Old 01-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #12276
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyWantsYou View Post
"Takes her in his arms- along with Cookie123. Hugging them both, whilst kissing them. " Then suddenly, he gets a naughty Idea. " Peaches, kiss your sister, baby. Kiss her on the lips" He commands her- slowly running his hand on Cookie123's back and pushing her towards her sister.

Cupping Cookie's perfect face in my hands I lightly brush her lips with mine, turning to Daddy DWY to explain, "I don't want Cookie to get into trouble with her RL Daddy for being naughty."

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #12277
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyGir1 View Post
You totally made me laugh RJ, which hurt quite badly. I promise I'll be going to urgent care soon...It's Sunday, so they don't open until 1:30 (an hour from now). I'm a good little girl, and will do what I know I need to!
Hi sweetie, just wondering how you are doing. Did you get to the urgent care?

Flower girls!

Old 01-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #12278
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Hi sweetie, just wondering how you are doing. Did you get to the urgent care?
"Oh INL - she did! They sent her to the ER for IV fluids, Xrays and tests on her kidneys - that's the last we've heard but that was hours ago..."

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #12279
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Oh INL - she did! They sent her to the ER for IV fluids, Xrays and tests on her kidneys - that's the last we've heard but that was hours ago..."
Hi Sis. Oh, i recall seeing that. Sorry. I meant from the hospital. How's your weekend Sis?

Flower girls!

Old 01-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #12280
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Cupping Cookie's perfect face in my hands I lightly brush her lips with mine, turning to Daddy DWY to explain, "I don't want Cookie to get into trouble with her RL Daddy for being naughty."
Thank you sis I wonder if DWY caught it when we discovered we are Rl neighbors..hehe

INL..hi sis!!! We are all waiting..maybe she was able to get ahold of her Daddy and she is busy talking to him. They may have also given her something for the pain and she is sleeping soundly.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:22 PM   #12281
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Hi Sis. Oh, i recall seeing that. Sorry. I meant from the hospital. How's your weekend Sis?
"No problem! Weekend pretty good - too short, as always... How's yours going?"

Old 01-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #12282
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Thank you sis I wonder if DWY caught it when we discovered we are Rl neighbors..hehe

INL..hi sis!!! We are all waiting..maybe she was able to get ahold of her Daddy and she is busy talking to him. They may have also given her something for the pain and she is sleeping soundly.

(Giggles) "No problem hon!"

(Nodding) "I hope so, or she may just be busy with Xrays, tests, and an arm full of IV catheter and can't let us know anything yet..."

Old 01-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #12283
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:

Hi Sis!
Let's hope she did.

Quote:
It was a hectic weekend. It's so nice to chill at that computer. I'm glad your weekend went well. Kisses!!

Flower girls!

Old 01-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #12284
Cookie123
Little Girl

Has Daddy PA been around today? I hope he is getting some much needed rest..he had a rough week!

Mihunt is floating around somewhere..

Hoping to hear from Daddy in the morning..yay!!! Maybe I should go back and edit where I talked about him..hehe

Old 01-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #12285
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
If we had a day between Satuday and SUnday, how perfect would that be?!

Old 01-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #12286
INeedLove
Soft petals

giggles.......

Flower girls!

Old 01-13-2013, 10:12 PM   #12287
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Ew...Hospitals aren't fun!!!

Thank you everyone, my family, for your care and concern. I JUST got back from the ER.

I was pretty dehydrated as they pumped me full of 3 bags of IV fluids. I have three cracked ribs...thank goodness none are broken, but they said cracked ribs can sometimes take longer to heal...awesome.

I have a really nasty UTI and kidney infection. They ALMOST admitted me, but I protested (I have two daughters at home), so they let me go saying that I have to go back to my Dr in a few days for some more tests. Apparently, my kidneys aren't filtering things correctly so they want to watch it closely. They gave me a shot of antibiotics in my butt (*giggles*) and sent me home with more, and some good pain meds.

It wasn't a great day. I was able to text Daddy for a few minutes but he seems to have disappeared again. I'm trying to be a good and patient little girl, but it's so hard sometimes. I just want to crawl in his lap and be held (unfortunately, not literally), but just to hear him say it. Patience is a tough lesson to learn.

So, again, I really want to say thank you to all of you, my family. I couldn't ask for more!!!!

Old 01-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #12288
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Thank you everyone, my family, for your care and concern. I JUST got back from the ER.

I was pretty dehydrated as they pumped me full of 3 bags of IV fluids. I have three cracked ribs...thank goodness none are broken, but they said cracked ribs can sometimes take longer to heal...awesome.

I have a really nasty UTI and kidney infection. They ALMOST admitted me, but I protested (I have two daughters at home), so they let me go saying that I have to go back to my Dr in a few days for some more tests. Apparently, my kidneys aren't filtering things correctly so they want to watch it closely. They gave me a shot of antibiotics in my butt (*giggles*) and sent me home with more, and some good pain meds.

It wasn't a great day. I was able to text Daddy for a few minutes but he seems to have disappeared again. I'm trying to be a good and patient little girl, but it's so hard sometimes. I just want to crawl in his lap and be held (unfortunately, not literally), but just to hear him say it. Patience is a tough lesson to learn.

