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you!

I will absolutely mention the uti, as it's gone into my kidneys now. So, yeah, I'm dealing with kidney pain, as well. Not a good day for this little girl.

But again, thank you so much for all of your support! You have no idea how grateful I am!!!!

Keri
Keri, be careful when you go out. Get yourself checked out thoroughly. And let us know how you get on.
Kel

Old 01-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #12262
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Keri
Awww. We're here for you, dearest. Consider us your family. "community" is not really the word you want to be using. We all wish you a safe journey to the clinic, and a quick recovery.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #12263
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Awww. We're here for you, dearest. Consider us your family. "community" is not really the word you want to be using. We all wish you a safe journey to the clinic, and a quick recovery.
NFL, I promise to be careful and will let you all know...

DWY, I love that you call this "family"...feels so much closer than "community."

Thank you!

Old 01-13-2013, 04:59 PM   #12264
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:

DWY, I love that you call this "family"...feels so much closer than "community."

Thank you!
You welcome, dear. Let us know how your visit to the doctor goes.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #12265
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:

"Absolutely right! Family is the word! Thank you for saying so Daddy DWY. And Keri - please do let us know, like Sis NFL said, what they say. I wish your Daddy could be there for you too - it is hard being apart, especially hard during moments like these. Know that you are loved and a valued part of our family and get yourself taken care of.....please."

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #12266
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:

Thank you!
Ahh..thank you both for the kind words. Being a good sister is part of being a good little girl. There are a few sisters here that have taken me under the wings. A lot of the world doesn't 'get' this and it is important that we support one another!

I'm sure that your Daddy will take care of his princess as soon as he can, in his own way.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #12267
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Absolutely right! Family is the word! Thank you for saying so Daddy DWY. And Keri - please do let us know, like Sis NFL said, what they say. I wish your Daddy could be there for you too - it is hard being apart, especially hard during moments like these. Know that you are loved and a valued part of our family and get yourself taken care of.....please."
Thank goodness for smartphones! They got me right in and are sending me to the ER for IV fluids, xrays on my ribs, and additional tests on my kidneys. I'm scared and so with I wasn't alone. Still haven't heard from Daddy.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #12268
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Though I'm not regular here- whenever I stop by, it feels like I came to my own home. I can relate to you guys, and I feel so welcomed here. The only other place that gives that kind of feeling is home- therefore, This is a second home. And from the looks of it- You, and Cookie123 are amongst the care takers. You both sound so sweet, and protective. I'm proud to call you, my little girls.

Quote:
Ahh..thank you both for the kind words. Being a good sister is part of being a good little girl. There are a few sisters here that have taken me under the wings. A lot of the world doesn't 'get' this and it is important that we support one another!

I'm sure that your Daddy will take care of his princess as soon as he can, in his own way.
I couldn't agree more. Well said. Most people don't get this- so its very important that we stick together. Lets be one big happy family. In which, the little girls please the daddies, and the big sisters help the little sisters. show them how to please the daddies, and mommies, and fellow sisters.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #12269
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Though I'm not regular here- whenever I stop by, it feels like I came to my own home. I can relate to you guys, and I feel so welcomed here. The only other place that gives that kind of feeling is home- therefore, This is a second home. And from the looks of it- You, and Cookie123 are amongst the care takers. You both sound so sweet, and protective. I'm proud to call you, my little girls.

I couldn't agree more. Well said. Most people don't get this- so its very important that we stick together. Lets be one big happy family. In which, the little girls please the daddies, and the big sisters help the little sisters. show them how to please the daddies, and mommies, and fellow sisters.
Ahhhh!! That is so sweet! ~reaches up on her tippy toes to kiss Daddy's cheek~

Yes, this does feel like home.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #12270
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
((hugs)) to you Peaches!

Old 01-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #12271
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Ahhhh!! That is so sweet! ~reaches up on her tippy toes to kiss Daddy's cheek~

Yes, this does feel like home.
"Wraps his arms around her waist- and kisses her on the lips, while keeping her on her toes." Your lips taste so delicious, baby. "He compliments her- as he starts making out with her. "

It feels even better than home- for the reason you previously mentioned. We can't be this open in our real homes. not most of us anyways.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #12272
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Thank goodness for smartphones! They got me right in and are sending me to the ER for IV fluids, xrays on my ribs, and additional tests on my kidneys. I'm scared and so with I wasn't alone. Still haven't heard from Daddy.
Try not to be scared, sweetie. I'm sure everything will be fine once you get the care you need. Let them do their job & make you all better! I'm sure Daddy will kiss your boo boo's when you get ahold of him.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #12273
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:

(Blushing and coming to your cheek too.) "Thank you Daddy."

Quote:
((hugs)) to you Peaches!
"Oh sis! Gonna make me cry....." (((Hugs))) you back.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #12274
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
"I know sweetie - even more scarey in some ways to think others are taking this as seriously, or possibly even more seriously, than we do sometimes. They will run the tests that are needed and make certain that nothing else is going on - they will get you exactly the right medicine you need and take care of your ribs - and then you will be able to begin to feel better and heal. Your Daddy will call you as soon as he can and will be 'with you' in every way that he possibly can, I'm sure. And in the meantime your family is with you!"

Old 01-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #12275
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
(Blushing and coming to your cheek too.) "Thank you Daddy."

"Oh sis! Gonna make me cry....." (((Hugs))) you back.
"Takes her in his arms- along with Cookie123. Hugging them both, whilst kissing them. " Then suddenly, he gets a naughty Idea. " Peaches, kiss your sister, baby. Kiss her on the lips" He commands her- slowly running his hand on Cookie123's back and pushing her towards her sister.

Closed Thread