Mutual Benefit:Part Deux (pics and audios)

This thread is far too much fun, esp when combined with your other audios.

A good spanking goes a long way

Mmhmm, usually in showing me who's in charge ;)

I'd say I have some experience I'd be happy to share with you!! 😈

You certainly do ;)

What an amazing woman you are. Such erotic photos, such sexy sounds. I can't wait to see more and hear more of you in the future. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

Welcome!

I would love to let my hand mark your lovely ass, and bring you close to the edge, before taking a small break, to explore the rest of your amazing body with my hands. And then afterwards, spank you again, until you are begging for me to fuck you :devil:

Mmmm, I would love that too...

Mmm, after seeing your pics and hearing your audio I couldn't resist pulling out my hard cock, lubing it up and start jerking off to you!! Feels fantastic, mmm :devil: I think I'll be here awhile!!

Exactly what I was hoping for :devil:

I know what I'm listening to in the car on my way home from work !

Ooooo, do tell ;)

This thread is far too much fun, esp when combined with your other audios.

Glad you're having fun :kiss:

Mmmm, I would love that too...
And if you have been real naughty, I will bring out my toys and while you are strapped down, let my crop, cane and flogger wander over your body, and my pinwheel torture your most intimate parts :devil:

I listened to your voicefiles the other morning while in bed, and I hope there will be more! I for one would like to hear what you are thinking and doing while you play with yourself ;)

And if you have been real naughty, I will bring out my toys and while you are strapped down, let my crop, cane and flogger wander over your body, and my pinwheel torture your most intimate parts :devil:

I listened to your voicefiles the other morning while in bed, and I hope there will be more! I for one would like to hear what you are thinking and doing while you play with yourself ;)

There definitely will be ;) and all those toys sound lovely

:eek: Would it be wrong for me to say I'd like to bury my face there for a while? And by "a while," I mean several, several days :devil:

Not all all :devil:

Good evening doll!

Welcome!

There definitely will be ;) and all those toys sound lovely
I hope there will be more sound files soon, because you are seriously so sexy to listen to ;)

And I wouldn't mind introducing you to my toys, I know the want to get to know you very good, and leave an impression on you :devil:

Wonder if I should tempt fate and see what else I can bury between them :devil:

Tempt away! They're perfect for burying anything really ;)
Mmm...you're right, they're definitely a whole week's vacation with of fun!!

I'm about to post something for you :kiss:

I hope there will be more sound files soon, because you are seriously so sexy to listen to ;)

And I wouldn't mind introducing you to my toys, I know the want to get to know you very good, and leave an impression on you :devil:

Your wish is my command!

And a very good evening to you!

Welcome!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope that's a good exclamation :devil:

I'm going to bed soon, and I know I will be listening to that sound file ;) Now if only you were there to have some very kinky fun with afterwards :D

Mmmm, hope you enjoy it!

Beautiful photos dear*

Thanks, dear :kiss:

Well, if I'd known there was a request line...

It's always open :D

Back