Eberron: Dark Power (Closed for Milkmaiden38)

Feral_Intelligence

Howl at the Moon
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Posts
2,064
Name: Dravon Morrind
Race: Human appearance (Daelkyr half-blood)
Age: 29
Class: Hexblade
Appearance: Taller than average with a wiry build. His dark, shaggy hair reaches his shoulders. His eyes are a piercing green that make him seem as alluring as they do intimidating. He wears leather armor and has a battleaxe at his side. He usually wears his cloak draped over his right arm to hide his forearm is covered in giant organic claw. The cloak also hides the the slithering stalks grafted onto his back. An insect like symbiot is attached to his right arm at the wrist.

The perpetual rain of Sharn dripped down on Dravon as he walked through the Dragon Towers district. The City of Towers was an unpleasant place, but then he was an unpleasant person. The tall towers cast long shadows and it felt like twilight had come early. His own strange eyes did not care if it was day or night, but the effect was not lost on him. It was as if the city was trying to manifest its own malignancy.

He had come here, after all, because he could sense the misery of the place. Most of the population were downtrodden and just trying to make ends meet. The rest were the predators that preyed on them. There were many, many bad people here, and he did not have to worry about hurting them. If some gang member died it meant little and less to him because he was just another one of those bad people. This was a safe place for him to be because he could find victims and not worry about harming the innocent.

Dravon still needed coin to live though. While he was not above killing some thug for his purse, he was trying to avoid falling into outright murder and robbery. He had earned a reputation as a tough problem solver, though. That meant that work had a way of finding him. That was why he was standing outside a House Cannith forge.

He did not have to bother knocking. The door was opened by a waiting warforged. The man of metal, wood, and stone looked at him with an unreadable face. He had fought a few as a mercenary during the Last War and could tell this was an impressive specimen. Not one he would be eager to take on.

"I can shred him. He is not so tough," said a voice in his head. His left hand flexed claws hidden under his cloak.

"Let us see. Let us see," said twin voices only he could hear. He could feel the twins squirming on his back, wanting to reach their eye stalks out of his cloak to look around.

"Quiet," he silently commanded them. With his right hand he gave the letter that had been sent to him to the warforged.

"This way," the forged told him then turned to lead him through the well appointed hall. Whoever lived and worked here was not doing bad for them self it seemed. Tools sat on tables near arcane devices while gilted pictures hung on walls. It was as much workshop as home. The warforged opened a door and he was ushered in to meet the master of this place and whoever else was keeping him company.
 
Lila Fangflame

The smell of unwashed bodies permeates the air and invades her nose but it was the floor that really bothered her, clean, polished marble. This House Cannith had some money, why did they need to hire this kind of rift-raft. She looked up from the floor and around the room. Eyes stared at her assessing her. Some were bright with the hot blooded male lust. Some were full of greed looking at her expensive, clothing, and jeweled staff. She could see it written across their faces as they sat and polished their weapons or enjoyed a smoke.

Behind the table was a stocky human with a big black beard. His wore a House Cannith colored olive green tunic. A large, paunchy gut hung over his belt, but his arms were powerful. His face, pockmarked and there was a scare along one cheek. He was also smoking… waiting for another person. He did slightly raise an eyebrow when he looked at her. She thought his face was saying “expensive … nice body… and finally …a bit too much skin showing… she might be a whore.”

Lila Fangflame glanced down at her outfit. She was obviously dressed like a sexy sorceress. But her magical powers were also on display. A glance into her red eyes told them everything they needed to know. She pushed back her long red almost flaming hair exposing her friendly and almost prefect face. She had been called statuesque by her friends. The thought gave her self-confidence and she held her shoulders back, proudly. This action made her black bikini top stretch across her massive chest. The large ruby on top of her staff glowed a brighter red as if the magic in the gem grew more excited looking at her huge jugs. Nothing covered her slender waist. Her womanly hips were barely covered with a black skirt with a long slit. The slit expose her long smooth legs. She wore, above the knee, long black boots on her feet.

Lila studied the people waiting. 3 humans, a rakshasas (tigerfolk), a dwarf, and herself. The humans looked to be fighters or maybe thieves, or assassins. But from the way they were looking at her, she thought they were also rapists. The rakshasas looked down picking at his clawed hands, almost like he was cleaning out dried blood. He was a fighter no doubt about that. He seemed to like her... as in to eat her for dinner. She had no idea what the dwarf was all about… except he had an annoying habit of blowing smoke in her face.

Then the door to the room opened again and a Daelkyr half-blood entered.

“Fuck” she whispered quietly. She hated Daelkyr half-blood.
 
Last edited:
Dravon eyed the crowd. This was a disreputable lot even by his standards. A rakshasa? So even a damned fiend was welcome here. He doubted there was even one decent person in the room, and he included himself in that calculation. As he sized them all up the claw twitched. "Kill the demon. And the dwarf. Kill all of them," it suggested. He pushed that thought to the back of his mind, but was not ruling it out.

He surveyed each in turn, sizing them all up. The men were glorified thugs, though he would not want any of them standing behind him. The dwarf was a hard read, but had to clever of a look in his eyes. Maybe not a physical threat, but one to be wary of. The rakshasa was easily the biggest threat. It was as much or more of a monster than him. Avoid if possible, kill if the opportunity struck.

The last one, though, caught his eye. She was either a sorceress or a whore. Maybe both in this city. He doubted she was as easy a target as the outfit let on. Her eyes though said a lot. They said what most women did about him. She saw a freak that stood out even in a freakshow.

She was not hard on the eyes. That was the kind of body men killed for and it was hard to not to want to reach out to touch soft flesh. That thought caused the Silent One to stir. Hidden under his cloths, the breed leach sensed the female presence and its affect on him. "Take her," it whispered to him. The chemicals it pumped into his body body caused a surge in his nethers that caused him to grow uncomfortable inside his armor. He had to force himself to relax as he swelled.

Davon turned his eyes to Gralt d'Cannith as he took a place leaning against the wall. "Are we waiting for anyone else? A few Boromar footpads?" he asked.

