Top to Bottom (Closed for SlickQuiver)

Does this story make you (multi response possible)

• Want to come back for more?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to work in the company with Kris and Tom?

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Really aroused?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to go and read the telephone directory?

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
Vaguely realising that you were pulling out of me left me feeling quite empty, the situation only lasting a wrinkle in time as you pulled me roughly from the desk and pushed me to my knees - your slick cock, covered in my juices pushed hard between my lips as you started to face fuck me - your rhythm increasing as your temper reached boiling point - almost the same time as you pulled out from me and instantly exploded all over me, thick jets of cream flying everywhere, in my mouth, on my lips, in my eye and all over my hair - I didn't move until you pushed me hard down to the floor before your shoes

I listened as you bemoaned my poor performance and then meted out my instructions for my appearance

'Yes Master - thank you Master' I replied quickly before you continued ...

'Yes Master' I said after you had finished and I crawled towards the door, half dressing and clutching my bra to me as I silently left the office and walked back to my own

As I reached my outer office and opened the door, a smile had spread across my face. I closed and locked the door and walked towards Ingrid

'Master has just face fucked his slave' I whispered moving closer towards her

'I saw' Ingrid giggled 'Let me taste how yummy he really is'

Ingrids' tongue gently began to lick me clean, starting with my neck and shouders before moving higher as her fingers caressed my still tender breasts

'mmm he does taste creamy'

'Careful' I said as you started to run your nails over my sensitive nipples 'They have been very roughly handled' I grinned

'mmm let's continue this tonight - when is my next appointment?'

'In an hour Kris - I have laid out a new ensemble for you to change into'

I gave you a quick peck on the lips and entered my office

'Don't forget to unlock your door Ing' I said as I walked in and closed my office before slipping under the shower - my body relaxing now under the warm streams of the massage douche

I collected my things together, having finished his work for the day. I looked at the floor, noticing the few come stains on the ground beside my desk. I hoped nobody would notice them, but I held a sense of pride about them. I packed up my briefcase to go home, but before I did, I looked one last time at my computer screen. I sat down and fired up an e-mail to send to Kris' BlackBerry.

"Dear fuckslave,

"As soon as you get this message, you will get on your hands and knees and finger yourself, while thinking about your Master spanking you.

"Disobedience will not be tolerated. "

I sent the message, and then headed for home.

Last edited:
I had just closed my door after sending my HR manager off to continue the Annual Reviews and was pouring myself a small vodka when my Blackberry started vibrating on the desk

I picked it up and realised that it was from Tom

I sat back down in my chair and started reading the message

"Dear fuckslave,

"As soon as you get this message, you will get on your hands and knees and finger yourself, while thinking about your Master spanking you.

"Disobedience will not be tolerated. "

I finished my drink and stood up, kicking off my high heels and getting down on to my hands and knees, my fingers sliding down my still tingling body and between my legs, damp, but not wet after my shower, that would all change soon as I started thinking of you walking through the door and starting to spank my tender butt

It didn't take me long to feel my body respond and soon I was rubbing my slick mound faster and faster, the plug adding another dimension to my pleasure as I waited for you to burst through the door to stop me - that was all the motivation I needed and a wave of pleasure erupted through my body and I collapsed onto my elbows catching my breath

Still you hadn't come through the door

I slowly stood up and quietly dressed, pouring another vodka before sending you a message

'Your fuckslave has completed her task'

'Thank you Master for your good grace'

As soon as I arrived at home, I checked my inbox, delighted to see that she had already accomplished her task. I was glad she was obedient. I was finished issuing commands for the night though, so after a quiet night at home, I went to sleep, ready for the next morning.

The following morning, I drove into work and headed up to the 15th floor. I went to Kris' outer office, where Ingrid was working on some tasks. I went up to her with a smile. "Morning Ingrid! How are you today?" After a bit of small talk, I gave her a piece of paper. "Could you do me a favour? Give Kris this note. Please make sure she gets it, and please don't read it. Thanks!" And with that I went to my office.

The note read:

"Dear fuckslave,

"As soon as you read this note, you will turn around and bend over, showing off your buttplug to Inrgid. Tell her that it means your ass belongs to me. Then tell her what a worthless slut you are, and how lucky you are to have me dominate your ass.

