~~~Bits and Pieces part Deux~~~

11. :kiss:

attachment.php

Very sexy legs and ass

So yesterday, I bit the bullet and cut off my nails.... we’re talking a good quarter inch or more.... Was sad to see them go but at least I can freakin’ text now, lol.... Anywho, with cutting them came picking out a new color...I went with a subtle rose gold.... But in keeping it out the box, I got a little snowflake on my ring fingers with sparkles of blue.... Which has led to this new set of pics... Looking at my nails, I remembered an outfit I had wore on a cruise Jewels and I took few years back. And I think I could wear it to this Xmas party in a couple weeks.... Put it on, and here are the resulting pics.... Kisses...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

you are so amazing :kiss:

Wonderful pics El...great body you show off...love the peeks of your nipples, you rear cheeks and gorgeous legggsss... Very nice!

A very long overdue, Thank you, sweetie.....:kiss:

So yesterday, I bit the bullet and cut off my nails.... we’re talking a good quarter inch or more.... Was sad to see them go but at least I can freakin’ text now, lol.... Anywho, with cutting them came picking out a new color...I went with a subtle rose gold.... But in keeping it out the box, I got a little snowflake on my ring fingers with sparkles of blue.... Which has led to this new set of pics... Looking at my nails, I remembered an outfit I had wore on a cruise Jewels and I took few years back. And I think I could wear it to this Xmas party in a couple weeks.... Put it on, and here are the resulting pics.... Kisses...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

you are so amazing :kiss:

Thank ya, sweetheart..... :kiss:
I haven't been on this thread in ages..... I didn't figure that post could be made on it, it's so old, lol.... :rolleyes:

This is pretty much my style now, seeing it’s hot here..... Kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8810A266-3AE1-4BB4-9468-82C21375D8B7.jpg
    8810A266-3AE1-4BB4-9468-82C21375D8B7.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 15
A very long overdue, Thank you, sweetie.....:kiss:

OMG SEXY LADY HAS RETURNED!!! And now that you posted on thread its active again. How have you been thru the crazy world?

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Well.... Well.... So nice to see you, fred, sweetheart.....:kiss: Got my little neck of the woods wrapped in bubble wrap, Lysol in the misters and a moat of hand sanitizer, lol....;) No, but really, I'm good.... staying safe....

I love you hands and nails :eek::heart:

Thank you, sweetie.... Those are 100% real. In all my years I have never had a set of fake nails. Sadly they aren’t that long right now, cut them off first of June. I had done all my summer planting and totally trashed them, but it was time to cut them anywho.... They get too long for touchscreen and have to go, lol.... Just a short French tip paint job on them now.....:kiss:

Thank you, sweetie.... Those are 100% real. In all my years I have never had a set of fake nails. Sadly they aren’t that long right now, cut them off first of June. I had done all my summer planting and totally trashed them, but it was time to cut them anywho.... They get too long for touchscreen and have to go, lol.... Just a short French tip paint job on them now.....:kiss:

So beautiful like you :kiss:

Back