Straight Guys... Ever Have a Gay Man Make a Pass At You?

secret_passion_49

Experienced
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Posts
65
Have any of you straight men ever had an experience similar to this one? It would be fun to have you share it and how you reacted to it. Here is mine:

Many years ago I had a boss who was gay. He wasn't open about it, but everybody in the office just 'knew'. He was a pleasant enough man, easy to work for. He lived in another part of the city I lived in, which was a pretty good distance from where I lived.

One evening I was in a shopping mall on his side of town, and I happened to run into him. He asked me if I would like to drop by his house before I headed home. As I was in the middle of a divorce, I had suddenly found myself with a lot of free time on my hands so I said 'sure'. He sort of smiled, and it was one of those smiles that I thought might have a bit of an unstated meaning to it.

So I follow him to his house, which was quite large for someone living alone, and it retrospect, very 'feminine' in its decor. He collected antiques for fun and profit, and would make trips to Europe to buy furniture and decor items, sometimes keeping them for himself, but mostly selling them in the U.S.

As I followed him, I found myself smiling a bit to myself as well, thinking 'I wonder if he wants to see if he can help a lonely guy going through a divorce feel a little bit better for a couple of hours?'

When we reached his house, he excused himself for a couple of minutes and when he returned he had a fancy robe on, saying 'The first thing I do when I get home is get comfortable'. Comfortable indeed I thought...

He proceeds to take me on a tour of his 'digs', furnished as it was with all manner of frilly European furniture and accessories. In one room, on a table, was one of these:

http://www.uthunter.com/photos/029-125.jpg

You lift up the barrel, and the figure's outsized wooden cock springs up and out. He smiled and so did I, and I could tell he was gauging my reaction to it.

A bit later we were sitting across from each other, me on one loveseat and he on another. He had put on a comedy record with all manner of jokes of a gay theme. Again I could sense he was gauging my reaction. Frankly, I just wasn't 'there' at that time. After a while I got up and left, thanking him for having me over.

Through the years, I've recalled this encounter many times, and wondered how I might have reacted if I were to have such an obvious 'overture' made to me today. Today, my reaction would be quite a bit different... and uninhibited. I would have made some comment about the man in the barrel, and then reached out to gently fondle his wooden cock with my finger tips.

I would have then expressed a playful, mock jealousy of the size of the cock as it related to the size of the body, and then proceed to open my zipper and whip out my cock (which THIS time would be fully erect) and say 'See? See how much smaller my cock is in relation to my height? I am so jealous
of this little wooden what-not!'

I would have then challenged my boss: 'How about you? Do you dare to reveal how you compare to this silly little staute?!' Something tells me he probably would have whipped his out too. Once we had both gotten over our mutual surprise, I might say something like: 'You know what might be nice about now? A shower. I need to take a shower. Could we shower together?'

It's amazing how time and our life's experiences change us in ways we could not have imagined in our wildest dreams... :^P
 
I've always been bi, but deep in the closet about it due to career concerns, etc. And I've had a few passes from other men.

One guy was constantly trying to get me to go to his house for supper, drinks, the weekend, whatever. I was active duty military about a year out from retirement and recently divorced single living in the barracks. He was a civilian working with Naval Investigative Service on base and I figured I was too close to retirement to take a chance on getting kicked out and losing the pension. He sure was tempting though. We'd went out a few places together and he did get in a few feeling up my thighs, but that was as far as I ever let it get.

My first barracks room mate years ago, long before "don't ask, don't tell" was gay and we talked about it quite a few times. Everyone on base knew he was gay, but he was a real good sailor and never bothered anyone so they ignored it. I told him that I was bi and he explained to me that survive a Navy career as a gay man, the trick was keep any gay activity well away from the base and to do the best job you can. I would hang around our room naked just to see if I could get a reaction out of him. Eventually, we went out of town together for a long weekend and stayed in a motel together. We had a good time but we never really got the opportunity for another road trip.
 
Before I know I was bi curious, I had a gay friend tell me that he could teach women how to give blow jobs! Everyone told him he was the best. Never did take him up on it, may still be able to.
 
Many, many times!

Probably several al dozen times and I always politely declined. Looking back - wow, so many opportunities to explore my bi-curiosities that are so strong now! I will admit I was not too polite on one occasion.

I was hitchhiking and the driver was a really huge guy, Belly was mashed into the steering wheel. He brought the subject up and offered a blow-job. I declined several times then he grabbed my package. I don't care what your inclinations are, no, means no. I was very fit and stupid strong. I grabbed his hand and began to crush it. He was in pain and I told him to pull over.

I used to crash at the big house of an interior designer in Virginia Beach. He loved hosting young military guys. He hit on me and I politely declined. Well he liked my company even though I didn't sleep with him. I was invited back a number of times. When his female clients saw me at the hose I am sure they assumed I was gay. Several of them took it upon themselves to make a "real man" out of me. I had an awful lot of fun.
 
Definitely.. When I was in college a few of the guys in my friends circle were gay and when we met at the club their friends were there. Some have made it perfectly clear that they liked me and said it over and over "too bad you are not gay". Later my roommate was gay and his friends said the same thing. Nothing ever happened because either I was always in a relationship with a female or was not curious yet..
 
