Im-Personal

VanishingAct2

Searching...
Joined
May 7, 2011
Posts
1,580
I always feel like I'm a completely different person on Lit than I am IRL. Anyone else ever feel this way?

I can't tell if it's that I'm letting out a part of myself here that I never would anywhere else, or if it's that I'm just acting differently here because I have to talk to people (well, women, since that's what I'm looking for) differently to get any kind of response. Maybe it's just fear of being rejected if I don't try to be what I think people want.

As with most things, it's probably some combination of all of those. Mostly it just ends up meaning that I don't bother posting at all, since it seems so asinine to start playing my Lit character just to get a decent conversation.

SO. With the moody musings out of the way, I'll say this. Call it a New Year's resolution. I'm going to just be myself, put it out there, and see what happens :)

I'm 22, male, married, out of college and still trying to figure out what to do with my life. My "what I'm looking for" seems to change by the hour, as I find myself attracted to all sorts of different women for all sorts of different reasons. I like a good joke (and a lot of bad jokes), love a good role play, and get all kinds of excited when I see a PM in my inbox.

I'm hoping to find a good flirt. A good flirt that hopefully leads to us both having lots of fantastic orgasms and lots of dirty PMs/IMs/texts/whatever, but mostly a good flirt.

So, lovely Lit ladies, make my day. PM me, and let's get to know each other :rose:
 
I had a lovely, if short, chat with a Lit friend last night...I'd love to have more today (yep, I'm greedy). I had a 3-hour shift at work today, which has left me with a lot of time on my hands...and you know what they say about idle hands ;)
 
I'd like to thank the authors of a couple of great responses I've gotten....:rose:

(Also, I'm greedy, and always looking for the chance for more!)
 
I haven't attempted to bump this in a while, BUT...

I could REALLY use your company tonight....that's right. YOU. Talk to me :)
 
I know this is going to look like I'm pathetically bumping my own thread that doesn't have any responses....BUT every time I do I get a PM from another new "friend"!

(not to say that I'm not the sort of person that wouldn't ever shamelessly bump my thread. I'm just not doing it now) ;)

Please don't delete my thread....also I'd like to talk to you :)
 
Help?

Wife just left...will be gone for 3 weeks!

Anybody out there willing to help out a lonely boy?

Bonus points if you're interested in some dirty texting :kiss:

PM me! :rose:
 
I had a FANTASTIC text session with a lovely girl last night :rose:

More soon, hopefully :)

Still always looking for PM's!
 
I've had one HELL of a week...I'd love some wild and crazy sex, but I might settle for a back rub! :eek:
 
I actually do know what you mean...in the far distant past I thinkthere was a pretty dramatic difference. In my case my LIT persona was more ME I would now say, (with the benefit of hindsight)

Now days I feel much more integrated....I am equally irritating in public, I over share, and I am delighted to do it.
 
I actually do know what you mean...in the far distant past I thinkthere was a pretty dramatic difference. In my case my LIT persona was more ME I would now say, (with the benefit of hindsight)

Now days I feel much more integrated....I am equally irritating in public, I over share, and I am delighted to do it.

Ha! I'm not so sure I'll ever reconcile the two "personas" (personae?). The RL persona may have to always be the mild-mannered Clark Kent, and never the Lit superhero I like to (pretend to) be by night...

Besides, where would I ever find a phone booth to change in?
 
Mind if I bump this up for the night? I could use some good conversation, and it's so hard to start one with a new person if all of my usual Lit friends aren't online...

...well, hard for me, anyway :eek:

...help?
 
Mind if I bump this up for the night? I could use some good conversation, and it's so hard to start one with a new person if all of my usual Lit friends aren't online...

...well, hard for me, anyway :eek:

...help?

mmmm i cant tonight, but you are welcum to email me at ttugirl29@gmail.com. you never know what we might strike up in the future
 
I agree with you on the double lifestyle. LIT and IRL. I can say I can relate for sure. LIT just lingers onto my nights. Not at all what you might expect from me. Yet it takes its toll, provides a lustful pleasure and mental arousal. While I cannot achieve this in real life for personal choices.
 
I agree with you on the double lifestyle. LIT and IRL. I can say I can relate for sure. LIT just lingers onto my nights. Not at all what you might expect from me. Yet it takes its toll, provides a lustful pleasure and mental arousal. While I cannot achieve this in real life for personal choices.

I know what you mean....I'd love to share those nights with you anytime you'd like, thought...PM anytime :rose:
 
mmmm i cant tonight, but you are welcum to email me at ttugirl29@gmail.com. you never know what we might strike up in the future

Your emails have certainly added some excitement to my inbox! :devil:

My IM list is disappointingly short right now, and my PM box is getting dusty....anybody out there who could assist with this predicament?
 
Back
Top