So, again, I really want to say thank you to all of you, my family. I couldn't ask for more!!!!
Thank you for the update..we were worried. I'm sorry that it isn't all good news. Just do what they say! You will be in our thoughts Yay that you got to text with your Daddy a little bit..I'm sure he will be back! PM me anytime if you want/need to. ~hugs~

Old 01-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #12289
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
If we had a day between Satuday and SUnday, how perfect would that be?!
"Indeed! BTW - don't know if this is still true or not but Daddy PA used to start his work week on Sunday - and then he'd normally be off on Friday and Saturday - like I said though, may not still be his same schedule..."

Old 01-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #12290
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thank you for the update..we were worried. I'm sorry that it isn't all good news. Just do what they say! You will be in our thoughts Yay that you got to text with your Daddy a little bit..I'm sure he will be back! PM me anytime if you want/need to. ~hugs~
Daddy made me promise to do exactly what they say, too. You are the best big sis a little girl could ever have!

Old 01-13-2013, 10:38 PM   #12291
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:

"So very glad that things weren't worse, really and that you DID get to come home - and to text with your Daddy, even if it was too short a time. Rest tonight and get well honey!"

Old 01-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #12292
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:

It's good to know you are home and safe. Oh poor sweetie with those infections! Did they mention cranberry juice? Drinking it helps UTI's. There is even diet cranberry juice if you prefer.

I hope your daddy gets back to you quickly. Daddies are important for healing.

Kisses!

Flower girls!

Old 01-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #12293
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Daddy made me promise to do exactly what they say, too. You are the best big sis a little girl could ever have!
It is a group effort Lots of good big sisters (and little ones) in our great-big house!! You will learn to spot the good from the bad..same goes for the wanna-be daddies. It sounds like you have a VERY good daddy! Hang on to him!

Old 01-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #12294
FAMGIFTBYAGEATE
Experienced

2b Ur Soon 2 B ?

PM me & lets see?

Old 01-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #12295
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It's good to know you are home and safe. Oh poor sweetie with those infections! Did they mention cranberry juice? Drinking it helps UTI's. There is even diet cranberry juice if you prefer.

I hope your daddy gets back to you quickly. Daddies are important for healing.

Kisses!
Oh, INL and Peaches...you've been added to the list of best big sis's EVER!!!!

Cookie, I have yet to learn how to spot the wanna-be's. I'm so new to being a little girl. I DO hope I get to hang on to my Daddy!!!!

Old 01-13-2013, 10:53 PM   #12296
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAMGIFTBYAGEATE View Post
PM me & lets see?
I think I am going to be sick..

Edit for mad face

Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #12297
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I think I am going to be sick..

Edit for mad face
I was thinking the same thing, Cookie!!!! It made me cry!

Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #12298
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Oh, INL and Peaches...you've been added to the list of best big sis's EVER!!!!

Cookie, I have yet to learn how to spot the wanna-be's. I'm so new to being a little girl. I DO hope I get to hang on to my Daddy!!!!
Yes..they are! There are a few more I'm sure you will meet

Your pm inbox will be flooded by people wanting to be your daddy. It is ok to not reply to them or even send them a message asking them to knock it off if they get out of line. If they still won't take a hike, you can report them to the mod and it will be handled. You can ignore them, but know if you do that, any pm's that you may need to report them, could be lost. So back it up before you iggy them.

Some 'little girls' are only here for the attention of the daddies, will try to steal daddies and couldn't give a rats ass about us girls. (Sorry for the potty talk, daddies!!) They don't get such warm greetings as you have received. We (good girls and daddies) try to treat everyone with the respect and attention that we ALL want, need and deserve.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #12299
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes..they are! There are a few more I'm sure you will meet

Your pm inbox will be flooded by people wanting to be your daddy. It is ok to not reply to them or even send them a message asking them to knock it off if they get out of line. If they still won't take a hike, you can report them to the mod and it will be handled. You can ignore them, but know if you do that, any pm's that you may need to report them, could be lost. So back it up before you iggy them.

Some 'little girls' are only here for the attention of the daddies, will try to steal daddies and couldn't give a rats ass about us girls. (Sorry for the potty talk, daddies!!) They don't get such warm greetings as you have received. We (good girls and daddies) try to treat everyone with the respect and attention that we ALL want, need and deserve.
I can't believe the amount of disrespect some people have on this site, and especially this thread!!!! I could never imagine trying to take someone's Daddy from them. Especially when you've all (little sisters and Daddies, alike) have burrowed your way into my heart so incredibly easily!!!

It's so so sad.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #12300
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
I can't believe the amount of disrespect some people have on this site, and especially this thread!!!! I could never imagine trying to take someone's Daddy from them. Especially when you've all (little sisters and Daddies, alike) have burrowed your way into my heart so incredibly easily!!!

It's so so sad.
Oh, don't let it make you sad, hun! I just treat them as they treat me (ignore) and move on to the happier posts..plenty of those!!! Some people just pop in to say hello and admire the thread..those are welcome, even if it isn't their thing. Actually, other than Daddy PA having to correct one former little girl, there hasn't been anything except good stuff since I have been around. What we do/say in other forums or threads generally stays there and WOW..I am glad for that! hehe

Closed Thread