"Disobedience will not be tolerated."

I arrived in my office and worked the morning away. I looked up at the clock. It read 12:00. Right about now, Kris should have been assuming her position at her desk. I debated going right now, to make sure she was obeying her instructions immediately, but I decided I would rather have her wait. I waited until 12:25. I walked down the hall and walked straight in through Kris' office, ready to have our next meeting.

Ingrid delivered the mail and on top of the mail folder was a small folded note

Before I could even say a word, Ingrid broke into a smile

'This is from your Master Kris'

'I swore I wouldn't read it - what does it say?'

I unfolded it and read it out aloud

"Dear fuckslave,

"As soon as you read this note, you will turn around and bend over, showing off your buttplug to Inrgid. Tell her that it means your ass belongs to me. Then tell her what a worthless slut you are, and how lucky you are to have me dominate your ass.

"Disobedience will not be tolerated."

I stood up and bending over in front of Ingrid I pulled up my skirt revealing my freshly inserted plug

Ingrid giggled and playfully smacked my cheeks, her touch like electricity shooting through me

'Get back to work now' I whispered, before I regret it

I had 3 hours before my next session and I had 5 hours of work to get through

Nothing distracted me until my alarm went off at 11:55 and I stood up and dutifully knelt in front of my desk as instructed on my hands and knees

I looked up at my wall clock at 12:15 feeling frustrated and quite stiff - I stood up and stretched, picking up my Blackberry and resumed my position, just in case

I managed to get off 5 emails before I threw the Blackberry under my desk as you pushed the door open and entered, slamming it behind you

I closed the door behind him. "You have obeyed me. I am pleased," I said.

I walked up in front of her. She stared up at me longingly. "You have been obedient, but you still haven't earned the privilege of me fucking your pussy. You will first have to demonstrate that you will obey every instruction I give, even in the throes of orgasm. Only then will I grace your cunt with my cock."

I moved around behind her. I slowly pulled the buttplug out of her. "I'm going to fuck your ass now," I said, undoing my pants. "I am going to watch you fingerfuck yourself at the same time. You will bring yourself to the brink of orgasm, but you will not come. Understood?" With that, I pushed my cock deep into her ass. She gasped in pleasure as she brought her hand to her wet pussy.

I thrusted into her, deep and hard. She twisted and moaned with every push. I could feel her anal walls clench me as she flirted with orgasm. But, whenever she approached coming, I spanked her ass. "What do you say?" I commanded. She swiftly replied with a "Thank you, Master", which she remembered subsequent times. I pushed into her ass harder, watching her convulse as her body begged her to let herself come.

'Yes Master' I liked how it tripped off my tongue

I watched as you walked around me - my motionless form like a statue as you seemed to admire me from every angle, before pulling my skirt up and over my cheeks exposing my bare skin and the small end of the plug

I felt your strong hand graze my cheek as you carefully wrapped your fingers around the end before gently pulling it out, the bulbous rib mid section distending my rosebud before plopping out in your hand with a satisfying squelch, to be replaced by your fingers and then the tip of your already hard sex - inch by inch you pressed into my willing hole until I felt your balls grazing my already moist lips - my fingers sliding in and out, sometimes feeling your hard length sliding in and out. Your strong hands gripped my hips and you pulled me onto you with each thrust - filling me completely as my fingers continued their pleasurable dance - the sensations building and building, my moans betraying my approaching zenith, a sharp smack to my cheeks cooled my fervour and I thanked my Master for his consideration - time and time again as my body got closer to the point of no return - My senses working overtime as my fingers played and played, my swollen button - now fully aroused - was extremely sensitive to the touch - any touch

With each push, her moans became louder and louder. There was a growing hint of frustration in each and every moan, as I continued to deny her body the recourse it was begging for. I pushed deeper and deeper at every thrust, feeling her ass grow tighter and tighter.

I suddenly pulled away, removing myself from her. She gasped. "Turn around, bitch. And keep fingering your ass and pussy. But don't you dare come." She crawled around in a circle, then replaced her hands at her moist openings.

