The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more response for a Rider and THEN I am all caught up.

Thank you, Muse, for actually allowing me to have a productive few hours!!

Last thoughts...

Should I be upset that someone was into my baking supplies or happy that there are brownies for me?

Also...

I love my daddy but every time I talk to him my damn southern accent comes back. Thanks a lot, Pops...

Last thoughts...

Should I be upset that someone was into my baking supplies or happy that there are brownies for me?

Also...

I love my daddy but every time I talk to him my damn southern accent comes back. Thanks a lot, Pops...

Brownies trump all.

-Firm nod-

And yeah... I grew up in the north but my grandmother was southern and so my mom and I both talked with the accent. I lost it when she passed, but now that I live in the south it has come back.

-Fist shake-

Last thoughts...

Also...

Depends on what kind of baker you are, but the brownies are a plus.

You know what they say... the South shall rise again... frankly, I find a southern drawl sexy.

Brownies trump all.

-Firm nod-

And yeah... I grew up in the north but my grandmother was southern and so my mom and I both talked with the accent. I lost it when she passed, but now that I live in the south it has come back.

-Fist shake-

Hmm, they are good brownies so I guess I won't kill anyone for going into my kitchen.

Ha. I lived in Georgia till I was 9, I was lucky to get out of there without an accent. But every damn time I talk to my family down there it shows up. Harder than hell to make it go away. *grumbles* If I say y'all one more damn time I think I'm going to slap myself....

Hmm, they are good brownies so I guess I won't kill anyone for going into my kitchen.

Ha. I lived in Georgia till I was 9, I was lucky to get out of there without an accent. But every damn time I talk to my family down there it shows up. Harder than hell to make it go away. *grumbles* If I say y'all one more damn time I think I'm going to slap myself....

Yeah. I'm in South Carolina, close enough to Georgia to hit it with a rock.

There's nothing wrong with a Southern accent. Better than no accent at all.

Nope there isn't. I think that was the reason I got engaged the first time. The girl I was with had a southern drawl. :D

Oh no, darling... there's LOTS of reasons why I love you... that's just the icing on the cake. *wink*

-Opens his mouth to say something, then just snaps it shut with a wicked grin-

I miss my accent. Oddly, I miss the ability to tell someone to fuck off and die too. That would come in handy quite a bit lately. Also the phrase, "Want in one hand, and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first." I love that one. :devil:

I miss my accent. Oddly, I miss the ability to tell someone to fuck off and die too. That would come in handy quite a bit lately. Also the phrase, "Want in one hand, and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first." I love that one. :devil:

I dunno. Somehow those phrases might even be a little more insulting if they came from a flash card.

You are going to have to teach me how to sign those!

aaand now I'm thinknig I should probably get to bed before I fall asleep at the keys like Tuesday.

(I sweat to god, kitty, you lick my toes one more time, I'm painting your toes.)

Flash cards! I never thought of that! :D

*Laughing myself silly just imagining how that would look!*
:D:D:D

You and me both.

-imagines talking to my ASL teacher next term-
Well, these are the phrases I know now... and a few things I remember from childhood.
-facepalm-

My sister is an ASL interpreter for a neighboring county school. I'll have to ask her what that could look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back