"No," Gralt said in a flat voice. "I sent messages to all of you because I need something recovered fast and with no questions asked. Two days ago a group broke into my laboratory and stole a project that I was working on. They appeared to be mostly gnolls, but at least one ogre was with them. My warforged guards, wards, and traps were insufficient to stop them. I am offering a purse of ten thousand crowns to whoever can recover my property and deliver it to me."

OOC: Definitely the first one.
 
Lila sighed out of frustration. She could see how this was going to go down. She stood up. She felt she needed to at least try to prevent the tragedy. But she knew it would make no difference in the end. “Pradon me … Master Artificer… but can we see where the crime took place?”

“No” The big black bearded man with the pot belly answered firmly.

“What does this stolen project look like?” Lila asked.

“It is 1/3 of a circular golden talisman with the face of a medusa on it.”

“What does it do?” Lila asked

“None of your business. Just get it and return it to me and I’ll pay you the ten thousand crowns.” The man stated briskly.

Lila looked around at everyone in the room and spoke to them with her next statement. “Ok, everyone… we all know how this is going to go down. As soon as we walk out of here. Everyone in this room is going to try and kill everyone else and then look for the artifact. I’m saying right here. I don’t want to play that game. Let’s all work together as a team or at least agree not to kill each other. Ten thousand crowns split between 7 people is still a lot of money for each of us.” Lila said trying to convince the disreputable lot of criminals in the room.

“Fuck off bitch! I’m going to kill you first… and ram that staff up your cunt until it comes out big your mouth.” One of the human thug/rapist threatened Lila.

"I figured it was worth a try" Lila said quietly and sat back down.

“Alright, I’m glad that is over” The artificer said looking at Lila. “Remember, I need the item recovered fast and with no questions asked.” He reminded everyone to conclude the meeting.

The 3 humans, rakshasas (tigerfolk), and dwarf walked out of the room with their hands on their weapons. Lila however remained seated, and strangely, the Daelkyr half-blood also stayed behind.
 
She was right. Everyone was going to try and kill everyone else. Claw rather liked that idea and suggested not waiting to the end of the meeting. Dravon was tempted, but pushed that thought aside. It was a bad plan. Claw was good in fight, but useless at tactics.

He waited as the rest filed out of the room. He was trying to puzzle things out. It did not make sense to offer the bounty up like that. The artificer was just engineering a blood bath. That was not unintended.

It was only him and the sorceress now. He was still fighting down the stirring in his pants. The Silent One was not making it easy to ignore her exposed cleavage and thighs. He wanted her. Claw could slice that outfit right off. Another thought that had to be pushed aside. Business needed to be considered if he wanted to live, and to collect the money.

"They all have murder on the mind now, but I think they are reserving a special kind of pain for you," he told the sorceress flatly. He turned his glare to his would be patron. "I'll expect prompt payment."

Standing up he went for the door. Pausing for a moment he turned to the sorceress. "Come on then. At least one will be waiting at the door and two of us can handle an ambush better than one." He did not wait to see if she would come, he started down the hall.
 
Lila got up and ran after Daelkyr half-blood “Hey wait a second” She said. He turned to look at her and paused in his movement toward the exit.

“First… my name is Lila Fangflame, Sorcerer, Guild of Starlight and Shadows, second, let me walk out there first. They’ll want to rape me and then kill me. It will give you more time for a counter attack. And lastly, I think I know a way to track this talisman artifact… I’m willing to share my idea, and discuss a teaming arrangement if we survive the ambush and there is no double crossing going on” Lila stated

The Daelkyr half-blood just gave her a coy smile and nodded. Then, with his normal arm and hand he gestured for her to go through the front door ahead of him.

“Don’t leave me hanging” Lila warned him with a friendly smile. She grabbed the large handle and pulled the door open. The door opened and stayed open. The Daelkyr half-blood remained in the shadows of the entrance hall as the door was not open enough to illuminate him. Lila changed her walk as she went through the door. Her movements were confident, and smooth. Her head was up, her shoulders were back, as her big swaying breast lead the way. Her hips swivel from side-to-side, as each of her long smooth legs stepped in front of the other.

Her amazing figure, with her big natural breasts and slim waist, made her sexy walk get and keep any man's attention. Even the Daelkyr half-blood from behind saw her rhythmic movements sending subliminal message to any viewer that she was one hot sexy confident woman and she was ready for a good hard fucking from the right man.

The 3 humans were waiting for her as she exited the Cannith house. All three had their swords out and had positioned themselves to surround her on three sides. One in front of her, blocking her way and one on each of her sides.

“Stop right there, WHORE and hand over the staff” The man in front ordered her.

Lila knew in ambush situations such as this, it was critical to get out of the “kill zone” as quickly as possible. Normally she’d have retreated back into the house. But that was where… the Daelkyr half-blood was going to counter attack… well that was her hope anyhow. So she did the next best thing. Moved forward aggressively.

“Oh gentlemen, what a surprise” Lila said in mock shock as she moved forward with her staff held out. The man in front took one of his hands off his sword to grab the staff, while the two men on her sides were now behind her. Both turned to keep an eye on her, this unfortunately, caused their backs to be exposed to the open door of the Cannith house.

The man in front of her grabbed her staff as he said “You are going to love it when we tie you up and rape you over and over, SLUT!”

“Did you hear the one about the Sorcerer, who complained she couldn't cast any spells because she was short staffed?” Lila joked as she pushed forward on the staff hard, causing the man to lose his balance backward. Then she pulled back on the staff with all her might, causing the man to stumble forward. She side stepped him quickly and was able to turn around so now all three men were in front of her with their backs toward the house main door.

“Who wants to die first?” Lila asked the three men. Her staff held out in front of her now.

“Nice move, but it is still three against one. Your little stick does not scare me” The man in the middle said.

“It is not my staff that you should worry about” Lila replied with a smiled and waited for Daelkyr half-blood counter attack.
 