"Take my cock in your mouth and suck me off. Do a good job; remember that pleasing me comes before your own enjoyment." With that I slapped her face with my cock, and then pushed it into her mouth

I slowed my caresses until I felt that I could almost control the sensations to a level that wouldn't betray my actions nor disobey you. Your delicious body thrusting into mine kept me at fever pitch - dancing along the razor's edge

And then

You stopped - slid out and moved away - my god - what the fuck were you doing to me - finish me off - please

As instructed, I crawled around in front of you and slightly spreading my legs and leaning on my elbows, my face close to the carpet, i slipped my fingers between my legs, my juices everywhere now as I continued to slowly rub my soft and wanting flesh, two then three fingers slipping into my still stretched rosebud as my thumb toyed with my wet and slippery sex

I was so turned on from you watching me that I really was holding back now - my body hot to explode

I felt your strong arms pull me upright, my fingers still thrusting in and out of my open holes - your eyes burning with pure lust and power - I had seen that look often enough and it just made me want you more

I hungered for you and after you slapped me with your throbbing length I eagerly engulfed your length, the taste of me on you exciting me even further

I bobbed up and down on you, my long tongue titillating your tender and throbbing tip - looking into your eyes as you stared down at me, watching your length disappearing in and out of my hot mouth, your hands gripping my bare shoulders, one hand slipping down and pulling on my tender nipple, teasing it, pinching it, my moans echoing over your length as you smiled down at me - knowing you had me where you wanted me

I could feel her moans of pleasure ripple along my length, mixing with her tongue flicking delicately at my head. She was enjoying the waves of pleasure that washed over her body as she flirted with climax, but anytime she got remotely distracted from orally pleasuring me, I leant over her and swiftly spanked her. She shock gave her a further jolt of pleasure, but it forcefully pushed her to back to the task at hand.

"You see how easy it is for me to dominate your pussy? I completely control your coming. Have you learned to give your Master the respect he deserves, for gracing you with his dominant touch?" Kris uttered a moaning "Mmmhmm", with her mouth still full. "Good, then finish me off. I want you to wear my come on your face, as a badge that you belong to me. But don't stop fingerfucking yourself."

Kris began to suck with even more fervor, performing long strokes up and down my shaft. I pushed in and out slightly, matching your rhythm, filling your throat with my hot length. I felt a sudden squeeze, and I pulled out of her mouth, just in time for a spray of come to hit her in the face. She instinctively brought one of her hands to my shaft, milking every drop of come onto her face. When I was finished, I ordered her "Lie down on your back. Spread your legs and show me your cunt." She scrambled quickly to the floor in anticipation.

"You still haven't earned the right to have my fill your pussy, but I want you to know how submitting to my full control feels. I want you to lie down and show me yourself coming. While you fuck yourself to orgasm, you're going to tell me how you've completely submitted to me. Tell me in the dirtiest words you know how every inch of you belongs to me, and what an honour it would be for me to grace you with my cock."

Hot jets of your sticky juices splashed over me, slowly slipping down my cheeks as I continued to milk you into my mouth, tasting your sweetness, licking you clean as you continued to ooze onto my tongue - I looked up at you with one eye sticky with cum, scooping it up with my finger and then licking my finger clean - tasting the cocktail of your juices mixed in with mine

As instructed, I swivelled around and lay down, my legs spread and with my knees bent, allowing me to raise my hips off the ground as I watched you stroking your semi-hard length, my fingers sliding in and out of my wanting sex, my fingers pushing deeper inside me before pulling out and caressing my sensitive clit.

I had been so aroused and controlled for so long now that having been given free reign to explode I didn't want to wait too long

I looked up at you, standing almost over me, your hard length now sliding slowly between your fingers as I licked my lips in anticipation, my fingers pulling harder and harder on each of my needing nipples as my other hand stroked, caressed and thrust into my hot pussy

'Master - oh godd - master make me worthy - see how I much I need you'

I spread my sex wide with my two hands ' see how fucking open I am for you Master'

'Watch me fuck my hand - thinking I'm being fucked by you - give me your hard dick - fuck me Master - fuck me anyhow you want - just fuck me ... '

I continued to abuse my sex, the heat rising throughout my sex - my juices everywhere now

'Look at your obedient slave - open, wet, so fucking hot for you - I taste so fucking good too'

I had reached the point of no return now and my fingers were grabbing harder and harder my nipples as my other hand fingered the orgasm out of me

'Ohh yeah - watch me come baby - watch me explode for you - fuck me - shit - fuck me Master - continue the ride - please oh shit - please fuck me - oh godd - fuck ..'