Close fly by

Not sure it was a pass or just an opportunist - when I was in college and hanging around the theatre folks there were at least one gay student and one gay instructor, but actually neither ever made a pass at me. It took a visit to the local library (with my girlfriend) for that to happen. Working on our separate research projects, she was in the stacks and I was at the card catalog searching for a title. The several cases holding the cards were close together with just enough room for some one to squeeze by behind me and that was just what one guy did. Only after he passed did I have a series of thoughts like - that is a tight squeeze, it's so tight his hand brushed my bottom as he went by, oh wait yes that was his hand that brushed me - and it was the palm of his hand!! - He copped a feel as he went by! I calmly closed the card catalog and moved casually away to find my girl friend and see if she was done, which she was, so we left. I only told her later what had happened. It was only recently I finally admitted I'm bi, but I do remember back then actually deciding to concentrate on women because they seemed complicated enough while throwing guys into the mix would definitely make things way more complicated.
 
Missed my chance

This is a story about one of my greatest regrets. I was working in the appliance department of a retail store when I was about 25 and this guy...probably late 40s came in to look at washers. It was slow and the department was in the back corner of the store so we are just chatting and shooting the shit. Then he tells me abojt a story, long story short it was implied he had a 9inch cock. He said he shpuld go on but I encouraged him to tell it. I was so turned on that I popped a visable boner in my pants and he noticed it and even made a quick comment that made me blush like none other. He offered to take me to dinner sometime but I declined. I really just wanted him to take me home, pop my cherry and fuck my brains out over and over again. Unfortunately i failed to get his contact information and that was that. I still get hot in the cheeks, a hard on and pucker up just thinking about it. If he found me today I wouldnt say no again.

Ive thoight about it so many times I wished I had the courage that day to tell him that I think I had a new model that would fit his needs but its never been used before so it might take some time to get used to it but if he gave his number Id contact him to set up a time to deliver it to his house and he could open it up and see if he could fit it in the place he wanted....sigh.
 
students in night clubs

From my 30s onwards about half a dozen younger guys made eye contact over the dance floor. The 1st couple just blanked them then 3rd guy was hot and realised I was bi so we got it on. Showed me the ropes. After that met a guy on a night out once in a blue moon head back to his for a night of gay sex. The last one was the youngest i was in my 40s bi then he was barely 18, things been quiet since.
 
I like to go to a couple of gay bars in Liverpool, and have luck with meeting girls there. Last time it was one half my age (she was 22).

Anyways, earlier in the evening at well dressed man came over to me. He gave me a firm handshake and looked straight into my eyes. I held my hand much longer than a casual greet and he leaned in to tell his name. He looked good, perhaps 10 years younger than me. He started to small talk as much as the music permitted. I made a point of looking at the girls next to us, and he asked if I preferred girls. I told him I did, and he smiled and left. I could have gotten my first there. The only thing is that I only go for fem. Girls, ts/tv and such. I like to suck cock, but only on "girls". I did not mind him trying, he was nice and polite.
 
I've had a couple of these experiences. The most recent was in Nashville, I was out at a bar with my younger (female) cousin. We were just having some drinks and enjoying the live music when a young couple came in and sat down at the bar next to me on the opposite side of my cousin. The girl had short (maybe 2") black hair with a nose ring and a tan complexion. He was in skinny jeans and a pretty tight t-shirt, he had blonde hair and thick-rimmed glasses. We have similar builds but he was a few inches shorter than me. We all kind of kept to ourselves for about 10 minutes until the girl leaned forward and told my cousin that she really liked her boots. They chatted for a few minutes and I could feel his eyes on me at a few different points during their conversation.
All of a sudden I hear her say "We're looking for hot guys, do you know where we can find any?" She had been chatting with my cousin, but this caught my attention and I looked over at them to find them both looking back at me. I know I grinned sheepishly but I cannot remember my reply. They dropped it for awhile and chatted with my cousin for another 5-10 minutes before finishing their drinks and saying that they were going to head out. They reiterated that they were going to see if they could go find some hot guys and asked my cousin if we wanted to come along. She declined, but asked for their number. As they walked past us on the way out I felt both their hands run along my back as she said "You know how to reach us if you find any"
 
I've had guys hit on me (hubs here) a couple times. I'm straight as they come, and always politely refused but in one case it was a rather pathetic and offensive proposition from an over confident douche and he got shut down hard. I'd rather it didn't happen, especially when accompanied by ribald comments about his skill vs. my wife.
 
with my job, I am around a lot of gay guys, and they are always making advances. Atleast once a month. never have done anything yet
 
Pass

When I was in high school I
Worked clearing tables in a restaurant the manager who
Was in mid 50's asked me to stay late move tables so the carpets could be cleaned I said yes. We were alone working he said to take a break he sat next to me ina booth and placed his hand on my tigh and left it there as we chatted I was young and unaware of what he was doing. I look back now being bi and damn I missed a good opportunity
 
Yes quite often, I live in the "gay" neighbourhood. So often get catcalled while walking home. Once I went with a guy back to his place threw him on the bed straddled him and jerked off slapping him with my cock and came all over his face and chest.
 
Its happened a few times. Once I explain that I am heterosexual and that I have a pervasive fetish, most hurry along their way. But the odd one is totally up for some non sexual fetish play.
 
I got a message from an old friend on Facebook a few days ago about wanting some cock and apparently it was meant for someone else, but I got it by mistake. I didn't know he was bi and told him I was flattered and if he lived closer we'd have to see how it would work out. That kind of shocked him, but he's thinking about coming for a visit now.
 
I got a message from an old friend on Facebook a few days ago about wanting some cock and apparently it was meant for someone else, but I got it by mistake. I didn't know he was bi and told him I was flattered and if he lived closer we'd have to see how it would work out. That kind of shocked him, but he's thinking about coming for a visit now.

How fun!
 
No I never have. Or if I did, I missed the cues.

I have only really been curious the past 10-12 years or so. I think if it happened in the right setting, I might take them up on it. ;)
 
Back
Top