She was bold, wanting to take the lead like that. Well, that would keep things interesting. Watching her walk, that was not easy. A body like that begged him to grab ahold. He wanted to press her down and use her hard. It took all of his will power to keep his hands from reaching out. He could not stop his cock from hardening and it twitched anxiously.

The ambush was waiting, if you could call it that. The three men had not bothered to hide. Lila strode out there confidently while he held back. He had figured that she would blast them with fire or lightning. Flashy, but effective. Not always the best course when surrounded though. Instead, she confronted them, albeit with a surprising amount of skill.

"We could just let them kill her," one of the twins suggested. Dravon considered it, but that was neither smart nor polite. He had made an agreement of sorts with her so he would not abandon her. That did not mean he would not let think he had.

He quietly cast an invisibility spell on himself. As she turned around the confident look in her eyes wavered slightly. She had put them all in with their backs to where he was suppose to be, but he was gone. She had taken the risk, and now was in the worst possition for it. He watched and appraised her. A lot of people would have panicked in that situation. She held a defiant look, though he could see the nervousness now. In his mind the Twins laughed. They thought it was great fun.

It was time to work now that the joke was over. They did not realize he was there until his blade materialized through the middle one's chest. He lashed out with Claw to rake the man to his left's eyes. Claw roared for blood inside of his mind. Claw wanted more, and Dravon was going to give it to him. The next slash opened the mans abdomen and spilled his innards onto the street.

The third man got wise and started to run. Dravon was not letting him get away. In his mind, Chitters had been waiting for his chance, begging to for a chance to harm someone. The symbiot fed a chitinous shard into Dravon's hand. With a quick throw the shard buried itself in the mans leg and began to dissolve his flesh. The man crumpled and howled in pain. Sooner or later guards would show up. That was not acceptable.

"See, I'm quite trustworthy," he told the sorcerress as he stalked over to the man on the ground. He swung his clawed hand into the back of the man's head opened up his brain.
 
"See, I'm quite trustworthy," The Daelkyr half-blood told Lila as he swung his clawed hand into the back of the man's head. Brains and blood sprayed out.

“You took your sweet bippy time about attacking.” Lila grumbled. Blood and brains covered the Daelkr’s claw hand which caused her to philosophize for a moment.

“Red of tooth and claw. That is how adventures should be. The testing of oneself against the fury and rage. The animal inside all of us being let loose. I can see this adventure is starting out right!” Lila commented with joy. “That fury and rage inside you… is most challenging… ah being a Daelkyr half-blood and all.” Lila said smiling at her new partner.

“Let’s get out of here, before the town guards show up” She suggested. They both moved away from the three dead bodies outside the Cannith house and headed towards the Middle Menthis.

“I have a contact inside the The Boromar Clan. The Boromars have a stranglehold on the smuggling trade and own the majority of gambling halls in the city. Almost all of the fences and thieves in Sharn either work directly for the Boromars or pay tribute in exchange for their independence. Whoever stole the artifact will need to go to them to fence it.” Lila reasoned as they walked along the busy street. Lila tensed up as a group of dwarves walked by them but nothing happened as they passed.

“I expect the dwarf and the rakshasas to be a bit more cunning with their attacks. If we are able to dispatch them, I’m pretty sure once we acquire the artifact, you’ll try to kill me." Lila said with knowing eyes. "But until then we are allies." She said in a lighter tone. “It would be nice to know your name, if we are going to work together and eventually kill each other” Lila said with a smile.
 
She just thought he was some killer, barely above an animal. That was what most people saw. A self-loathing voice in the back of his head said that it was true. It did not mater though. She was just some whore with spells to him.

"She is already thinking of killing us," said the twins, "We should kill her now."

"Shred her," added Claw.

"No," he responded in his own mind. Maybe she thought he was going to betray her, but that was not the case. He had his own rules. He said he would work with her and so he would. When she tried to betray him, that was when he killed her. After she proved she was as bad or worse than him.

"Call me Dravon," he told her as she shook the gore from his weapons. "The only double cross that I am worried about has already happened. He does not plan to pay us."

He stepped beside her as they headed down the shadowy streets. He did not know if she had figured it out already, but he was going to explain unless she spoke up. "He announced this little farce knowing full well what would happen. He does want someone to find this thing fast, but he can retrieve it easier from us than the thieves. Most likely he will send some warforged to follow us and the others."

"I want to tear his lying tongue out," said Claw.

"And you will."

Outloud he added, "The Boromar might give us some help, but I doubt they will be approached to fence the thing. He said gnolls and an ogre. It has to be Daask. It's a gang of monsters from Droam down in the Depths." He scratched at his chin. "The gang's hate each other, so I'd bet a crown that the Boromar's would be happy to point the way if it hurt's their rivals."

He turned an eye down to her cleavage as they walked. His blood rushed with the urge to grab her. After a fight the urge to fuck was strong and she looked like a ready body. Leaning in close he let his breath roll across her neck as he said, "We will have to work close on something this dangerous. I hope you like danger."
 
“I LOVE danger” Lila said back to him

“You might be right about the Daask, or it is someone that wants us to think it is the Daask. My bet is this is about money. Someone took the artifact because it is worth a lot. If that is true, it takes us back to the Boromars. I think we are on the right path. Those little halflings love me. So when we get there let me do all the talking.” Lila explained.

10 minutes later

The two entered the Everbright magic district of Sharn. The magic lanterns of this area worked well and illuminated the various shops. The place was busy groups of people visited the different magic shops.

“Everbright magic district has the largest concentration of magic shops in any one district. Everbright shops selling items to the people like adventurers… or us” Lila explained with a giggle. She saw a cart in the square and headed for it. “Need a few potions” She explained as she pointed to some bottles on display. “3 of those and 1 of that one” The cart bearded man standing next to the cart grabbed the bottles and handed them to her. She gave him some coins and placed the 4 small potion bottles in an inside pocket in her skirt. “Healing potions” She told Dravon.

They walked a bit further and the city changed again. The shops and building all had very low doorways leading to cavelike interiors. Halflings seem to everywhere and were on ledges overlooking the streets. There were also great winged reptiles soar between towers above them, many with halfling riders on their backs.