I continued to ride my fingers as my body spasmed with pleasure - i gently sucked my fingers into my mouth, releasing my tender, sensitive nipples to the air

'Oh god - fuck that was amazing '

Watching her thrive on the floor, I thought I felt a second wind pass through me, as my cock twitched in arousal, but it subsided. "Good job, slave. I'm glad you have learned to stay in your place. I hope you've realized the kind of pleasure I can make you feel."

I moved up in front of her. "Bend over on your knees," I commanded. Exhaustedly, she rolled over. I picked up the buttplug and pushed it back into her still waiting ass; she emitted a gasp as it slipped in. I collected my briefcase from beside the door, then opened it in front of her. I pulled out a tiny vibrator. "See this?" I said, as I positioned my hands between her legs. "This is going to stay on you all day," as I attached the adhesive vibrating nub over her clit. "I will have this at all times," I said, showing her a remote I held in my hands. Her eyes widened as she realized my intent. "I will be able to turn the vibrator on and off remotely at will. Your pussy will be at my mercy 24/7. Because from now on, unless I explicitly command you to, you will not pleasure yourself in anyway. Your pussy is mine and mine alone."

I rose from the ground, while Kris was still bent over on the floor. "That is all. I will contact you when I have further demands." And with that I stepped out of the door.

Later that day, I was perusing Kris' schedule. She was in a meeting with several top executives. With that, I picked up the vibrator remote, and started idly flicking the switch on and off periodically every few minutes. Then I sent her an e-mail to her blackberry.

"Dear bitch,

"Whenever you are seated during this meeting, you will pleasure yourself under the table. Think of your Master walking in the door, and bending you over and spanking you, in front of everyone watching. However, you are not to come.

"Sincerely, Master"

My heart was still racing and I was gasping for breath as my body rocked with pleasure - the intensity of my orgasm surprising me - all I needed was you inside me now ...

"Bend over on your knees,"

I rolled over as quickly as I could - which wasnt fast enough and I felt you smack my cheek with force

I bent over and I felt you push the plug home - gasping with pleasure as it filled me completely

I watched as you pulled the case towards me and pulled out a little gadget - I listened as you explained you would pleasure me at a distance - anytime - anywhere - sensing as you placed the vibrator against my burning skin

I heard you leave and I waited, just in case

After a minute or two I stood up and went into my private bathroom - changing into my spare set of clothes before I was scheduled to meet some key managers for our weekly meeting

I completely forgot about the vibrator attached to my bare sex until I felt the tiny motor kick in, producing a tiny micro vibration that like a feather teased my sensitive clitoris - I was just managing to hide my mounting pleasure, by spreading my legs as wide as I could under the table, when it abrubtly stopped

I felt my body calming down until a few minutes later it started again, this time my body - still aroused - reawakened and my pleasure intensified - this time I wanted to squeeze my legs togther - which was of course the wrong thing to do - now I was getting very wet

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair and then it stopped again - my body still aroused - without any stimulation I was still humming

And then it started again

I excused myself and went to the Ladies - managing to calm myself down and then my Blackberry vibrated in Silent Mode

I read the message - excited and then a little bit apprehensive

"Dear bitch,

"Whenever you are seated during this meeting, you will pleasure yourself under the table. Think of your Master walking in the door, and bending you over and spanking you, in front of everyone watching. However, you are not to come.

"Sincerely, Master"

I walked back into the meeting room and sat down, just as the vibrator took off again - I was definitely not going to follow your instructions just now

I rode out your little session, my sex now very wet, my clit swollen and tender - and then it stopped again

I almost let out a sigh of relief and then I was asked to comment on the results

I let rip with pent up frustration, my attack warranted but still meriting my tough bitch label

I walked out of the room and rushed back to my office, a smile on Ingrid's face as I closed the door quietly behind me

Last edited:
I work for the rest of the day. Playing with my contorol. Knowing that your are on the brink of cumming. I send off a message to you at 5 PM.

