Why do we like being submissive?

aluzion

Experienced
What do you feel when you are being /humiliated/dominated?
What is the feeling and the aim of being submissive to another person? How does it feel good?

Let's all share our feelings.

What is the feeling and the aim of being submissive to another person? How does it feel good?

For me there's no "aim" in being submissive. I don't choose to be this way. I just am. And it's not just a sexual thing. Off the top of my head, the closest I can come to describing myself is, I feel right when I'm serving or being used.

For me there's no "aim" in being submissive. I don't choose to be this way. I just am. And it's not just a sexual thing. Off the top of my head, the closest I can come to describing myself is, I feel right when I'm serving or being used.

So much this!! I've tried about 5 different ways to put it into words, but it's hard to explain. It's just a part of who I am at my core.

So much this!! I've tried about 5 different ways to put it into words, but it's hard to explain. It's just a part of who I am at my core.

Agreed!

There's no 'aim' to be submissive to get something out of it. It's just me. There's something in what He says or does, who He is, that makes me want to submit. I tried last night and early this morning to put it all into words for Him, and there are none that adequately describe how it feels to simply say, I'm yours. It just IS.

Agreed!

There's no 'aim' to be submissive to get something out of it. It's just me. There's something in what He says or does, who He is, that makes me want to submit. I tried last night and early this morning to put it all into words for Him, and there are none that adequately describe how it feels to simply say, I'm yours. It just IS.

Exactly...it's the fact that He's completely taken over my being, and has a direct connection to what's going on in my head, and with a look can send shivers through my body. It's the fact that I *want* Him to know me completely, and at my most vulnerable. I have met a few people who were submissive solely in the bedroom, but for me it's beyond that. Of course I derive pleasure from being submissive sexually, but I also get extreme pleasure knowing that I've done something to make Him happy outside of the bedroom.

Again...so hard to put into words, because it's not something that can really be explained (at least not for me...) it's mostly the connection, and the feeling I get...it's a natural groove that we both fit into....

I asked my wife this question when we started this journey. After pondering it for a few minutes she said " You know how people always say life was easier when they were a child and their parents made all their decisions for them. It's the same thing to me. "

Made sense to me. Even more so when I looked at my wife and our life through those eyes. She had always looked to me to make big decisions. She had almost always done what i wanted over what she wanted. It wasnt really going to change the dynamics between us so much as just add to them.

We? I don't know why others like it and can only answer for myself.

I'm not into humiliation.

What is the feeling and the aim of being submissive to another person?

I get off on being told what to do. There's no magical connection.

How does it feel good?

Fuck if I know.

No.

It's like floating on my back in a pool with my arms outstretched and my eyes closed, and he is the water beneath me.

I am untethered, I am entirely vulnerable. And yet, he holds me.

Fuck if I know.

No.

Girlcrush.

To me this reads a lot more like a lure for fantasy material than somebody actually looking for familiarity or acceptance...

Last edited:

When I am being dominated, I feel wanted, loved, and cared for. I love to submit because it makes me free. It relieves me of the responisibility that I have in other areas of my life. It is liberating.

And being humiliated is just the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
It has always been completely natural for me...more so now than in the past even though it was the last thing I was looking for. He completely consumes me...it feels like I'm finally home.

Submission only in the bedroom is where we are in right now although it's appears to be taking over more aspects of our life lately.
In my vanilla life I'm in control, expect my requests and directions to be followed and my office looks more than a little OCD organized. When I get home, I shed that persona as much as possible as I'm ready to have someone else have to deal with stuff. All it takes is a tone of voice or that look and I'm headed into the bedroom to settle into my wait position.
It's a struggle at times when my logic tries to overrule my heart and can definitely make for some interesting discipline in order for me to yield control. And boy can my mouth get me into trouble before I yield! But the feeling when I do....oh my! The feeling that I have pleased him makes my heart smile.
The best way I can describe it is after pleasing him, I feel like I actually glow from having all those mushy feelings that I can't allow myself during my day. It's a feeling that I crave over and over again.
And rereading that last sentence screams "addict" to me so...do it again! Please, sir?

Fuck if I know.

No.

made me laugh

I didnt choose this, any more than I chose the color of my eyes. It's not easy, because most women resist my ceding of power, and don't accept it willingly.

To me this reads a lot more like a lure cast by a 'HNG' looking for material than somebody actually looking for familiarity or acceptance...
:confused:

*enlightenment dawns* Horny new guy - agreed, seeing as they volunteered nothing about their own feelings or experiences in the OP.

It's like floating on my back in a pool with my arms outstretched and my eyes closed, and he is the water beneath me.

I am untethered, I am entirely vulnerable. And yet, he holds me.

This! This right here says it all. To submit and give the gift of control to another makes me feel free.

Glad to read the expressing answers, I couldn't really tell how I feel about this, but you have some points I share with you.
Being driven actually frees me from making a decision, which is a good thing. When I feel the pain it frees me from being worried about usual stuff.
Having read the posts, I think the women tend to be more submissive than men

When I am being dominated, I feel wanted, loved, and cared for. I love to submit because it makes me free. It relieves me of the responisibility that I have in other areas of my life. It is liberating.

And being humiliated is just the icing on the cake.

I agree with the above and being a an Alpha male, the experience is all the more exciting. I am open to any female wanting to dominate and humiliate me in person or by RP.

I'm in control for 90% of my day. I raise my kids and run the household. For me it's letting go for a while to let someone else take control. It's never come easy for me, I find it hard to submit without a good reason. I trust 2 people in this world enough to stand under their flogger: My Master, and a very good friend Top of ours. And the Top, while I respect his dominance, I do not address with a title. I am submissive, I crave to serve and please my Master, and I need the pain he likes to inflict. But I'm not submissive to everyone, I feel like if I were to submit to every Dom, Sir, Master, my submission to my Master would be diminished.

I submit to him because I trust him and my submission pleases him. I'm his outlet as much as he is mine, and for a while I get to unplug and not have to think about every little thing.

Yes!! This!

Back