“Little Plains” Lila stated as she entered one of the low doorways. She needed to bend over which gave Dravon a nice view of her ass.

The passageway ended at a desk in front of an iron bound door. A small frowning female halfling was sitting behind the desk. All around the small room were small holes in the walls. The holes were for watching, or maybe shooting arrows or probably both.

“Hi Fefa, its great seeing you again. It’s me, Lila Fangflame!” Lila said with just a little too much excitement.

Fefa scowl grew deeper. “What do you want… milk factory?” The female halfling was dressed in a tight leather armor, which showed she had small breasts. Fefa’s comment was designed to get the busty, red haired sorcerer upset, but it did not work. Lila was use to women with… well let’s just say… smaller assets being jealous of hers.

"I want to see the big guy. Need info on a stole artifact. My team” Lila said pointing to Dravon “is willing to pay good coin for the info. What do you say?" Lila asked.

“What’s your friend’s name?” Fefa asked.

“Dravon” Lila answered.

Fefa looked at Dravon. “Warning Dravon, that cunt” Fefa pointed to Lila Aima “She’s toxic!”

“Thanks for under mining my leadership, Fefa. Can we see the big guy?” Lila asked again.

“Yes, leave your weapons here.” She told Lila and Dravon. Lila gave over her staff and reaching into her boot and skirt came back with two silver daggers. When done Fefa opened the door, and Lila and Dravon were escorted down a passageway, to a dimly lit circular stone room. The room had a polished stone floor, guards lined the walls, more holes, and there was a dais at the end of the room. On the dais was a large throne chair with a smaller one next to it. On the big chair was “The Big Guy”. It was actual one of the smallest halfling in all of district. The small halfling was smoking a huge long pipe as his adviser sat in a small chair next to him and just stared at Lila and Dravon.

“The Big Guy’s” name was actually Tomba Littlefoot and he said nothing while he took a big puff on his pipe.

“Tomba, I’m here for information on a stole artifact.” Lila started to explain but Tomba’s advisor cut her off.

"The Great Tomba is still pissed at you for not accepting his favors” The adviser stated

“As I said before, I think he is wonderful, but I’m just not into hairy feet. It is the one thing I just can’t stand in a man” Lila explained.

Tomba leaned over and talked quietly to his adviser while he pointed at Lila and Dravon. His adviser cleared his throat.

“The Great Tomba has noticed that Lila’s friend, the Daelkyr half-blood, does not have hairy feet. Suck him off and he will tell you about the artifact.” The adviser offered.

“Ahhh, we are just friends… I could not…” Lila started to say, when the adviser interrupted her again.

“You must do this. It is not a request. Or do you prefer to die?” The adviser asked. Lila looked over to Dravon.

"Ahh... do you mind?" Lila asked Dravon.
 
She liked danger. That meant she was either going to be fun, or a headache. Both was also an option. There was a reason he liked to work alone. Well, mostly because no one wanted to be around him. Still, he did like that it saved him from dealing with other's issues. Problems that could not just be killed or intimidated were outside his sphere of understanding.

He marched through Everbright without much thought to the wares. "I'm stocked up," he told her as she bought some potions. Potions, scrolls, and various trinkets were stored on his person. Anytime he came into some coin he spent it quickly on equipment. He had a short life expectancy so saving up for the future was not something he saw a lot of point in. Artificers and magewrights were among the most willing to take his coin without trouble. Even now he only had little gold on his person. Most of his clients were poor enough that he just made do with food and a place on the floor until someone else wanted him to deal with a problem.

Dravon had not visited Little Plains. At least in the human districts he would blend in as long as he kept his symbiots hidden. Here, he stood out just by being taller than most of the residents. A halfling rode by on a giant, dangerous looking lizard. He remembered growing up around the alligators of Shadow Marches. Those things were dangerous, but at least you were safe on dry land. Here, they could even fly. Maybe he was the sanest thing in this city.

They reached the place where she apparently had her contact. They had to crouch down to enter and his mind went vaguely to memories of hunting in the sewers, but without the smell. Those thoughts flew as she shape of her ass materialized before him. He fought down the urge to grab it, but did not keep his tongue in check. "Nice ass."

When they reached the room at the end, it felt good to stand up. As Lila exchanged insults with the halfling he appraised the place. Murder holes in the walls. Lovely.

His ears perked at the suggestion he was paying for the information. This was her lead, and she seemed to have more free coin than him. Let her dig into her own damn purse. That was not an argument the guard needed to see. When the halfling addressed him he just gave a snort. That was another point towards her being a headache. Also lovely. He had to suppress a laugh when she said to leave the weapons. He was a living weapon. He kept his clawed arm hidden as he placed his sword next to the staff. He turned a cold eye on the halfling, "It will not be touched while I am gone." She was a tough one, but he could see the shiver run though her. He licked his lip. He liked that reaction.

The little throne room was a bit confining. This "Big Guy" had a lot of enemies if he needed this kind of safety. Almost as soon as the talking began it became obvious that Lila had exaggerated just how much they liked her. Well, he would leave her to them if she had walked them into the thieves den without a plan.

Then came the proposal. He could get sucked off or he blood was going to spill.

"Kill them," said Claw.

"Kill them," said the Twins.

"Kill them," said Chitters.

"I might just kill them," he muttered low enough that only Lila would hear. He never had done well with ultimatums. He relaxed his fist, though. She was the one being ordered, not him.

"Well, I do need some relief," he told them as he loosened some straps on his armor so he could pull his cock out. The Silent One, a breed leach, was positioned in an arch on top of it, like a little gateway. It had been flooding his system all day with arousing chemicals. His cock was engorged with blood to the point that it looked like it might burst. He bet it was bigger than the forearm of any halfling in the room. The head was a swollen purple mushroom. "So get on your knees," he told her as he grabbed her hair.
 
Dravon grabbed Lila's hair and forced her on her knees.

