Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

I could get so lost in those eyes.

Sweet talker. :heart:

Well, you know me, and yes the eyes are beautiful, but there is also that sensual mouth and that wonderful cleavage... a perfect photo to see this morning...:rose::kiss::rose:

Yes, I knew you’d look to the lips. And that makes me smile. :kiss::heart:

Why thank you, kind sir.

Come closer. :kiss:

With pleasure.

MMMMMM...eye looking up. Nice.....:devil:

Professore! I’ve missed you. ;)

I have one word for you you sexy thing....

YUMMY!!!!!

Mighty fine word. Thank you. :D

If they're torn, you so take them off :devil:

Logical. :rolleyes:

Excellent Mara, nothing to get in the way now. :D

Pragmatist!

Torn...

deliberately?

Not deliberately. But somehow, it’s happened with the last three pairs of stockings I’ve bought. :rolleyes:
It doesn’t stop me from wearing them.
Another titillating secret under my dress...

Oh, if it was me, the only remaints remaining would be the elastic around your waist

Now would that be done with your teeth?

Funny, I was just thinking about that lovely place.

Synchronicity! I love when that happens.

By whom...yourself? ;)
Sometimes the urge is sooo overwhelming.
I would have pulled them off completely...and I could simply roll you over...onto your tummy. :D

Ripped unintentionally in a day’s stretching and dancing.
But I know what you mean about overwhelming urges.

You know what I want to do to you....while you are still in those torn tights!!! *SS* I don't think you need to hear the words. :kiss::devil::devil:

You’re right, Scot. There’s something special about working around obstacles.

strategically torn at that

Magical! How does this happen to me?!

In just the right spot, let me cover it up with my head down there!!!:devil:

Thigh kisses! YESSS...

Probably from all that rubbing.

Howling here....

TGIF

After this morning’s appointment, I’m looking forward to a weekend of theater, an outdoor festival, and binging on women time with some dear friends. Lucky me! Hope you enjoy your weekend.

TGIF

After this morning’s appointment, I’m looking forward to a weekend of theater, an outdoor festival, and binging on women time with some dear friends. Lucky me! Hope you enjoy your weekend.

I feel a Friday fanny spank coming on. :caning:

Enjoy your weekend.

TGIF

looks like you need some attention... and such a lovely bum

That would need to be the US version of fanny? the British version of fanny spanking may be a bit extreme.

TGIF

Wishing you a wonderful weekend too special lady.... and thank you so much for this gorgeous image to make me smile this morning... Beautiful!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

TGIF

What an ass!!! :devil:

Hope your weekend goes well. I'll think of you as I have coffee and pastries at my Literature Club meeting Saturday morning.

Professore! I’ve missed you. ;)[/QUOTE]

and I you . . . damn end of the semester ramp up!

TGIF

Really nice view. Hope you have a great weekend

I feel a Friday fanny spank coming on. :caning:

Enjoy your weekend.

Wriggle! ;)

looks like you need some attention... and such a lovely bum

I wouldn’t run from it. :cool:

Love the dappled Marra

Caressed by sunlight.

That would need to be the US version of fanny? the British version of fanny spanking may be a bit extreme.

US version of fanny. I’m an American [though an Anglophile]. You guys had to teach me the British version. A very few cunny-smacks at the right time would do, but certainly not caning.

Toes are blurry. Try to hold still on the next picture. :)

Laughing... Trembling with excitement. You just try and stop me! :rolleyes:

The innocence of your thread is often subverted by the fertile mind of your admirers.

Laughing... Amen.

Mara knows what I mean, and has indicated before she likes it. I’m not saying which though:D

HA! American poster, American definition. And my response above.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend too special lady.... and thank you so much for this gorgeous image to make me smile this morning... Beautiful!!!:rose::kiss:

Awww. :kiss::heart:

Have a wonderful weekend, sexy lady! :rose::rose::kiss:

It might rain on my parade tomorrow, but so far, so good.

Well, seems convenient to me. :rolleyes:

Isn’t it just?! I’m beginnning to suspect they’re purposely made with a weakness there. :rolleyes:

Sounds fun. Have fun.

It is already, and I am. :D

What an ass!!! :devil:

Hope your weekend goes well. I'll think of you as I have coffee and pastries at my Literature Club meeting Saturday morning.

Oooh nice!

I am aware of a 65 year old girl hooked to sodomy by bbc bareback.

Well I can’t say I understand All of that, but I definitely get being hooked on bareback sodomy.

Professore! I’ve missed you. ;)

and I you . . . damn end of the semester ramp up![/QUOTE]

Taking a deep breath for the downhill slide...

Really nice view. Hope you have a great weekend

The weather may be against me, but I’m determined. ;)

Back