"Dear bitch,

I want you to get up and bend over your desk and wait for me.

Sincerely, Master

I send the e-mail and wait for about a half hour before I get up and make my way to your office. Giving Ingrid a smile as I walk right in.

God i needed you now

As my phone hummed I knew it was you

I read it quickly and as instructed I waited for you - bent over and ready - not daring to touch myself but

the feeling was delicious - pressed against the desk, ohh yesss - just there mmm

I watched the clock and waited, growing more and more frustrated with every minute that went by

God it was almost half an hour now - my legs would start shaking soon if i didn't move - yet it felt soo good almost humping the desk

Then I heard the door open ...

"mmmmmmmmmmmm! What a sexy sight you make bent over your desk bitch!" I said as I opened the door, before closeing it, and letting Ingrid hear everything.

I move around in front of you and sit down in your chair and look at you in the eye. I slowely take out the control and let you see it. Then I turn it on.

"Ok slave! Don't you dare cum!"

I leave it on for a minute to get you excited, then I turned it off.

"That's right bitch, I'm in control here!"

I watch you stride in and sit down in my chair - making yourself comfortable, a smile spreading across your handsome face

I was still splayed against the edge of the desk

I watched you slowly reveal the source of my pleasure and frustration, eager to release the pent up desire burning inside me

The next moment I felt the vibe start again, my orgasm eager to be released

"Ok slave! Don't you dare cum!"

"Yes Master" I moaned as the diabolic pleasure machine pleasured my body all over again, my legs started to shake, almost uncontrollably and I started to moan, louder - louder

"That's right bitch, I'm in control here!"

"Yes Master" I moaned

I turn it on again just so that I can watch you get close to an orgasam and then let you back down!

I get up, and move behind you and flip up your skirt.

"mmmmmmmmm! What a sexy ass slave has for master!"

I lift up my arm and turn the device back on!

I enjoy watching your ass clench and then unclench as I turn it off again!

"Not yet slave!"

I move my free hand to your crotch and feel how wet you have become. I remove my hand and then once again sit down in your chair. I offer my wet hand to you, "Lick my hand clean!"

I watch you toying with me - your smile lighting up your face everytime you turn the vibe on and off - my body bucking - the pleasure - anticipation and frustration soooo delicious

I sigh almost with relief as I see you stand up and approach me, raising my skirt - oh god yes fill me up - take me - i really want you - sooo badly - your fingers stroking my cheeks - oh god you turn the vibe on and off, my body spasming uncontrollably - i was soaking wet now, my sex on fire and you were just making it so much worse ...

"Not yet slave!"

"Yes Master" I managed to moan as you slipped your fingers between my legs, rubbing against my slick opening - yes - fuck me I willed you - fuck me with your fingers - you slid back out and sat back down

"Lick my hand clean!"

"Yes Master" I answered, leaning over the desk to your outstretched hand, grinding my hips against my desk as I sucked and licked my juices off your hand, my tongue caressing each finger as if it were your hard sex in my mouth - my body now burning up for you to take me

"That's my good slave! Don;t miss a drop!"

I watch as you lick all your jucie off my hand, I feel my hard cock needing to be realsed. I'm getting hotter the more I look at you tounge licking all over my hand!

I stand up, look into your eyes, and slowely unzip my pants.

"Take my cock out slave"

I slid my arms further along the desk, sliding across to your open trousers, one hand sliding your pants down as the other slid inside your boxers, cupping your balls before sliding up your long shaft.