“This does not mean anything… Dravon. I’m just doing this for the information!” Lila informed Dravon then her eyes came into contact with his huge cock. “OH WOW… that is something else!” She said with excitement before she checked herself.

“Unwilling host” she said to the breed leach. Dravon’s cock was swaying gently back and forward in front of her face. The thing was massive and throbbed in little springs upwards every few seconds.

Lila moved forward and placed a kiss right on the end of his cock, it twitched in response. The halflings on the dais leaned forward trying to get the best look of Lila actions. She reached up and wrapped her hands around his staff. She stroked his cock as her mouth sucked his cock in. She opened her mouth wide and struggled to accommodate his girth. This made Dravon groan in pleasure.

“She is a red haired, big titted, cock hungry whore!” Tomba Littlefoot squeaked in a high voice. It explained why the adviser did most of the talking. His voice made the halfling “boss” seem almost comical.

Lila ignored the comment as she swallowed more and more of Dravon’s cock, struggling with his size. He loved it! He seemed to be getting off on Lila working so hard to take is cock deep into her mouth. The halflings loved it too! Soon Dravon's cock was dripping with her saliva, as she got most of his cock down her throat. He admired her work as not many females could accomplish that task.

She sucked harder and soon Dravon was using his hands to guild her head up and down on his cock. His hips started to help as he thrust his cock into her sucking and hungry mouth. He could feel her desire to suck him off, she loved sucking cock. He thrust his cock faster and was now face fucking Lila. His huge cock twitched as if it was begging her for more pleasure. She added a lick at the tip of his cock as she sucked on him. It did not take long before his balls grew tight and his orgasm was close.

The two halfling on the dais knew it too. The performance had turned them on and both were rubbing their crotches as they watched the erotic show.
 
It had been a good while since he had a pair of lips wrapped around his cock. The breed leach scared off most. Lila's mouth was more skilled than most. With the breed leach's chemicals surging through his system he was almost painfully sensitive to every sensation.

The halfling was right. He gave a low growl, "You really do like it down on your knees."

With his fingers tight in her hair he could force her to take every inch. He felt no need to be gentle with her and she seemed to be handling it well. His engorged member fucked her soft lips. He was to primed to last long, and did not feel like holding off in any case.

With a guteral grunt of pleasure he let it all go. His nuts grew tight and then a wave shot through him. Hot cum surged out to fill Lila's mouth. The Silent one had made sure that he was well stocked and it was a veritable flood. Even for a good cocksucker it was a lot to handle and drips leaked out the corners of her mouth to splatter on her tits.

He panted slightly as he drew his cock out of her mouth. His cock was still hard with the veins standing up. The mix of saliva and cum made it glisten. The silent one urged him for more and until it was satisfied he was going to be walking around with a hard cock.

"That is not all the use I plan to get out of you," he told her. "That cunt needs a good fucking too."
 
The two halfling were cheering and hooting their appreciation. The Adviser said “pull out and spray all over her slutty face!” But Dravon did not, he squirted a big load in Lila mouth. The amount caused drips to fall on Lila’s huge tits. The halflings had their cocks out and were stroking them. They timed their orgasms with Dravon’s and both grunted as they came too.

Lila got off her knees and winked at Dravon when she caught his eye.

“Just a blow job for now. More later… BIG BOY” Lila promised as she glanced at Dravon’s huge cock.

“Ok Tomba, you had your fun. Now what is this artifact and who has it?” Lila asked.

Tomda closed his pants and leaned over to his adviser and whispered his reply.

“The Great Tomda, will keep his word, even to a cock hungry whore like Lila.” The adviser stated with a grin on his face. “The artifact was stolen by Daask thugs hired by the Order of the Emerald Claw. The Order wants the artifact to complete a weapon. The Order is ruthless, even by Sharn’s standards.” The adviser explained.

“Any ideas where we could find this order?” Lila asked as she straightened out her clothing and cleaned up the cum on her tits.

“There is a small, ruined, abandoned, tower three days journey north from Sharn. It is a hide out of the Order of the Claw. Good Luck” The adviser said as a way to dismiss Lila and Dravon.

“Thanks!” Lila replied as she turned around and walked out of the throne room.

She turned to Dravon as they walked towards the exit.

"See I told you they liked me." Lila replied with a goofy grin on her face.

"I think we are going to need some extra help on this job. Know anyone?" Lila asked as they returned to the place where they had stored their weapons.
 
Dravon was hard pressed to stop. The Silent One was urging him to keep going regardless of protests. With an effort of will, Dravon asserted his dominance over the symbiot. "Later then. We will take as long as needed to finish this," he told her.

He put his still hard cock away as the halfling explained what he knew. They knew quite a bit. He found that a bit suspicious. More than that he felt a small bit of his fury being kindled. They knew that the Order of the Emerald Claw was building a weapon that might well restart the Last War and it meant nothing to them. Dravon had watched enough people die for no reason on the battlefield. This was Sharn, though, and no one with power had a conscience. That was assure as the rain.

The lust and anger were boiling inside of him, but he forced it all down into the pit of his stomach. Save it for the next fight he told himself. As they went to recover their weapons, he saw the little halfling woman eyeing Lila's glistening tits. He gave her a predatory grin.

"I do have someone in mind," he told the bubbly woman. "I was thinking about what we would need to take on Daask, but seems we are skipping that step. There is a minotaur that has a grudge against them. I'm sure for a cut he would be willing enough to fight the Order."
 
“We’ll still need to take on Daask. They will probably be near the artifact is all I was trying to say” Lila replied. Then she thought about what he had just said.

“A minotaur?” She gasped. “I thought they stayed in Droaam for the most part” She said to him.

Dravon just gave her a shrug back.

“A Minotaur… big shaggy-furred humanoids of great size with horns. Great” Lila said in mock joy. But her mind did wander a small amount, she thought about what was between the minotaur's legs. It was also of great size! Yummy.

They exited the Halfling hide out and were on the street again.

“I have someone in mind as well. She is a great fighter… but it can be trying to work with her. Let’s pick up your help first. We might need his help with my contact.” Lila suggested.
 
