Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Ha, well I got brownies instead since I had to work an hour later than expected. I think I will make the cake tonight and stretch my celebration out a little bit (you know, like on a rack.) :D

Blurt 4: Blurt harder!: Despite birthday afterglo-my patience is really not so vast today. Even the 'peace, love, joy, baby ducks' mantra is not having its usual calming effect.

d022041f588305c10fe287cc2adfa4b7.jpg

tumblr_lnrogyW9aI1qla16jo1_500.jpg

Awww so fuckin cute! Ok maybe the pic helped a lil bit.

School excursions and supervising other people's children really makes you appreciate just how good your own kid is.

Word. She is so damn cute and just as sweet, just like her mama. :heart:

If I were any tenser today, I think my head would pop off. Where are Johan and Sven, the enormous Swedish masseuses with the giant hands, to soothe my fractured nerves and my muscles into relaxed glory? Bitches are NEVER around when you need them. *pout*

Oh man that is a classic. Percy Faith and Henry Mancini - I like the way you roll, mwy. If we're going 60s instrumental then allow me to bring Herb Alpert into the mix. This next song could turn the wettest vagina dryer than the Atacama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfG5Nftpp4I

That's good stuff, man, I have to admit. But here's my next pitch:

John Denver and Placido Domingo - Perhaps Love

If you can listen to the whole song without losing your breakfast, you're a stronger man than I.

That's good stuff, man, I have to admit. But here's my next pitch:

John Denver and Placido Domingo - Perhaps Love

If you can listen to the whole song without losing your breakfast, you're a stronger man than I.

I didn't lose my breakfast, but I did lose my will to live. o_O

Even if I do have a song worse than that, I don't want to find it. Well played, mwy!

I didn't lose my breakfast, but I did lose my will to live. o_O

Even if I do have a song worse than that, I don't want to find it. Well played, mwy!

Thank you, sir. I'll add one more to the list, though this is in a category of its own: 60s instrumental music that I still love:

Theme song from Un Homme et une Femme (A Man and a Woman), music by Francois Lai.

I must interject! There is nothing wrong with either Herb Alpert, or Henry Mancini. I don't have any of their music, but they mask loud noises very very well. (And I am a trumpet player so --I might have a soft spot).

And I gotcha both beat--I was blaring Iggy Azalea in Rufus this morning whilst running the Maleminx to his classes.

I must interject! There is nothing wrong with either Herb Alpert, or Henry Mancini. I don't have any of their music, but they mask loud noises very very well. (And I am a trumpet player so --I might have a soft spot).

And I gotcha both beat--I was blaring Iggy Azalea in Rufus this morning whilst running the Maleminx to his classes.

Iggy who? If you're ok with Henry and Herb, what's your take on Chuck Mangione?

Back