I pull your boxers down slowly, revealing your strong thighs, stroking your hardness, aware how wet I was and then I felt the vibrator again, my body bucking against the desk as I continued to touch you

"Good little bitch - not so in control now are you? Tell me what you are"

"I am a good little bitch" I said slowly

"Again bitch"

"I am a good little bitch" I said again

"So fuckable too - say it"

"I am a good little bitch and so fuckable" I said

"Again bitch - don't stop til I tell you"

I looked up into your smiling face as I took you with both hands now, slowing stroking up and down - wondering what you would order me to do next

"You are my little fuck slave and you will do whatever I say - say it"

"I am your little fuck slave and I will do whatever you say" I repreated

"OK fuck slave now get up onto your desk - on your knees - unbutton your blouse and remove your bra - I want to see your hard, long nipples squeezed between your long fingers, pulled hard - do it - do it now"

I slid off the desk and then, catlike climbed up onto the desk, my feet dangling in the air as I balanced and slowly unbuttoned my blouse, teasing you with every button - I then slipped my bra off and started to caress the underside of my breast, my nipples already tingling with desire ...

"Pinch them, squeeze them slut ... you know you want to"

"mmm yes" I moaned

Last edited:
I walk around your desk watching you play with yourself. I turn on and off the toy at random intervals. Getting you wetter and wetter.

"Now get on your back my little bitch!"

I watch as you move to the edge of your desk and spread your legs.

"Don't stop playing with your nipples"

I move to your head, and my cock is over your face.

"Now lick my balls!"

I play with my hard nipples, licking my lips as I watch you throbbing - your eyes lusting after me - your body betraying your desire for me

I shudder and moan with every jolt of pleasure shooting through my body as you skilfully control my arousal at the flick of a switch - a smile spreading across your handsome face as you imagine lots of naughty things that you get me to do ...

"Now get on your back my little bitch!"

"Yes Master"

I turn over and lie down, my almost naked body at your full disposal

"Don't stop playing with your nipples"

"No Master" I almost sighed as I continued to pull and tease my now deliciously sensitive nipples

I feel you moving around me, feeling your eyes burning into my naked, wanting flesh, the almost silent humming of my teasing toy keeping me skating along the line of pleasure

I feel your presence close now and then you come into vision, standing behind me and then astride my face, your throbbing length twitching with pleasure

"Now lick my balls!"

"Yes Master"

My tongue slowly covers you with my wetness, my lips gently sucking and teasing your heavy balls, tasting each one, my long tongue sliding all over your sac gently caressing you before I slide along to the end and gently run my tongue down your crack, a moan escapes your lips as I gently lap your tight opening, your fingers slide over mine and start kneading my breasts, pulling gently at my wanting nipples, my moans mingling with yours as I continue to play with my tongue across your wanting body

I feel you tounge all ove my balls. Getting them nice and wet!

"That's it slave!"

I yurn on the toy and leave it on while you lick my balls. I feel some pre-cum escape my cock and travel down my shaft!

I reach over and press your intercom button.

"Ingrid, you are needed in here."

I feel you tense as you hear the door open and close.

"Now Ingrid, it looks like my bitch is in need of a little attenion. Remove her panties and lick her pussy!"

"That's it slave!"

I continue to caress your tightening sac, my eyes staring up at your throbbing length, eager to feel you inside me, anywhere - I hear you put down the control onto the desk - the toy is now humming at full speed and I try to stay calm as I continue to suck and lick you, your fingers teasing and caressing my body, my skin on fire as your strong fingers gently dance over my sensitive skin

"Ingrid, you are needed in here."

Oh god, that's all i needed now - Ingrid had shaved me bare this morning and I could still feel her soft tongue deep inside me - I felt myself gushing as I heard her enter the room

"Now Ingrid, it looks like my bitch is in need of a little attenion. Remove her panties and lick her pussy!"

I winked ever so slightly as Ingrid looked across at me

"Are you sure? I mean ..."

"Lick the slut's pussy"

"Please Ingrid- do as he says" I whispered almost begging

I felt Ingrid carefully pull down my soaked panties, as she had done on so many occasions before, pulled up a chair and carefully spread my legs wider

"God you are so wet - what have we here"

I felt your soft hand run over the toy, pressing down gently, pushing it deeper, causing me to moan out loud with pleasure

"mmm - so slippery too"

I felt Ingrid's skilful tongue lapping up my juices, willing her to not make me cum yet, I was so aroused and so close - it was divine

I looked up at you, but couldn't see your face, your throbbing length, now oozing moistness blocked my view

I could only imagine how turned on you were

Back