Dravon

So she had a friend...who was going to be difficult. Just wonderful. He hoped this one would at least be a good cocksucker too. This was not a solo mission, so he would need allies to work with.

He gave her ass a hard swat then lead the way down into the depths. The city was built in layers. The top for the rich, the bottom for the poor. Made it easier for the haves to piss down on the have-nots. The depths tended to be relatively uninhabited. They were the city's foundations and sewers. They were often labyrinthine, but that made them appealing to some.

Dravon had been down there on a few occassions, usually hunting someone running from justice. In that time he had learned the markers to avoid getting to lost, and had learned a bit about some of the inhabitants. It was during one of these trips he became aquainted with Thagga.

Thagga was a minotaur mercenary from Droam. However, he had managed to cross a gang leader. So now he was effectively exiled from his people in the city. That was about to workout well in Dravon's favor.

They reached a section of thick wall that had cracked open. The artificial cave ran deep into the bedrock. Hopefully Thagga would be in a good mood. Dravon wrapped his sword hilt hard on the wall as a kind of knock before starting his way in. There was no light. Neither he nor Thagga had need of it. "I'll do the talking this time."

Thagga
Name: Thagga
Race: Minotaur
Age: 22
Class: Barbarian
Appearance: An eight foot tall humanoid covered in shaggy fur. His bovine head has two large horns that sweet forward. They have have runic writing etched into them. The only things he wears is a long loincloth and a broad leather belt to protect his abdomen. He carries with him a large warhammer with a spike on the reverse and a round shield.

Thagga had been eating a haunch of meet when he heard the knock and the voice of the tainted human. He rarely, in fact never, had guests. What would have brought the man here? Was it an attack? Smelling the air he realized that the man was not alone. He grabbed his hammer.

Then he sniffed again. The scent was of a female, who was apparently in heat. An odd companion to bring along.

Thagga stood and waited. "Why have you come?" he asked as Dravon and the woman approached. The woman seemed to be somekind of whore judging by her dress. Was she meant to tempt him?
 
After walking through the crack in the wall, Lila could see very little. She however had no trouble smelling the minotaur. It was an odor similar to that of a bull’s. But Lila want to see what their new partner looked like.

“I can’t see anything” Lila whispered a complaint to Dravon. Then she slowly pulled out one of her silver daggers so as not to be threating. She cast her “Blades of Fire” spell and only touched the tip of the weapon. A small flame appeared, like a small candle. But in the total darkness of the space, it was plenty of light to reveal the minotaur.

The minotaur was 8 feet tall and made of vast slabs of muscle. The red light from her blade gave his fur a bronze color. The light also sparkled off the massive war hammer the minotaur held. Lila had seen minotaurs before, but this one was very large and in these close quarters seemed more menacing. She swallowed and then she tried to stand up a little taller. She had remembered what Dravon had told her, he’d do the talking this time. But for some reason Lila had to say something.

“Fuck! You're HUGE” She said to the Minotaur. Unfortunately, when she said it her eyes were on his crotch. She quickly moved her eyes away from his crotch and added “I didn’t mean that area… I meant in general, you are very large.” She said as a correction. She knew that didn’t sound good either so she added. “Not that you aren’t big there too… I just meant… ” Lila realized she was only making thing worse. “Forget what I said. My name is Lila, and Dravon is going to answer your question.” She said ending her awkward introduction to the minotaur.
 
Last edited:
Dravon

Dravon winced at her outburst and ground his teeth together. It was things like this that pushed him towards misanthropy. After she finished stumbling and said she would let him do the talking he breathed a small sigh. Looking up at the minotaur he hardened his features. He could feel the symbiots writhing in anticipation of a possible fight.

"We've been contracted to get back some stolen property. The Order of the Emerald Claw contracted Daask to break into an artificer's lab and steal some artifact. I'm hoping we can intercept it fast, but we need some extra muscle. You get a fair cut of the take. You should know that we're expecting a bit of treachery from our employer and some others after the same thing. In or out?"

Thagga

He gave a snort at the woman's ramblings. It was not lost on him that she was staring at his groin. Maybe he should have some fun with her. First, though, he needed to know why he was being bothered.

He listened as the tainted one explained. Not a bad deal. He did not know the man well, but had heard enough to know that he was a fair dealer, if harsh. Those with the taint could be erratic though. Thinking it over, he gave a nod of his bestial head. "I could use some gold and I need to swing my hammer. I'll accompany you in this."

Then he turned his attention to the woman that still reeked of arousal. "Yes, I am quite big. I'll show you." He lifted up his loincloth to show her his cock. It was long and thick with an upward curve. The head flared out then turned into a sharp point.
 
The minotaur hauled out the biggest, tree trunk of a cock, Lila had ever seen. It was long and hung out from his body, hard and pulsing. She gazed at it wantonly, lewdly licking her lips then turned to Dravon.

"Ummm, I just love sucking big huge cocks," She coo'ed to Dravon “It won’t take long… and we can’t let him walk around with a huge erection” She reasoned with him.

Dravon did not answer her… so she took that as his way of saying ok.

“My part of your reward” Lila explained to Thagga. She reached up and slid her hand around the base of the monster cock. She gently began to tug the huge cock, making the foreskin go back and forth. The Minotaur’s eyes glazed over with lust as she stroked his mighty pole. She licked her lips again and bent over the fat tip of his cock. Her lips parted and gave the shiny black bulbous head a long wet open-mouthed kiss. After a minute, her tongue slipped between her lips and his cock head. She slowly licked around the tip. Lila's eyes were closed as she took the cock into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she began to lovingly suck on the top few inches.

Her head began to slowly bob up and down on his cock, as she stroked the shaft of his big dick. Her mouth was skilled and she work on pleasuring the huge cock. She let it slip from her lips, and watched the tip as she milked the thick black shaft with her little hand. She squeezed up a drop of his salty pre-cum then she leaned forward and licked it off. Her tongue went back into her mouth to taste him.

"Ummm, you taste sooo good!!" She moaned, looking up at him. “You are a mighty Bull!” She moaned. Thagga gripped her hair and pulled her mouth back down onto his big cock and began to pump his hips into her face.

Thagga held Lila’s head tightly, as he fucked her mouth with long slow strokes, sliding his cock in deeper and deeper. Lila struggled with the huge size of his cock, but she loved it. Her slutty personality came out and she moaned continually, meeting his thrusting hips with her hungry deep sucks on his cock. She tilted and twisted her head as she clung to his thighs and took more and more of his big fuckstick. Dravon could not believe, Lila had at least eight inches of it in her hot mouth, and still wanted more.
 
Thagga
The minotaur let out a long groan of pleasure as the slut sucked his cock. He could tell how hungry she was for it by her own pleased moans. He was impressed that she could take something so huge. His cock was swollen with need. It had been a long time since he had been given an opportunity to release himself. He was not going to let it pass him by.

He held her head in his hand, easily palming the small human head. He fucked her mouth with a ready vigor. It was hard to hold back enough that he did not injure her. He did not want to break the woman. He planned to get good use out of her. Tiny drips of seed were leaking from his cock as he fucked her mouth. Soon it would be a hot flood.

Dravon
She really is quite the whore, Dravon thought to himself. Watching her eagerly take the minotaur's cock had stiffened his own even further. There was a surge of need deep inside of him and the Silent One was making its demands known. If she was going to take her pleasure, then he was going to take his own. With her mouth full, she couldn't object.

Moving behind her, he flipped up her skirt. The smell of her soaked pussy was heavy in the air. He gave her ass a slap as he pulled his cock free. His member pulsed as he pressed the head to her wet lips. With a growl he thrust forward. He could feel himself swelling more as he pushed into. Her pussy was crushing his thick cock and he groaned. His hips began to pump need as the chorus in his head urged him on.
 
Lila was really enjoying the minotaur’s massive cock in her mouth. She pulled the huge throbbing thing out to say to Thagga in her husky, sexy voice “Squirt your cum in my SLUTTY BELLY”. Then she brought his massive cock back to her lips and sucked it in again.

She sucked and licked on the monstrous cock. Flicked her tongue across the tip. As she sucked on the tip, the minotaur moaned in pleasure. She was stroking the sides of his huge cock. Her mouth open wide begging him to squirt his load into her hungry mouth.

Then Lila felt her skirt come up, a slap on her ass, and Dravon’s huge cock entering her pussy. How lucky could one girl be! Two huge cock at the same time!! Dravon was super hard and he had squirted a big load in her mouth a short time ago!! WOW! He was fucking her like an alpha male. He rammed his cock in. It felt AWESOME. She squealed as he fucked her. Lila’s body tense up as he fucked her faster. He grunted with fury and after only 2 minutes Lila’s pussy was cumming again. The hard fuck made her pussy gush, gush all over Dravon’s fat cock.

Dravon smiled to himself thinking about how fast he had made the Mage cum. Her huge jugs swaying as he fucked her now for his pleasure. He was ramming his big cock into Lila’s sweet pussy… pushing up against her soft ass. He was pounding her pussy almost like he was slapping her pussy with his cock. The force of his plowing tool caused her tits to jiggle more, like they were ocean waves sloshing around in heavy winds.

The feeling of Dravon’s big tool inside her and Thagga huge cock in her mouth was amazing. She seemed to focus on what she was feeling … and got hotter and hotter. Dravon rammed her until her eyes rolled up into her head and she SQUEALLLLLED again, her pussy contracted wildly around his massive cock. He kept drilling her with his cock, as her pussy juice made his cock go even deeper inside her.

“ARRGGG!!” The Minotaur moaned as Lila was still licking and stroking him.

“Oh yes that is it… I think I'm going to reward you with a mouthful of my bull cum. Now swallow it all … COW" Thagga told Lila and with that, he held his cock as it BLASTED his cum into her mouth. As she struggled to shallow it all. He pulled back and sprayed the remaining squirts all over her face.

Lila actual liked to watch cocks cum. The way they jerked and squirted, it was a huge turn on! YUMMY!

Well, after two Lila orgasms, Dravon cock wanted to cum too. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. He had never felt such a wonder tight pussy before. Then at the right moment, he shoved as deeply as possible until his balls almost entered her pussy too. Lila body twitching in joy helplessly to prevent Dravon seed from entering her. Dravon exploded in orgasm. It was an awesome amount of cum and sprayed so deep inside her. She felt it squirting into her womb.

Lila cleaned off Thagga cock and Dravon withdrew his man meat as she turned around and clean off his cock as well.

Lila got up on wobbly legs “I hope you liked that Thagga... Just one of the perks of being on the team.” She said to him. But both men were pretty sure Lila was enjoying the fucking too.

“Sex always makes me hungry.” Lila stated “Let’s get something to eat?” She suggested.
 
Dravon

Dravon had to admit he was feeling a bit hungry as well after all that exertion. He had pumped out enough cum to tire himself and satisfy the Silent One. The painful erection eased up, but his cock was still at half mast. He would have to try and keep his thoughts off of his slutty companion or he was going to need to make use of her again today. That was not a completly undesirable thought, but he did have work to be about.

"Fine, do you know someplace decent?" he glanced at Thagga, "And has large tables?"

"I know just the place. You'll love it," she told them with a smile.

He really doubted that. He really, really doubted that.

***

It took near an hour getting out of the Depths. Lila hailed a skycoach and they were off to Middle Tavick's Landing. She led them into the rough and tumble Deathsgate ward. It catered to mercenaries and the like. Most people he saw on the street were armed and more than a few seemed to be looking for trouble.

He followed Lila to a pub called The Greasy Tusks. The sign hung over a sturdy door with shuddered windows. It was located down a dark ally and gave the impression it was a seedy place even for Deathsgate.

The inside was surprisingly nice. Cherry floors and a large fireplace in the back. People were spread out enjoying gambling games. He could hear dice and see cards. Hunting trophies decorated the walls. The head of buck here, the head of a giant lizard there.

The staff was striking. Standing behind the bar seemed to be one of the lizardfolk. If he had not walked in with a minotaur he might have thought that strange. Sharn had a way of jading one's expectations. The two serving girls seemed to be sisters. One was pretty with honey blonde hair. She smiled at them as they walked in and pointed to a large, empty table. The other was tattooed, pink haired, and dressed like she had raided Lila's closet.

"Well, I don't think we'll be poisoned," he said flattly.

Thagga

Thagga took the largest chair in the room as he sat at the table. Having large enough furniture was always a nice surprise. The city rarely catered to creature's his size. He had not sat in a chair that would not crumble under his weight since he had been forced out of Daask's territory.

Dravon had explained a bit more of what they were doing as they traveled up. It made little difference to him. It was a matter of getting paid and enjoying himself. The woman had helped with the enjoyment and he wanted to give her a hard fucking sometime. For now he was mostly sated. He wanted food, maybe a good fight, and then a fuck. Maybe not in that order.

He waved the wenches over and told them to bring the largest flagon of mead they had. He looked them over. They might make good sport later.
 
The drinks Lila, Thagga, and Dravon ordered arrived quickly. No one wanted to let a minotaur wait long before filling his order.

“I thought my ample cleavage and swaying bosom improved service, but this is amazing. I need to bring a minotaur with me every time I come here” Lila commented as she raised her beer glass and added “To a successful partnership” She clinked her glass with the others and drank. Her two partners also drank from their drinks.

“I have a little more information to add to Dravon’s statements” Lila said “The two others competing to find the artifact are a Rakshasas and a Dwarf. They will want to prevent us from getting the artifact. When I say prevent, I mean they want to kill us. I expect an ambush as we leave the city.” Lila suggested confidently.

A group of 6 rowdy orcs and 2 half orcs were near their table. Lila had seen them look at her when she came in. She was an old pro at avoiding eye contact and wandering hands, and thought the group had picked up on the “not interested” vib she was putting out. Nevertheless, one of them, a big one, 6.5 feet tall, weighing around 250 pounds with a broken jaw that healed crooked was still looking at her. He wore an assortment of armor made from different pieces like horn, metal, and leather, a large dagger hung from his belt. His two orc friends near him were visibly goading him on.

Lila suppressed a sigh and focused on talking to her new partners. If the drunk orc came over to her, she’d just need to deal with it. “We’ll be picking up another partner… She is different…” Lila was explaining when a dirty green hand with ragged fingernails grabbed her shoulder. Lila stared dully at the hand, taking in the grime under the ragged fingernails and the scabbed knuckles.

"Hey, big tits," The Orc said "I did not see you on the menu? How much do you cost?" He asked in his drunken voice. Lila resisted the urge to roll her eyes. It was the drink talking. But she did look up and all the orc's buddies were around him.

“I'm just here for drinks” Lila replied.

The orc glanced over his shoulder at his buddies, they all laughed. The orc returned his gaze to her. "I’ll pay twice what these two are paying for you.” He offered, unsubtly focusing his eyes on Lila’s ass.

"How do you know I’m not paying them to be with me?” Lila said. Trying to be funny. It was the wrong time for a joke.

The orc’s upper lip curled. "Fuck them… a cow and some bug man. You want some green meat!!” He bragged

Lila could see Thagga and Dravon wanting to jump in, but she waved them off. She needed to deftly rebuff this advance. Or this was going to get ugly.

"Listen," Lila said firmly "I'm trying to have a drink with my two friends. I’m not for sale..."

“I DON’T CARE!!” The orc yelled as an interruption “I WANT YOU NOW!!” with that he yanked Lila to her feet and turned her around. So her eyes were looking in the Orc's eyes. “They can watch as I FUCK YOU!!” The Orc suggested.
 
Dravon

He had not even started to enjoy his drink yet.

Dravon had grown up around orcs in the Shadow Marches. He didn't care much for them. It wasn't because of the way they looked. It wasn't because they could be a bit stupid. It wasn't because of the smell. Well, actually he really didn't like the smell, but he wasn't going to judge them on that. What he didn't like was how they wouldn't stop pushing or let something go.

They should have just taken the hint. They could have found another slut or paid a whore. They were orcs, though. So that meant once they set on something, they were not going to let up.

Dravon sighed inwardly. Now he was going to have to kill someone.

Thagga

Thagga smiled. Now he was going to have to kill someone.

He did not have a problem with orcs. He would have been content to let them have their fun under other circumstances. It would have been fun to watch. Unfortunately for them, the female was part of his group. He was not going to let her be used in such a way. It was an affront to him.

Standing up with a bellow he grabbed one of the orcs by the throat and tossed it across the room. It hit the wall with a crunch and fell limply to the floor. His massive fist knocked of of the halfbreeds to the floor. He turned to another that had managed to draw a knife.

It looked like he was going to take the blade right in his gut. Then from across the table a crackle of electricity hit the knife wielder in the face. He convulsed and fell to the floor with smoke waifting up from his burnt face. He glanced across the table to see something moving under Dravon's cloak.

Dravon

It seemed Thagga had things mostly under control. Dravon was not going to expend any more energy on this than necessary. The symbiots, however, were thirsty for blood and he was inclined to let them have their fun.

He let the Twins poke out. Lighting caught an orc that was drawing a knife. A spray of freezing light passed over two others and turned their skin to ice. Chitters produced a chitunus blade that he tossed at one then the other to crack their bodies open and let ruined flesh fall to the floor. They might live. Might.

He turned his eye on the remaining half-orcs and drew on his inner darkness. As it drew its sword its movements grew slower and weaker. Its very soul was being oppressed. Then it's soul was being freed as Thagga grabbed its sword and used it to impale the half-orc.

Claw was not happy that it did not get to draw blood, but Dravon silenced it and the other voices. There was one left, the would be rapist. Well, Lila could deal with that one on her own. He help up a hand to stop Thagga from twisting it's head off. I guess he wanted to see what the woman could do as well.
 
Back
Top